Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Low SL running around with Lightning spear before killing Taurus demon?

Karn
    Regular
    Regular

Low SL running around with Lightning spear before killing Taurus demon? Empty Low SL running around with Lightning spear before killing Taurus demon?

Post by Karn Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:35 am

How do they get it?

It'd help a lot if I could get my hands on one at a low level. Do they trade for it?
    DJ_XHERO
    Regular
    Regular

Low SL running around with Lightning spear before killing Taurus demon? Empty Re: Low SL running around with Lightning spear before killing Taurus demon?

Post by DJ_XHERO Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 am

maybe a gift for sumoned player or maybe bb glitch
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Low SL running around with Lightning spear before killing Taurus demon? Empty Re: Low SL running around with Lightning spear before killing Taurus demon?

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 am

That is BB glitching most definitely, often used for griefing other players. Mind you no one shall be posting how it is done in here, since doing so is very frowned upon.
    Stonedtrooper
    Stonedtrooper

Post by Stonedtrooper Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Doesn't have to be bb glitch. I've gotten the lightning spear before killing the Taurus Demon at burg many times. You just need the master key, kill Bell Gargoyle bros and Quelaag.
    I've played through the whole game before without killing the burg Taurus...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Then it becomes why are they even in human form there in the first place? Either way they are planning something nefarious, because with such items there is no logical reason they could need summons. As well doing such a thing takes some knowledge in game to know to go through the door by Havel using the master key, and following the path all to avoid an area which seems like it is the proper way.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Can go threw from the flooded gates of new Londo. That would take skill, and I always do.

Of course, he isn't me, so...
    Stonedtrooper
    Stonedtrooper

Post by Stonedtrooper Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Tolvo wrote:Then it becomes why are they even in human form there in the first place? Either way they are planning something nefarious, because with such items there is no logical reason they could need summons. As well doing such a thing takes some knowledge in game to know to go through the door by Havel using the master key, and following the path all to avoid an area which seems like it is the proper way.
    How do you know they were in human form? Were you playing with Karn when Karn saw the player with the lightning spear?
    Well, assuming you were, was he an invader or a white phantom summon helping Karn or you out? If it's a griefer invader, well at least he didn't cheat his way to get his OP equips.
    If it's a white phantom helping low sl players out in the first area of the game, what's there to complain about?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:19 pm

You can only invade people who are human, that is how the PvP aspect of the game works.

The issue is they will more often than not simply kill the boss and clear and area, this does not help the player. When I Co-Op I make sure to show a person everything, while also showing them what combat is actually like. They simply run through killing everything, and one or two shot the boss. How is this person to learn how to actually play the game if everything is done for them? It is like a mother bird teaching its child to fly by just flying around with it on its back while the baby bird just holds its wings out pretending to fly.
    Karn
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Karn Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm

I had my summon sign down for helping with the Taurus demon boss, the guy who summoned me was wearing gold hemmed black robes and using the Lightning Spear from Sens forttress, then he summoneed another guy with another spear, wearing some armor set with a cape. They ran through the BK + Havel and the taurus demon without stopping at all lol. I felt totally useless. Looked up the BB glitch, and I understand now, personally I'm not a fan of glitches =/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 pm