Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Onion Knight
Marino.
Reaperfan
Argetlam350
8 posters

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix/ 2.5 HD ReMix

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix/ 2.5 HD ReMix - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix/ 2.5 HD ReMix

Post by Reaperfan Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:54 am

Marino. wrote:My Point is that you still have to learn the patterns of the Bosses to defeat them, Sephiroth for example still kills you (or leaves you at 1 HP) in one Combo .

So it's pretty much pointless to play on a higher dificulty setting than Normal .
    Because being artificially more difficult is still being more difficult happy
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix/ 2.5 HD ReMix - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix/ 2.5 HD ReMix

Post by Marino. Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:23 am

Let me explain my opinion .

Dynasty Warriors 3 had good difficulty settings .

On Easy the normal Soldiers would rarely attack and be killed in one Hit, the Officers are also pretty weak .

On Normal the Soldiers would attack more often and take a few more hits to kill .

On Hard they become really aggresiv and get just a little bit more of health, same goes for the Officers, you really have to change your Playstyle to last here .

Only on Chaos is where it becomes artificially difficult, they are just as aggresive as on Hard but deal insane Damage killing you in 3 Hits (f*cking Arrows).

In Kingdom Hearts however the only thing that does change are the Enemies stats, not their behavior .
    You don't really have to change your tactics, you only have to repeat them more often .
    That's why i think it's pointless to play KH on any other difficulty setting than Normal .
    Zeta Prime
    Zeta Prime
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zeta Prime Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:58 am

Personally I believe it does force you to change tactics. I find myself playing very conservatively rather then just rushing in and mashing with my weapon like my little cousins been doing on easy mode. The higher damage they do and lower damage you do make you have to plan your attacks, what items you bring, and pay close attention to your magic bar. so i'd say it forces you to change.. maybe not as much as the game you mentioned... but.. not all games are that in-depth.. gotta take what you can I guess. im happy with playing on proud mode big grin
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Marino. wrote:Let me explain my opinion .

Dynasty Warriors 3 had good difficulty settings .

On Easy the normal Soldiers would rarely attack and be killed in one Hit, the Officers are also pretty weak .

On Normal the Soldiers would attack more often and take a few more hits to kill .

On Hard they become really aggresiv and get just a little bit more of health, same goes for the Officers, you really have to change your Playstyle to last here .

Only on Chaos is where it becomes artificially difficult, they are just as aggresive as on Hard but deal insane Damage killing you in 3 Hits (f*cking Arrows).

In Kingdom Hearts however the only thing that does change are the Enemies stats, not their behavior .
    You don't really have to change your tactics, you only have to repeat them more often .
    That's why i think it's pointless to play KH on any other difficulty setting than Normal .
    Well, I can say I find KH on Normal to be too easy.  Fights are too short and you take too long to be killed.  Putting it on Proud makes it so you can't just mash X in a fight and win because getting hit by even a basic heartless can 2 shot you.  Sure, it doesn't change their attack patterns, but it makes darn sure you have to pay attention to them and learn the patterns faster.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Here is some delightful gameplay with commentary .
    Enjoy !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:17 am