Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Icegodzilla
Carphil
Soris Ice Goldwing
Mr. Tart
Encore
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
hey its andres
GrinTwist
Serious_Much
Leet
SadPanda
Hatsune Miku
Latitoast
Reaperfan
shadowzninjaz
WaffleGuy
Soul of Stray Demon
21 posters

Cute Pics and other adorable things.

Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute Pics and other adorable things.

Post by Hatsune Miku Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Get off my internet SadPanda!

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Flutte10
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute Pics and other adorable things.

Post by Latitoast Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Lets face it

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 422408-mikuru_asahina_super

Everything Mikuru does is cute.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 1371858268069s  Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-NRU4GhFGsYebGuufuDWUZLVskJx0Vdr-DdBYJKroWS8jHgDYCute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReK94qIgsRZua4-bzxdJdR10ZsHmhNAj1YYeUovumpyT8KkiJeeQ

Mikuru does equal adorable.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Latitoast wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    SadPanda wrote:Oh look, another bad meme filled off topic.

On  a Dark Souls forum.

Just go to Reddit or something. They accept maymays and threads that never go anywhere
    You must be a miserable and lonely person to go around the forum and hate on absolutely everything. I don't understand the point of this. If you have such a problem with everything on the forum, simply don't come on it. It's easy. No one is impressed, no one thinks it's cool, and no one thinks it's funny. That's all i have to say about that.
    Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Don_56e10c_128598

As he has said before, he does it to try and get a laugh out of the responses, if you don't feed a troll it gets attention deprived and leaves.
    And no, I'm not a troll. I'm a person who's sick of seeing the same annoying threads. My last post since it will be blatant hate-posts against me until I, yes I, get a warning fron a mod because various people reported me for "trolling" or "slander", but I see certain people do it with no consequences.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Will post something cute now to stop the last post from being .....

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 9k= Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Z
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:31 pm

SadPanda wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    SadPanda wrote:Oh look, another bad meme filled off topic.

On  a Dark Souls forum.

Just go to Reddit or something. They accept maymays and threads that never go anywhere
    You must be a miserable and lonely person to go around the forum and hate on absolutely everything. I don't understand the point of this. If you have such a problem with everything on the forum, simply don't come on it. It's easy. No one is impressed, no one thinks it's cool, and no one thinks it's funny. That's all i have to say about that.
    Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Don_56e10c_128598

As he has said before, he does it to try and get a laugh out of the responses, if you don't feed a troll it gets attention deprived and leaves.
    And no, I'm not a troll. I'm a person who's sick of seeing the same annoying threads. My last post since it will be blatant hate-posts against me until I, yes I, get a warning fron a mod because various people reported me for "trolling" or "slander", but I see certain people do it with no consequences.
    Please take the argueing to PM or a mod needs to step up. Don't try to derail the topic this way. It may not be your intention, but the possibility remains. Thank you.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Waffle, stop making me have to make multiple posts one after another, in order for this thread to stay on topic. 

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 2Q== Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbs4GD9Zr6P627hwO6qTxe6y3GLQPn2fVUueV2123KFSiYu4fc Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmSagOHjOFXAqf4ioKb_IevhB1xOIRUNYcTzskiIqT10mYKIVyPw Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB-l6r2IgfL2Ddts4c2W9XM_z_pCGnZGbhzQRxM4Jkm-Wgum8glg
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:35 pm

My last one for the night.

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Cute-miku-2-cute-vocaloids-28778125-1024-768
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Sorry, I was just trying to help.

*** RESERVED FOR MY POKEMON DRAWINGS ***

(I promise they're cute, but I'll need time for this.)
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:Waffle, stop making me have to make multiple posts one after another, in order for this thread to stay on topic.
    Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Gmkq510
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Sorry, I was just trying to help.

Next post will include my Pokémon drawings.

Last edited by WaffleGuy on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Panda- stop derailing the thread, it is against the rules of the forum. The thread can exist in off topic as that is why the section is for.

If you wish to talk about dark souls, do so in the dark souls sections, not in off topic. I also regret the lack of dark souls threads, but the game is at the end of its life. Lashing out at people for posting off topic treads in off topic won't bring the dark souls talk back

P.s. when you report something guys, please try to list correctly what he is doing here. It's neither trolling nor flaming. Please list it as such the situation correctly necessitates.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Panda- stop derailing the thread, it is against the rules of the forum. The thread can exist in off topic as that is why the section is for.

