what scares you

    Share
    avatar
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 68
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-09-16
    Location : Undead Parish

    Re: what scares you

    Post by NathanC on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:06 am

    Latitoast wrote:
    (for example, I like anime)
    I think that's rather apparent.

    And it doesn't seem to be a problem around here happy


    _________________
    ~Nathan
    avatar
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 491
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Location : The T.A.R.D.I.S.

    Re: what scares you

    Post by lonewolf on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:55 am

    Latitoast wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:I've grown out of most my fears, which used to consist of heights, bees, wasps, driving (namely other drivers), scary stuff I saw in movies, and people in general (though I am still introverted and still like to avoid people).

    Nowadays the main thing that scares me is myself. For example, when I'm walking down the street, I'll think of 20 different ways I can either suffer extreme injury or even death within a couple of minutes depending on my surroundings and situation. I'm hoping this is only a phase, but as of right now my own mind has been scaring me silly.
    Since when did you come back? silly

    My mind does that too, although it's nowhere near as bad as yours from the looks of it, and I fear things that can happen to the things around me as well.

    For example, I was drying dishes and my dog walked by me, the first thing I thought of was what would happen if I dropped the large knife I was drying and it stabbed my dog, my dog being one of my closest friends(my social skills suck, but he's quiet and I don't have to worry about being accepted or not, he loves me because I'm nice to him, not because I enjoy certain things, or have certain traits) I was worried about it for a while before eventually forgetting about it.
    i also have the suden urge to bad things somethimes.
    like kicking a dog, i love dogs but my minds still does it


    _________________
    XBL: lone wolf 986
    Ask and you shal know.
    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Hue on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:42 pm

    Being falsely accused of something


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]
    avatar
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 68
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2013-09-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Mirkwood

    Re: what scares you

    Post by TomBombadil515* on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:56 pm

    For some weird reason, I've constantly had dreams in the past of me falling behind, such as a race, and ending up alone. For instance, I had dreams where I would start off in a race (in a jungle?) with several people I knew, and would eventually fall behind. No matter how much I tried to catch up, they would always be far far ahead. It wasn't jealousy of them being ahead of me; it was fear of being left behind, alone, and that's how I was during the dream until I woke up-- behind and alone. There was another dream I had where I was working on school while everyone else was having a blast in our Grandma's pool. I tried to hurry up so I wouldn't miss the opportunity of enjoying time with my friends and family. However, once I was all done, I dashed outside, but everyone was leaving, leaving me behind and alone.
      
      I've wondered about this. It could be largely to the fact that last year, I was doing terrible in school-- not in terms of grades and scores, but in terms of being behind when the school year was pretty much over. I tried and tried to catch up, and eventually I did, but by the time I was done, summer was spent, and I had but a little time before school started back up again.

      So my largest fear would have to be being behind and alone. A little strange I know, but it's always haunted me.


    _________________
    PSN: TomBombadil515

    :white-stone: 

    avatar
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4520
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2013-04-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Rolling in circles while reading manga

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Latitoast on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:12 pm

    NathanC wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:
    (for example, I like anime)
    I think that's rather apparent.

    And it doesn't seem to be a problem around here happy
    Well I meant nobody in my town really stands out as being into anime, so I never tell anyone, and usually the people that do watch anime watch stuff like Dragonball, Nartuo, etc. and telling them I like watching Toradora and Lucky Star, which leads to a plot description and then a "why would you watch a show about people going to highschool"


    _________________
    Gamertag:Leon Kennedy85   LoL Summoner ID, Skype Username, Steam ID:Latitoast
    Current Covenants:Messengers of Velka, The Exiled of Ariamis, The Darkstalkers

    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:22 pm

    Latitoast wrote:
    NathanC wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:
    (for example, I like anime)
    I think that's rather apparent.

    And it doesn't seem to be a problem around here happy
    Well I meant nobody in my town really stands out as being into anime, so I never tell anyone, and usually the people that do watch anime watch stuff like Dragonball, Nartuo, etc. and telling them I like watching Toradora and Lucky Star, which leads to a plot description and then a "why would you watch a show about people going to highschool"
    **** 'em!
    Simple as that.
    But seriously though. Don't worry about what they think. If they judge you based on what you like that's their fault for being stupid and judging you, not yours.


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Re: what scares you

    Post by hey its andres on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:42 am

    SirArchmage wrote:Also, a fear of suddenly losing my intelligence through head injury. Odd fear, I know.
    What intelligence? lol! 


