THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Share
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by robsthedon on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:29 am

    Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I enjoyed a nice day with my wife visited my uncle who has lung cancer said our goodbyes to our cousin who almost was decapitated yesterday with a chainsaw. Construction is very deadly work, he lived but came out brain dead. The only positive thing about today was we went to the county fair to get away from it all. Well guess I'll talk to y'all later.
    Sorry to hear that Kahl.


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by robsthedon on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:41 am

    Valanor wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Congrats,Leet!
    Thank you Val. Let me know if you need some training. Which i'm guessing is the case because that's why i told you to join. twisted 
    Haha yeah,I remember that.And I don't regret it since I see a really good opportunity in learning from the grandmasters,haha!But seriously,I suck and need a lot of training before I get any near of being good.
    Hey Val you dont suck, you are actually pretty good.


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 89
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-07-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Norway

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Valanor on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:20 am

    robsthedon wrote:
    Valanor wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Congrats,Leet!
    Thank you Val. Let me know if you need some training. Which i'm guessing is the case because that's why i told you to join. twisted 
    Haha yeah,I remember that.And I don't regret it since I see a really good opportunity in learning from the grandmasters,haha!But seriously,I suck and need a lot of training before I get any near of being good.
    Hey Val you dont suck, you are actually pretty good.
    Well okay,comparing me to a veteran like you is maybe a little bit silly...but why would you think that was good of me?


    _________________
    PSN: Happy_Pain70

    Praise the Sun!
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by robsthedon on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:27 am

    Valanor wrote:
    robsthedon wrote:
    Valanor wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Congrats,Leet!
    Thank you Val. Let me know if you need some training. Which i'm guessing is the case because that's why i told you to join. twisted 
    Haha yeah,I remember that.And I don't regret it since I see a really good opportunity in learning from the grandmasters,haha!But seriously,I suck and need a lot of training before I get any near of being good.
    Hey Val you dont suck, you are actually pretty good.
    Well okay,comparing me to a veteran like you is maybe a little bit silly...but why would you think that was good of me?
    You play pretty good, you have the basics, your build let you down, a chaos blade 57  with no fap is pretty hard to do. Make that build 100 and you'll be rocking.


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 89
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-07-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Norway

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Valanor on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:53 am

    Oh well,I never noticed that!I guess other people see it more than yourself. winking


    _________________
    PSN: Happy_Pain70

    Praise the Sun!
    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Demon Slayer on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:23 am

    Valanor wrote:Oh well,I never noticed that!I guess other people see it more than yourself. winking
    you can try my build bud  wave


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 25

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Leet on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:53 am

    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Oh well,I never noticed that!I guess other people see it more than yourself. winking
    you can try my build bud  wave
    I have literally that same build just a different armor setup.

    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Demon Slayer on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:14 pm

    TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Oh well,I never noticed that!I guess other people see it more than yourself. winking
    you can try my build bud  wave
    I have literally that same build just a different armor setup.
    Lies....


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 25

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Leet on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 pm

    Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Oh well,I never noticed that!I guess other people see it more than yourself. winking
    you can try my build bud  wave
    I have literally that same build just a different armor setup.
    Lies....
    Same difference.

    http://mmdks.com/3zmy

    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Demon Slayer on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:26 pm

    TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Oh well,I never noticed that!I guess other people see it more than yourself. winking
    you can try my build bud  wave
    I have literally that same build just a different armor setup.
    Lies....
    Same difference.

    http://mmdks.com/3zmy
    Indeed my friend.

    i would like to duel with you with these builds 
    what you say?


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 25

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Leet on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:24 pm

    Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Oh well,I never noticed that!I guess other people see it more than yourself. winking
    you can try my build bud  wave
    I have literally that same build just a different armor setup.
    Lies....
    Same difference.

    http://mmdks.com/3zmy
    Indeed my friend.

    i would like to duel with you with these builds 
    what you say?

    You don't want none! twisted  Kidding. But yeah we can do that.

    avatar
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 25

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Leet on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:20 pm

    Been so dead in here. Where's everyone at?

    avatar
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 253
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-08-02
    Age : 19
    Location : All over the damn place.

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Bassman Bob on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:26 pm

    Yeah, it's been pretty slow lately.


    _________________
    G|-------0-2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0-2----------------------------------|
    D|-2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2---------2-4-----------0-2--2-------------------------2---0--4-0-2--2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2--------------------|
    A|---------------------------------5-4-0-5-----5-4-2-4----------4-2-1-----2--5-2-4---4----------------------------------------------5-4--0--------|
    E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------22--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

    Disciple of the Exiled of Ariamis.
    GT: JazzBlaster J
    avatar
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 25

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Leet on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:35 pm

    It seems all covenants are slow. Really, the whole forum is slow. Especially the PvP section. Dark Soul 2 will bring it all back to life but we must keep it alive until then. 

