Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ScottyDoesKnow
alchemydesign
6 posters

Game of Thrones

alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Game of Thrones Empty Game of Thrones

Post by alchemydesign Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:40 pm

:mask-averice: 
    So, I'm doing a couple of RP playthroughs related to Game of Thrones and I've come across a problem...I don't know how I want to represent Valyrian Steel...I was thinking just taking it to +15, but haven't ruled out Raw.

What would you all suggest? Right now I have Jon with a Bastard Sword (Longclaw) and Eddard with a Claymore (Ice). Thinking of doing Jaime as well, but haven't got there yet.

All suggestions welcomed.
    ScottyDoesKnow
    ScottyDoesKnow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Game of Thrones Empty Re: Game of Thrones

Post by ScottyDoesKnow Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Still have longsword, silver knight straight sword, astora's straight sword (bleh), sunlight straight sword. Maybe one of those looks will suit you?
    alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by alchemydesign Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:21 pm

No, I'm happy with the look, I'm looking more to the practical application of such. Valeryian Steel is said to be spell-forged, not so much magical which is why I'm shying away from Divine/Enchanted/Magic and looking toward either straight up +15 or Raw to represent the characteristics.
    GaryBlevins
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GaryBlevins Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Its a shame that DkS doesn't have the same ugrade paths as demons souls, because adding the bleed modified would be great for this problem.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Anyone want to try doing Belwas with the Fat Lower Body Type, a Server, some Xanthous Leggings and Bracers, and the darker/tanned skin tone of the Dothraki
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Shakie666 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:18 pm

To me, the obvious way to represent valyrian steel weapons is upgrading them via crystal. However, valyrian weapons are supposed to be unbreakable, whereas crystal weapons are very breakable indeed. I guess you could just limit the 'normal' weapons to +10.

Incidentally, in DkS we have the arakh or whatever its called (shotel), maybe you could make a build centred around that?

By the way, if you're referring to GoT the TV series, Belwas doesn't appear in that. He also isn't a dothraki...
    xenon_nobelium
    xenon_nobelium
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by xenon_nobelium Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 am

my strength guy is named belwas (for obvious reasons), my cosplay would be this: http://mmdks.com/42w3 server or shotel would be more fitting though (but he wouldn't be as STRONG! =D)
    as for the valerian steel question i'd say silverknight sword is perfect, twinkling ascension and everything...
    alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by alchemydesign Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Im not a real huge fan of the Dothraki, I wish there were more armor customization, I started a Jaime Lannister (well, Kingslayer is the name that fit) but there is no white cloak, unless I want to wear the Painting Guardian top...but that just wouldn't serve. Also there isn't any real Lion paraphenelia, but the more I read, the more I really like Jaime.

I think I'm going to take it to +15 to represent Valeryian Steel and use Greater Magic/Crystal Magic Weapon to represent magic slowly flowing back into the world. It's really more a personal RP than trying to impress anyone lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm