The Great Blightpus

    Share
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    The Great Blightpus

    Post by DoughGuy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:27 am

    At chaos servant covenant rank 2 I talked to Eignyi with and he commented on how he was worse than undea, but how the lady cried for him and "swallowed the great blightpus despite mistress quelaag's orders to the contrary". Any ideas what this means?
    avatar
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2021
    Reputation : 56
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Wade_Wilson on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:37 am

    He might be referring to the blightown poison, he may have needed to be poisoned to craft the poison pyromancies since the flame is bonded to his soul and is part of him.


    _________________
    Golden rays of the glorious sunshine, sending down such a blood-red light
    Now the animals slowly retreat to the shadows, out of sight
    Arid winds blow across the mountains, giving flight to the birds of prey
    In the distance machines come to transform Eden, day by day
    Only love is with us now, something warm and pure!
    Find the peace within ourselves, no need for the cure!
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by DoughGuy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:28 am

    Eignyi didn't ingets it, the lady did. He crafted those before he reached blighttown. Its why he was exiled from the great swamp.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2021
    Reputation : 56
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Wade_Wilson on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 am

    DoughGuy wrote:Eignyi didn't ingets it, the lady did. He crafted those before he reached blighttown. Its why he was exiled from the great swamp.

    I have no idea then.
    avatar
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The Painted World

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by WyrmHero on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:26 pm

    Yes Eignyi ingested it, he was going to die. In order to save him, Quelaags sister I dont know how transferred the blightpus from his body to hers and became blind and weak. Thats way he serves her, he is grateful.


    _________________
    PSN: WyrmHero1945

    Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by DoughGuy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 pm

    WyrmHero wrote:Yes Eignyi ingested it, he was going to die. In order to save him, Quelaags sister I dont know how transferred the blightpus from his body to hers and became blind and weak. Thats way he serves her, he is grateful.

    Ah, ok. Where did you learn that from?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by User on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm

    Ya, their is no say of the blightpus being eaten by him. Just her.

    The blightpus can be said to do with the eggs, but who is still speculated.
    avatar
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The Painted World

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by WyrmHero on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:00 am

    DoughGuy wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:Yes Eignyi ingested it, he was going to die. In order to save him, Quelaags sister I dont know how transferred the blightpus from his body to hers and became blind and weak. Thats way he serves her, he is grateful.

    Ah, ok. Where did you learn that from?

    http://darksouls.wikidot.com/eingyi

    Check out the trivia.



    Worse than Undead, we are diseased, and unwanted.
    Like the grime of the Great Swamp.
    But my dear, Fair Lady! She cried for me…
    And swallowed the great Blightpus, despite Mistress Quelaag's orders to the contrary.



    After reading that I understood that she saved him by swallowing the Blightpus, She cried for him.... I think he ingested it to be able to create his poison pyromancies.


    _________________
    PSN: WyrmHero1945

    Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by User on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:04 am

    Does not mean he ate it first. it means that the Blightpus is connected to the eggs of sorts. It does not say he ingested it. It just means that the Fair lady took the Blightpus to 'perserve' the eggs from the fate that has yet to come.

    No, he didn't. think of it this way, he made the mist pyromancies before hand, in an attempt to alter pyromancy. This includes what Salaman and his said pupil who made Flash Sweat and iron Flesh did, in which cthey created new ways for pyromancy to be used. However, unlike the other pyromancers, the Egg Carrier was banished from everywhere, including the Great Swamp. With this, he resided in blighttown, in which he later became infected. Instead of dying from the birth of his 'children', the fair lady saved him from such cruel fate. With this, he is attracted and loyal to his rescuer, while others would either kill him or let his fate be sealed.

    avatar
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-10-04
    Age : 25

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Mr_Bungle50221 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 am

    arn't the eggs from serving the fair lady? I think Eiygni or w/e his name is got his blight pus eaten, which saved his life, so he showed his appreciation by taking some of the eggs onto himself to relieve the fair lady's pain.

    As I understand it the eggs cause Quelaag and her sister a hell of alot of pain (probobly because they are still somewhat human and shouldn't be laying eggs) and the egg carrying NPC's are all serving her by taking some of the eggs to hatch as it relieves the white spider's pain.