If you wish to talk about dark souls, do so in the dark souls sections, not in off topic. I also regret the lack of dark souls threads, but the game is at the end of its life. Lashing out at people for posting off topic treads in off topic won't bring the dark souls talk back
    How many shekels did I bet?
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Quick post cute pics. 
    Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8ZMYQFQifgc2fGBIFRA11Xvtdp6DmFuLfegExdqQhEFBHZkZV Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeC4G9Pn4FdLCQQRIO3qBcMlEB_oBe5DTMFrarglZCM6v5jv3VIQ Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaFbSkAlFLceWFfxp-dg46XOs9avs7EG43a3rc3iniYrrS2Bu_

And a Video as well for good measure. 

WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:10 pm

I put spoilers because the pictures were pretty big

This is a Charmander doodle:

Now, the following drawings were drawings I made for a friend of mine. She lend me het notes for a course in college, so I told her I would give her a little surprise after every few pages. I can't post them all as they sometimes are full comics, and thus not cute. It's also why you'll see her name pop up and stuff.

Eevee confused:

Omnomnom Pikachu:

More Eevee (couple):

Squirtle hug?:

Pikachu motivation?:

"This is you: bright, cute as f*** and NOT STUDYING!"

Now for the last one, she was curious what the 'surprise' was I left in her notes. So I was teasing her saying I'd just draw a 'male reproductive organ' in there. She kept sulking about how lame it would be if that was the actual surprise.
    So at the very last page, I drew that 'organ' as small as I could somewhere in a corner, with this drawing filling the rest of the page:

...:
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:05 am

SadPanda wrote:My point. Even if it's a Dark Souls forum off-topic section, it's the same maymay filled threads over and over again. Seriously, there are 5,000+ forums dedicated to this stuff, just go there.  This thread is honestly pointless.  It's not relevant to Dark Souls, you can find all the cute pictures you want with Google, and the only reason the thread exists eludes me whatsoever.
    I've seen you begrudge these kinds of threads alot, and it's honestly a little off-putting.  I'm choosing this post of yours to respond to because I feel it's the one I can give the most concise response to, but here's how things are:

First, the off-topic section is, by definition, for any threads that are not related to Dark Souls.  If they were related to Dark Souls, even if it was just a "lol post Dark Souls memes" thread, it could go into the Dark Souls General Discussion.  Coming to the off-topic section of a Dark Souls forum and complaining about threads not being about Dark Souls is like going to a toy store and complaining that they sell gum by the cash registers.

Are you aware of how connected we are as a community here?  Sure, there are plenty of places to see pictures of cute things on the internet that aren't here.  But those other places don't have the personal connections we have established with our friends here.  The point of this thread isn't to see cute things.  It's for people to show us something we might not have found ourselves, and to learn about that person in the process.

On Topic.  As if this game wasn't difficult enough:
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:25 am

Spoiler:
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:25 am

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Maria_Holic_Shidou_Mariya_by_Klunatic
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:27 am

Just don't click on it, honestly. At least it's not a gore thread, that might actually be off-putting but this just people putting up pictures of cartoons, pocket monsters, and animals - harmless.

Is the loftiest of discussions? No, but you are by no means obliged to take part in it. Live and let live, mate.

::::::rant over: Also, I'm pretty qt. Maybe I should post some pictures of myself to the thread.worried 
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:34 am

Reaperfan wrote:SNIP]
    Thought I'd just make you aware you're shouting at a ghost. He left the forum yesterday silly
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:51 am

Pictures:

Make The Hurt go away:

Pictures 2:

A few Heartwarming stories from TvTropes:

Pictures:

I'll be adding more pictures another day. For now, these will have to do.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:21 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:46 am

The cuteness of the thread is so strong it is immune to my school's network blasted filters! Oh I got a few images to post later hehe.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 am

Serious_Much wrote:
    Reaperfan wrote:SNIP]
    Thought I'd just make you aware you're shouting at a ghost. He left the forum yesterday silly
    He got the banhammer?

On topic:
    Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 13359710
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 558161_619556024739330_27737645_n Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 Download_14Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 2 1379548027231s

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 am