The Fair Lady moved towards the bonfire...

Iron Boar

The Fair Lady moved towards the bonfire...

Post by Iron Boar on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm playing on the PS3 version here. Haven't beat the Bed of Chaos yet either.

When I warped back to the The Daughter of Chaos I have used all humanity I had and kindled every bonfire I could warp to til it was maxed. When I arrived I was practically staring at The Fair Lady in the face. She was rubbing up against the bonfire.

Because arachnophobia I nearly shat myself and warped on out of there, but I returned back and now she is still moved forward closer to the bonfire. I talked to her and nothing seemed to have changed, but I explored around the area a bit. I could see behind her and there wasn't anything but Eingyi said "Oh.. welcome back." when I talked to him to upgrade my pyromancy flame.

Is this a glitch or is something up? I returned a few minutes later after leaving and she went back to her usual spot and Eingyi is back to being a bit rude again. Am I missing something important? I'm part of the sunlight warrior covenant but I joined her covenant awhile back to get her pyormancies. It ended when I accidentally attacked her. Didn't kill but yeah you get my point.
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Re: The Fair Lady moved towards the bonfire...

Post by skarekrow13 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:14 pm

She's supposed to be stay put regardless as far as I know.  Because you hit her maybe it tried to show her as "gone" like it would if she were dead and I believe in that case there's a small cavity she fits into.  Maybe the game was undecided on if she should be there or not and botched the location data a little.  I haven't seen any misplaced creatures etc. before but I have seen a few doozy glitches.  Could be just that.  

Welcome to the forums too.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:48 am