    _________________
    Adam: SL 80 Death Knight of the Bone Hand of Gravesworn
    Obellion: SL 80 Blade of the Darkmoon STR/Faith
    Dibley: SL 63 Princess' Guard-Star Harmonia Faith/Dex
    Niki: SL 60 Darwraith Pyro/Dex
    Ganjaman: SL 130 Random Adventurer STR Tank
    avatar
    Artoriasflagg
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 56
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-21

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Artoriasflagg on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:47 pm

    Acidic_Cook wrote:Does not mean he ate it first. it means that the Blightpus is connected to the eggs of sorts. It does not say he ingested it. It just means that the Fair lady took the Blightpus to 'perserve' the eggs from the fate that has yet to come.

    No, he didn't. think of it this way, he made the mist pyromancies before hand, in an attempt to alter pyromancy. This includes what Salaman and his said pupil who made Flash Sweat and iron Flesh did, in which cthey created new ways for pyromancy to be used. However, unlike the other pyromancers, the Egg Carrier was banished from everywhere, including the Great Swamp. With this, he resided in blighttown, in which he later became infected. Instead of dying from the birth of his 'children', the fair lady saved him from such cruel fate. With this, he is attracted and loyal to his rescuer, while others would either kill him or let his fate be sealed.

    The blight pus has nothing to do with the eggs. Those eggs are a testament to his commitment to the Fair Lady, the same as the others who serve her. When you first meet him, tell him that you are one of the Chaos Servants. He will immediately respond in a confused tone, enquiring as to why you have no eggs. If you DO have eggs already (from being infected by one of the other carriers) he will instantly assume that you are a part of her flock and treat you as if you were a Chaos Servant regardless of your actual standing. He will even go ahead and sell you his mists, give you a flame, and tell you about how he came to serve the Fair Lasy.


    _________________
    "Ya know, the old "Fall of the Favorite" ploy is best used on the masses; my most favorite student..." -Princess Celestia
    avatar
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-10-04
    Age : 25

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Mr_Bungle50221 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:02 pm

    Artoriasflagg wrote:
    Acidic_Cook wrote:Does not mean he ate it first. it means that the Blightpus is connected to the eggs of sorts. It does not say he ingested it. It just means that the Fair lady took the Blightpus to 'perserve' the eggs from the fate that has yet to come.

    No, he didn't. think of it this way, he made the mist pyromancies before hand, in an attempt to alter pyromancy. This includes what Salaman and his said pupil who made Flash Sweat and iron Flesh did, in which cthey created new ways for pyromancy to be used. However, unlike the other pyromancers, the Egg Carrier was banished from everywhere, including the Great Swamp. With this, he resided in blighttown, in which he later became infected. Instead of dying from the birth of his 'children', the fair lady saved him from such cruel fate. With this, he is attracted and loyal to his rescuer, while others would either kill him or let his fate be sealed.

    The blight pus has nothing to do with the eggs. Those eggs are a testament to his commitment to the Fair Lady, the same as the others who serve her. When you first meet him, tell him that you are one of the Chaos Servants. He will immediately respond in a confused tone, enquiring as to why you have no eggs. If you DO have eggs already (from being infected by one of the other carriers) he will instantly assume that you are a part of her flock and treat you as if you were a Chaos Servant regardless of your actual standing. He will even go ahead and sell you his mists, give you a flame, and tell you about how he came to serve the Fair Lasy.




    Pretty much this. One thing I'v always wondered though is why the eggs hatch maggots and not spiders o.O


    _________________
    Adam: SL 80 Death Knight of the Bone Hand of Gravesworn
    Obellion: SL 80 Blade of the Darkmoon STR/Faith
    Dibley: SL 63 Princess' Guard-Star Harmonia Faith/Dex
    Niki: SL 60 Darwraith Pyro/Dex
    Ganjaman: SL 130 Random Adventurer STR Tank
    avatar
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 770
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-07-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Let me just look at my.....I forgot the map.

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Rudmed on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:58 pm

    The eggs aren't from the fair lady. The egg-bearers get infected (by some sort of maggot it seems) and the eggs then grow on them! When the eggs hatch the host is killed and thus the Fair Lady took the catalyst that made the eggs hatch and did whatever she did with it.