    No but seriously, I F----ING LOVE SPIDERS. Why? Because they eat the piece of xxxx roaches that xxxxxxx wiggle their gross xxx legs and scuttle like a mother xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx to some god damned gutter or some xxxx. These little xxxxxxx are gross and that's it. I'm scared of them as much as I'm scared of a live turd running across my wall. I'm, slowly, getting over them though because I had a job that required me to walk around at night and during the spring the ground would get covered with them. The first night I nearly popped my cherry out of fright, but slowly I learned that kicking them was a nice alternative to the *crunch*

    I'd have to say that a genuine fear would be, aside from loss of loved ones and whatnot....I'm not sure. I can reason just about anything out with logic in my mind. Bess, spiders, ghosts, aliens, hobos, sharks, baths, commitment, women, darkness, getting lost, dying, cancer, and what have you, are all things I can accept or reason with. I'm not trying to be brave or anything (it's the internet for god's sake), but I'm not sure I have a paralyzing pathological fear.


    _________________
    XBL: hey its andres
    And now on Youtube!  
    avatar
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 68
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-09-16
    Location : Undead Parish

    Re: what scares you

    Post by NathanC on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:07 pm

    hey its andres wrote:
    SirArchmage wrote:Also, a fear of suddenly losing my intelligence through head injury. Odd fear, I know.
    What intelligence? lol! 


    No but seriously, I F----ING LOVE SPIDERS. Why? Because they eat the piece of xxxx roaches that xxxxxxx wiggle their gross xxx legs and scuttle like a mother xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx to some god damned gutter or some xxxx. These little xxxxxxx are gross and that's it. I'm scared of them as much as I'm scared of a live turd running across my wall. I'm, slowly, getting over them though because I had a job that required me to walk around at night and during the spring the ground would get covered with them. The first night I nearly popped my cherry out of fright, but slowly I learned that kicking them was a nice alternative to the *crunch*

    I'd have to say that a genuine fear would be, aside from loss of loved ones and whatnot....I'm not sure. I can reason just about anything out with logic in my mind. Bess, spiders, ghosts, aliens, hobos, sharks, baths, commitment, women, darkness, getting lost, dying, cancer, and what have you, are all things I can accept or reason with. I'm not trying to be brave or anything (it's the internet for god's sake), but I'm not sure I have a paralyzing pathological fear.
    Plus one for you!

    I'm glad someone else understands all the good things spiders do for us!
    If you leave them alone, they leave you alone. And, they take care of the truly annoying bugs for free!


    _________________
    ~Nathan
    avatar
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4317
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2013-05-12
    Age : 20
    Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Encore on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 pm

    I might have very light Trypophobia, since I can not handle pictures of... Well, let's say organic things with repeated holes in their bodies, like... Well, think extreme acne but with holes instead... Makes my body tighten up and hurt just thinking about it. Sure, I can handle gore, and I might have a dark mind sometimes, but the thought of holes in my skin, and images... I hate it.

    I can handle this:
    Lotus Seed Pod:


    Though not after I've been looking at pictures with holes like that in their skin (Drawn or photoshopped on or not), since it reminds me of the aforementioned pictures.

    I feel sick writing this... Ugh.


    ... Most things, like patterns like that in nature like in rocks and flowers, but in flesh? Or even things humanoid (Except in cases like ghosts) in shape, like this one picture with a anime girl drawn like a strawberry with those seeds, it made me shiver, probably because the same page was full of, uh, gore (Quite well done, nothing sexual just strange and dark art, a deviantart page).

    I may be a dark person with some dark interests, but... I hate this, especially when it is on humanoid things or animals...

    I've seen some of the grossest things the internet offers, I am willing to admit that. Sure, I hated and thought it was disgusting and would never want to see it again, but this? I do not know.

    I am sorry for the rant, but I was talking about things with someone and it can up, so I thought that I needed to unload this.,,


    _________________
    It is all like the repeating drip of thickening oil...

    Song of Myself
    avatar
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 21
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm

    Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:I might have very light Trypophobia, since I can not handle pictures of... Well, let's say organic things with repeated holes in their bodies, like... Well, think extreme acne but with holes instead... Makes my body tighten up and hurt just thinking about it. Sure, I can handle gore, and I might have a dark mind sometimes, but the thought of holes in my skin, and images... I hate it.

    I can handle this:
    Lotus Seed Pod:


    Though not after I've been looking at pictures with holes like that in their skin (Drawn or photoshopped on or not), since it reminds me of the aforementioned pictures.

    I feel sick writing this... Ugh.


    ... Most things, like patterns like that in nature like in rocks and flowers, but in flesh? Or even things humanoid (Except in cases like ghosts) in shape, like this one picture with a anime girl drawn like a strawberry with those seeds, it made me shiver, probably because the same page was full of, uh, gore (Quite well done, nothing sexual just strange and dark art, a deviantart page).