    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by robsthedon on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:33 am

    TooLeet wrote:It seems all covenants are slow. Really, the whole forum is slow. Especially the PvP section. Dark Soul 2 will bring it all back to life but we must keep it alive until then. 
    ^Yep


    @Bob did you contact Soris?


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 25

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Leet on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 am

    Sorry i kind of dipped out yesterday Robs. I ate and when i was done the girlfriend started watching her show so i didn't get the Tv the rest of the night. waiting 

    I'll be on after i get off.

    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by robsthedon on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 am

    TooLeet wrote:Sorry i kind of dipped out yesterday Robs. I ate and when i was done the girlfriend started watching her show so i didn't get the Tv the rest of the night. waiting 

    I'll be on after i get off.
    No problem Leet, got off soon after anyway, was late for me happy


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 253
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-08-02
    Age : 19
    Location : All over the damn place.

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Bassman Bob on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:12 am

    robsthedon wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:It seems all covenants are slow. Really, the whole forum is slow. Especially the PvP section. Dark Soul 2 will bring it all back to life but we must keep it alive until then. 
    ^Yep


    @Bob did you contact Soris?
    I'll contact him when i get my XBox back from repair, propably sometime next week. The port for the ethernet cable on the XBox is busted. So by contacting him now, i'd be wasting his time.


    _________________
    G|-------0-2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0-2----------------------------------|
    D|-2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2---------2-4-----------0-2--2-------------------------2---0--4-0-2--2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2--------------------|
    A|---------------------------------5-4-0-5-----5-4-2-4----------4-2-1-----2--5-2-4---4----------------------------------------------5-4--0--------|
    E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------22--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

    Disciple of the Exiled of Ariamis.
    GT: JazzBlaster J
    avatar
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 255
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2013-07-13
    Age : 31
    Location : Roaming on the the breath of the wind.

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Kahldris_Ducard on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:16 pm

    Be the band of Brother I know you can be, as of this moment I step down from my duties and Retire from the forums, I Kahldris Ducard, shall be a ghost in the memories of time, enjoy one another, and keep your shades shining Strong. Farewell. cool 


    _________________
    Psn: Kahldris_Ducard 




    Life is never what it seems, remember we all have a part to play, whether it be a king or a sheep herder, all lives are important to the ones who live them.Proper Bow 
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by robsthedon on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:31 pm

    Kahl you belong here, I hope you find your way back sometime, Farewell friend.


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 253
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-08-02
    Age : 19
    Location : All over the damn place.

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Bassman Bob on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:50 pm

    Goodbye, Kahl. I'll miss you, as will all of us.


    _________________
    G|-------0-2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0-2----------------------------------|
    D|-2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2---------2-4-----------0-2--2-------------------------2---0--4-0-2--2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2--------------------|
    A|---------------------------------5-4-0-5-----5-4-2-4----------4-2-1-----2--5-2-4---4----------------------------------------------5-4--0--------|
    E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------22--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

    Disciple of the Exiled of Ariamis.
    GT: JazzBlaster J
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by robsthedon on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:08 pm

    star star star 
    Exiled Brothers please congratulate Silent-Warrior who has acheived Rank 3 a true Life Hunter. Well done Silent
    star star star 


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 253
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-08-02
    Age : 19
    Location : All over the damn place.

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Bassman Bob on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:15 pm

    Congrats, silent!


    _________________
    G|-------0-2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0-2----------------------------------|
    D|-2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2---------2-4-----------0-2--2-------------------------2---0--4-0-2--2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2--------------------|
    A|---------------------------------5-4-0-5-----5-4-2-4----------4-2-1-----2--5-2-4---4----------------------------------------------5-4--0--------|
    E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------22--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

    Disciple of the Exiled of Ariamis.
    GT: JazzBlaster J
    avatar
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 25

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Leet on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:19 pm

    I hope everything works out for you Kahl and things get better on your end. Later man, it was nice knowin you. 

    avatar
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2582
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Age : 20
    Location : with my pack of wolves

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by twilightwarwolf on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:54 pm

    Goodbye Khal... Im afraid the time has come for me as well. Ive had this on my mind for awhile. So I officially retire from my position and from the exiled. Hope to see some of you around and hope all goes well. Goodbye "Exiles" and good luck in leading this cov on Rob. Feel l free to msg ke if you catch me on psn.


    _________________
    THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

    You learn more from failure than from success.

    "People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

    "I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"

    Sponsored content

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:12 am