    _________________
    XBL GT: gguyy

    Join us cursed brothers and sisters and regain the lives you once knew: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t10229-those-of-cursed-blood-covenant-looking-for-members#212550






    avatar
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-10-04
    Age : 25

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Mr_Bungle50221 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:17 pm

    The eggs are from the fair Lady, they serve by bearing eggs.
    I read somewhere that both Quelaag and Quelaan have tried multiple ways to actually get their eggs to hatch. Burdening Undeads with them is one such experiment


    _________________
    Adam: SL 80 Death Knight of the Bone Hand of Gravesworn
    Obellion: SL 80 Blade of the Darkmoon STR/Faith
    Dibley: SL 63 Princess' Guard-Star Harmonia Faith/Dex
    Niki: SL 60 Darwraith Pyro/Dex
    Ganjaman: SL 130 Random Adventurer STR Tank
    avatar
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 770
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-07-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Let me just look at my.....I forgot the map.

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Rudmed on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:43 pm

    The Fair Lady wept for them. Overwhelmed by empathy, she did the only thing she could to help: she swallowed their blight pus, despite orders against such action from Quelaag. This cured the undead, but left the Fair Lady in her current state - near death, surrounded by eggs that will never bring life, and now, due to the actions of the player, completely and utterly alone.

    I'm telling you the eggs are not from the Fair Lady. The egg burdened carry the eggs to show their devotion to the flame of chaos, and also as a selfless choice much like the Fair Lady did for them. Look at the description of the egg vermifuge. Her consumption of the blight pus infected her body with it, and when they discovered that humanity seemed to heal her, she became a firekeeper. Thus if you watch carefully after giving her more humanity her limbs begin to move better, and she begins to drop the dialogue that mentions she is close to death.


    _________________
    XBL GT: gguyy

    Join us cursed brothers and sisters and regain the lives you once knew: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t10229-those-of-cursed-blood-covenant-looking-for-members#212550






    avatar
    Naxek
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 86
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Nashville, TN

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Naxek on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:38 pm

    Has no one read the description for her Fire Keeper Soul?

    Fire Keeper Soul (Daughter of Chaos)

    Soul of a Daughter of Chaos,
    Fire Keeper of Quelaag's Domain.

    A Fire Keeper's soul is a draw for humanity,
    and held within their bosoms, below just a
    thin layer of skin, are swarms of humanity
    that writhe and squirm.
    To her, the countless eggs which appeared
    were cradles for each tiny humanity.


    _________________
    avatar
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 263
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 23
    Location : England

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Peaceful Wollyhop on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:28 pm

    When it says 'to her' does that mean in her mind/opinion? or am I thinking to hard...


    _________________


    XBLG - DesertFoX 797
    avatar
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 883
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Age : 25
    Location : Izalith

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Chaos Spectre on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:19 am

    I don't remember anything stating that Eingyi did not live in the great swamp before he developed his pyromancy, and I also don't remember anything stating that the Great Swamp wasn't Blighttown before it became...well Blighttown.

    What I've pieced together from reading his spells are that the reason the Great Swamp became Blighttown was because Eingyi decided his poison pyromancy would be the greatest idea ever. He ended up poisoning, and blighting the swamps. This blight infected many, warping them, and making them go mad, hence the rather friendly community in Blighttown. Some of them ended up with a special infection. The maggots that come out of the egg burdened are red, and so are the mosquitos.

    If anything, its just an evolution. They need a host, so someone becomes infected, becoming and egg burdened. They die, producing maggots. These maggots feast on prey, and evolve into the mosquitos. If anything, I think they evolve into those weird flame breathing bug things in Blighttown afterward.

    Personally, I think that Blighttown used to be the Great Swamp, and Quelana trained Salaman, Carmina, and all the other pyromancers there, including Eingyi. However, only Salaman, Carmina, Eingyi, and a mysterious fourth (Jeremiah?) actually created new power off of it. While the other three only enhanced the flame, Eingyi destroyed it and warped it. His end result did the same thing to the land he lived in, destroyed and warped it. The man doesn't deserve to live for not only destroying the Great Swamp, but for hurting The Fair Lady by begging for mercy he didn't deserve.