    I may be a dark person with some dark interests, but... I hate this, especially when it is on humanoid things or animals...

    I've seen some of the grossest things the internet offers, I am willing to admit that. Sure, I hated and thought it was disgusting and would never want to see it again, but this? I do not know.

    I am sorry for the rant, but I was talking about things with someone and it can up, so I thought that I needed to unload this.,,
    Oh, kitten, I had that too. One time in chat someone showed me a pic with a guy with holes in his skin, and I almost threw up. Sure I can handle blood, and gore and all that stuff, but once I saw it, I just couldn't handle it..

    I don't know why it's so disturbing, it just is.

    avatar
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4520
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2013-04-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Rolling in circles while reading manga

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Latitoast on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:42 pm

    Am I the only one that feels really vulnerable after watching videos about human anatomy?

    Like, they could talk about how strong the skeleton is, but I'd always be afraid that somehow, someway I'd break my bones.


    _________________
    Gamertag:Leon Kennedy85   LoL Summoner ID, Skype Username, Steam ID:Latitoast
    Current Covenants:Messengers of Velka, The Exiled of Ariamis, The Darkstalkers

    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:45 pm

    Latitoast wrote:Am I the only one that feels really vulnerable after watching videos about human anatomy?

    Like, they could talk about how strong the skeleton is, but I'd always be afraid that somehow, someway I'd break my bones.
    lol Dem feels. I used to feel that way. When I was little.


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:53 pm

    Encore wrote:I might have very light Trypophobia, since I can not handle pictures of... Well, let's say organic things with repeated holes in their bodies, like... Well, think extreme acne but with holes instead... Makes my body tighten up and hurt just thinking about it. Sure, I can handle gore, and I might have a dark mind sometimes, but the thought of holes in my skin, and images... I hate it.

    I can handle this:
    Lotus Seed Pod:


    Though not after I've been looking at pictures with holes like that in their skin (Drawn or photoshopped on or not), since it reminds me of the aforementioned pictures.

    I feel sick writing this... Ugh.


    ... Most things, like patterns like that in nature like in rocks and flowers, but in flesh? Or even things humanoid (Except in cases like ghosts) in shape, like this one picture with a anime girl drawn like a strawberry with those seeds, it made me shiver, probably because the same page was full of, uh, gore (Quite well done, nothing sexual just strange and dark art, a deviantart page).

    I may be a dark person with some dark interests, but... I hate this, especially when it is on humanoid things or animals...

    I've seen some of the grossest things the internet offers, I am willing to admit that. Sure, I hated and thought it was disgusting and would never want to see it again, but this? I do not know.

    I am sorry for the rant, but I was talking about things with someone and it can up, so I thought that I needed to unload this.,,
    You would probley die out of fear, if you played Resident Evil 6 Leon's Story. The second boss has holes/pores in it's body and it looks really gross even for me. And if you shoot it or just let it run around and let it excrete blue C-Virus gas will come out of it. And if you are in the blue gas cloud for even a few seconds, you become a zombie.


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: what scares you

    Post by PlasticandRage on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 pm

    I have an irrational fear of insects. Big ones more than small ones. I can handle seeing them but I can't handle them if they have even the remotest chance of getting on me. I keep a full squirt gun in my room for that very reason. I like to spray em to knock em off whatever they're on then swat them with whatever's handy.

    Of course the combination of my insect fear compounds itself with my own neurosis and I end up being afraid of all kinds of other ridiculous things too. For example recently I've had an ongoing fear of my shower loofah. We have a house centipede infestation at my new place, I'm assuming because it flooded and then was renovated before we moved in, and I assume they were drawn to the wet foundation and then just established nests down there and stuck around. They're nocturnal predators and will come up out of the heat ducts at night and cruise around the house. I did a little research online when we first started noticing how bad the infestation is (I kill an average of probably 4 or 5 a day, and I don't want to hear that I shouldn't be killing them, because not only are they just big and gross, but they also sting and it hurts like hell, and came into my space, not vice versa, if I find one outside it can do its thing and we'll be cool, but when they come into my space then they better run for their lives) I digress. When I looked online I read that they establish little hunting nests that they'll hide in during the day if the sun comes up and they get caught too far away from their regular nests, and they'll usually consist of dark damp places with lots of little nooks and crannies to hide in. On top of that we probably see them the most in our bathroom, I'm guessing because of the moisture in there after we shower. All that together slowly became a fear that one of them would decide to hide in my loofah, which has translated to me thoroughly checking it for centipedes every damn time I shower. I've even had to change around my morning routine because of it. It was actually making me late for school because my showers were taking longer, because I was standing in there examining my loofah for 10 minutes before I used it. I can't help it. Considering the image of one of them crawling out of my loofah and like into my ear or something just once was all it took. So yeah. I'm afraid of insects, and consequently my loofah too.


