Bandit's Knife

foolycooly
    Casual
    Casual

Bandit's Knife

Post by foolycooly on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:06 pm

So this guy invaded me twice, I got annoyed because he just kept running away waiting for my DMB buff to disappear, then trying to lure me to a Undead Dragon. Eventually he finally came down and just kept rolling around for a good 5 minutes trying to backstab me, finally he did back to back. I decided if he was going to fight like that, that I'd use the bandit's knife I just got with hornet's, problem was I could not for the life of me backstab him. I was directly behind him multiple times when I hit R1 for the backstab and it just did a regular hit, my shield was down. Is this things hit radius even for backstabs super small or something?
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: Bandit's Knife

Post by Yesuurd on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:45 pm

foolycooly wrote:So this guy invaded me twice, I got annoyed because he just kept running away waiting for my DMB buff to disappear, then trying to lure me to a Undead Dragon. Eventually he finally came down and just kept rolling around for a good 5 minutes trying to backstab me, finally he did back to back. I decided if he was going to fight like that, that I'd use the bandit's knife I just got with hornet's, problem was I could not for the life of me backstab him. I was directly behind him multiple times when I hit R1 for the backstab and it just did a regular hit, my shield was down. Is this things hit radius even for backstabs super small or something?

That's my number 1 weapon, well that and katanas, if you need training I will be glad to help.....

FC for life!!!

foolycooly
    Casual
    Casual

Post by foolycooly on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:48 pm

It must've been just lag I'm guessing. There are plenty of times where I'm behind opponents and they backstab me as I hit R1 or we backstab each other at the exact same time and take no damage. Shrug
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 pm

foolycooly wrote:It must've been just lag I'm guessing. There are plenty of times where I'm behind opponents and they backstab me as I hit R1 or we backstab each other at the exact same time and take no damage. Shrug

ahh ok, well my offer stands if you feel like it anytime.

FC for life!!!
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:56 pm

My main problem with the bknife is it is easy to be backstabbed. You have to get so close to hit them, they can take one or two steps forward and BS you.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules

Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:22 pm

reim0027 wrote:My main problem with the bknife is it is easy to be backstabbed. You have to get so close to hit them, they can take one or two steps forward and BS you.

The irony of using a Bandit's Knife.

Darktide - SL 160 - Dex/Int/Str Murakamo Build
    Flask = My win
    Sorcery = Useless
    I get negative rep points for making a valid point
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Midgar wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:My main problem with the bknife is it is easy to be backstabbed. You have to get so close to hit them, they can take one or two steps forward and BS you.

The irony of using a Bandit's Knife.
    LOL. So true.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 pm