    If there is any NPC connected to Izalith that I hate, its him. I'm glad he was permanantly burdened to be a mosquito hive.


    _________________
    Leader of the Followers of Izalith

    Apply Here

    We shall fight until the day Izalith is brought back from its suffering. Until then, we shall suffer to bring back its glory.

    Allies with the
    Darkstalkers, Servants of the Darkness
    The Exiled of Ariamis, Protectors of the Halfbreed
    avatar
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 263
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 23
    Location : England

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Peaceful Wollyhop on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:40 am

    Chaos Spectre wrote:I don't remember anything stating that Eingyi did not live in the great swamp before he developed his pyromancy, and I also don't remember anything stating that the Great Swamp wasn't Blighttown before it became...well Blighttown.

    What I've pieced together from reading his spells are that the reason the Great Swamp became Blighttown was because Eingyi decided his poison pyromancy would be the greatest idea ever. He ended up poisoning, and blighting the swamps. This blight infected many, warping them, and making them go mad, hence the rather friendly community in Blighttown. Some of them ended up with a special infection. The maggots that come out of the egg burdened are red, and so are the mosquitos.

    If anything, its just an evolution. They need a host, so someone becomes infected, becoming and egg burdened. They die, producing maggots. These maggots feast on prey, and evolve into the mosquitos. If anything, I think they evolve into those weird flame breathing bug things in Blighttown afterward.

    Personally, I think that Blighttown used to be the Great Swamp, and Quelana trained Salaman, Carmina, and all the other pyromancers there, including Eingyi. However, only Salaman, Carmina, Eingyi, and a mysterious fourth (Jeremiah?) actually created new power off of it. While the other three only enhanced the flame, Eingyi destroyed it and warped it. His end result did the same thing to the land he lived in, destroyed and warped it. The man doesn't deserve to live for not only destroying the Great Swamp, but for hurting The Fair Lady by begging for mercy he didn't deserve.

    If there is any NPC connected to Izalith that I hate, its him. I'm glad he was permanantly burdened to be a mosquito hive.



    The mosquitos don't come from the eggs. If you look in the art book there is a picture of a giant rock worm creature which has lots of legs and it's back looks like the honeycomb you see in wasps/bees nest. There are also mosquitos hovering around it in the picture. So this hive thing is somewhere in blightown where we can't see producing an infinite spawn of mosquitos.
    avatar
    Raem
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 36
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Raem on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:53 pm

    Well I think the egg-carriers go into some kind of symbiosis and transform into cragspiders, as they seem to be humanlike but I think there is no proof for what the egg carriers are really good. Also some of them seem to pray inside Quelaags domaine OR beg for death.


    Also I don't think that the reproduction of the Witches of Chaos is that of mamals:
    1.) in the DS intro you see that the WoI has soem kind of cobwebs around her

    2.) In a radio interview with Miyazaki Hidetaka and Murohashi, Mayazaki answers on the question if Salaman and Quelaana were lovers:
    ,,Zalaman is not like that, he's an apprentice. There is nothing like that. First of all there are
    different species. Quelaana is a daughter of Izalalith and a species like that so it comes
    down to if reproductive actions are even possible."
    :
    avatar
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1435
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-04-09
    Location : Scotland

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Knight Alundil on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:56 pm

    If we remember what Quelaan (Dono if that's her name, the chick in the black robes before quelaag) says she speaks of something that must be given in order to become a great pyromancer. This implies that to use the pyromancys you must give a little bit of yourself to each one. Perhaps this is related to what engyi did?

    avatar
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1435
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-04-09
    Location : Scotland

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Knight Alundil on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 pm

    Peaceful Wollyhop wrote:
    Chaos Spectre wrote:I don't remember anything stating that Eingyi did not live in the great swamp before he developed his pyromancy, and I also don't remember anything stating that the Great Swamp wasn't Blighttown before it became...well Blighttown.

    What I've pieced together from reading his spells are that the reason the Great Swamp became Blighttown was because Eingyi decided his poison pyromancy would be the greatest idea ever. He ended up poisoning, and blighting the swamps. This blight infected many, warping them, and making them go mad, hence the rather friendly community in Blighttown. Some of them ended up with a special infection. The maggots that come out of the egg burdened are red, and so are the mosquitos.