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage
    avatar
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 845
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-05-26

    Re: what scares you

    Post by White Knight Wulf on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:37 am

    I'm not really afraid of anything except heights. I'm not really afraid of them I just dizzy. It's funny considering how tall I am


    _________________
    A Wolf is Always Loyal To The Moon

    XBL WolfOf Phyrexia

    You know nothing of Power....So let me show you

    Wulf Kastarnen, The White Wulf of the Moon

    Evangeline(Eva-Chan) A.K. McDowell(Cosplay)
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Forum Pirate on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:08 am

    My temper. Seriously.

    Its usually sudden, i go from calm to furious in a split second, and I don't even get to remember what happened, i just "wake up" a short while later. When I was 14 I fought and beat a 30 year old police officer, as an example of the ridiculous crap that I'm capable of like that. That instance was justified (he hit my mom), but when its my little brothers skull i just smashed against the ground for startling me, not so much. (gave him a concussion) The most recent time, the last thing I remember was screaming "I'll kill you!" before attacking with a nearby chair. I gather i was serious, because i was still attempting to hit him with the chair when i "woke up." (other people thankfully intervened)


    Point being, i never know what will set me off, or how badly someone will get hurt (someone always gets hurt.) I really don't want to kill someone, and I really don't want to spend life in prison for a crime I can't even remember committing.


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 491
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Location : The T.A.R.D.I.S.

    Re: what scares you

    Post by lonewolf on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:47 am

    thats serius pirate, for me it sounds like a multiple personality disorder whare you have a really crazy part that wants to kill but that you have partaly locked it away.
    scarry stuff.


    _________________
    XBL: lone wolf 986
    Ask and you shal know.
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Forum Pirate on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:24 am

    its almost certainly not mpd. Its more likely PSTD. Most people can't (as in physically, their brains cannot do it) get to that side angry, but apparently when anger gets that far it actually shuts down the "higher" parts of the brain that govern things like reason and memory (hence my not remembering much of the incedents.)

    Its not an alternate personality and cannot be reasoned with (where a person who wanted to destroy as much as possible could be, if it helped them destroy stuff). Assuming I understand it correctly, there is no personality at all, as those parts of the brain that would determine my personality are shut down.


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 491
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Location : The T.A.R.D.I.S.

    Re: what scares you

    Post by lonewolf on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:14 pm

    good point so it just shut your memory reasson etc. still scary especaly since you say you dont know when it goes off.


    _________________
    XBL: lone wolf 986
    Ask and you shal know.
    avatar
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Re: what scares you

    Post by hey its andres on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:43 pm

    Latitoast wrote:Am I the only one that feels really vulnerable after watching videos about human anatomy?

    Like, they could talk about how strong the skeleton is, but I'd always be afraid that somehow, someway I'd break my bones.
    Used to have that when I was young. It had more to do with illnesses, various cancers, and coughing/wheezing for some reason. I'd see or hear about it and feel a little sick. It wouldn't be as if I had the symptoms I'd just feel like I was sick.

    The holes thing can be disturbing, but I am far from having a phobia. You guys would have probably have freaked in my class yesterday because we had to hold a sheep brain with all the crevices and fissures.


    _________________
    XBL: hey its andres
    And now on Youtube!  
    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: what scares you

    Post by reim0027 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:29 pm

    Ok, time to be vague. There is no single thing that scares me (that I can think of). But, there are two broad categories that scare me. The first one is myself and the second one is being out of options. Probably doesn't make sense, but its the truth.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    avatar
    Montante
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-04-24

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Montante on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:41 pm

    I'm scared of spiders. Always have been, probably always will be. I can try to act tough when I see one in the house but as soon as it starts moving towards me I will react very strongly.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: what scares you

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:43 pm

    You guys and your fear of insects...

    People are the true terrors.

    avatar
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 68
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2013-09-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Mirkwood

    Re: what scares you

    Post by TomBombadil515* on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:20 pm

    The only way I see how people could be scared of spiders are the way they look or how they crawl; spiders don't scare me, but wasps... oh man. Those things make me weak.


    _________________
    PSN: TomBombadil515

    :white-stone: 

    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Hue on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:06 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:You guys and your fear of insects...

    People are the true terrors.
    i beg your pardon
    This little **** was actually following me, had to turn around and run away from it twice
    When i flytox'd it it was still trying to sting the air while lying on the floor
    And...at first i really thought someone had started their bike outside....or maybe some helicopter had landed in the parking...


    These things are closer related to prop fighter planes than to insects


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]

    Sponsored content

    Re: what scares you

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:59 pm