    If anything, its just an evolution. They need a host, so someone becomes infected, becoming and egg burdened. They die, producing maggots. These maggots feast on prey, and evolve into the mosquitos. If anything, I think they evolve into those weird flame breathing bug things in Blighttown afterward.

    Personally, I think that Blighttown used to be the Great Swamp, and Quelana trained Salaman, Carmina, and all the other pyromancers there, including Eingyi. However, only Salaman, Carmina, Eingyi, and a mysterious fourth (Jeremiah?) actually created new power off of it. While the other three only enhanced the flame, Eingyi destroyed it and warped it. His end result did the same thing to the land he lived in, destroyed and warped it. The man doesn't deserve to live for not only destroying the Great Swamp, but for hurting The Fair Lady by begging for mercy he didn't deserve.

    If there is any NPC connected to Izalith that I hate, its him. I'm glad he was permanantly burdened to be a mosquito hive.



    The mosquitos don't come from the eggs. If you look in the art book there is a picture of a giant rock worm creature which has lots of legs and it's back looks like the honeycomb you see in wasps/bees nest. There are also mosquitos hovering around it in the picture. So this hive thing is somewhere in blightown where we can't see producing an infinite spawn of mosquitos.

    Yeh this is right. Also... anyone ever found that creature? Pisses me off that you cant kill it to stop the flow of flies >.>

    avatar
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 883
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Age : 25
    Location : Izalith

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Chaos Spectre on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:54 pm

    Peaceful Wollyhop wrote:The mosquitos don't come from the eggs. If you look in the art book there is a picture of a giant rock worm creature which has lots of legs and it's back looks like the honeycomb you see in wasps/bees nest. There are also mosquitos hovering around it in the picture. So this hive thing is somewhere in blightown where we can't see producing an infinite spawn of mosquitos.

    Good point. Either way, I still think that the egg burdened are not related to the eggs produced by The Fair Lady. I also still think that Eingyi poisoned the Great Swamp.

    Its all part of the Karma of Izalith. Everything you do to make things better ends in a horrid nightmare you can't fix. The Bed of Chaos, the Poisoning of the Swamp, The Fair Lady saving Eingyi, Teaching Humans about Pyromancy, Dropping the Charred Ring, and probably more.


    _________________
    Leader of the Followers of Izalith

    Apply Here

    We shall fight until the day Izalith is brought back from its suffering. Until then, we shall suffer to bring back its glory.

    Allies with the
    Darkstalkers, Servants of the Darkness
    The Exiled of Ariamis, Protectors of the Halfbreed
    avatar
    sinspaw
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 102
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Huddersfield, UK

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by sinspaw on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 am

    I don't think Blighttown is the great swamp. I can't remember where but I'm pretty sure it's implied, if not, suggested that Eingyi has travelled there, and was expelled from the Great Swamp. Plus, that swamp is pretty small considering.

    I ask you fellow Dark Souls this, is blighttown the swampy space with them insects and mud, or is it where the infested ghouls are residing, in the wood-made area? I was always under the impression that it's the later. Down there, just doesn't seem like a town at all.

    As to the fair lady... I am under the impression that her condition and state are completely unaffected by Eingyi, and she's been like that ever since Izalith *** up the new flame. She will have helped him in his plights somehow, which is why he resides with her and serves her. But also, think about it, he has nowhere else to go. He doesn't need to be extremely thankful to her to stay, because he's been sent away from his homeland of sorts, and he is accepted there regardless of how horribly he manipulates piromancy.

    TheLolrider
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 46
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-02

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by TheLolrider on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 am

    I agree that the Great Swamp is completely different from Blighttown. The great swamp is the birthplace of human pyromancy. The birthplace of pyromancy, just in general, would be Izalith, not the swamp below Blighttown (I think that the swampy area and the scaffolding are two different places, but just to make things easier, we should probably refer to them with the same name). Izalith, obviously, is inhospitable.

    As for what the blightpus is, I may have an idea. There are undead in the Painted World of Ariamis that have very, very bloated heads. When you kill them, they release some sort of poison that inflicts toxic immediately. Possibly, that could be the blightpus.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Great Blightpus

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:59 am