Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Forum Pirate
TehInfamousAmos
SadPanda
Bassman Bob
JoeBroski09
steveswede
Aigaios
lonewolf
Noob-of-Artorias
Acarnatia
Wilkinson3424
Kiva the wanderer
Spurgun
Serious_Much
Hatsune Miku
VaDoom
twigsterxd
Uparkaam
nsane32
skarekrow13
bunnywink
SirArchmage
Reaperfan
MikailArksot
Hue
Latitoast
WaffleGuy
Marino.
raecor14
tigab95
Mr. Tart
BIG TIME MASTER
Encore
Soris Ice Goldwing
reim0027
Soul of Stray Demon
Hart
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
PlasticandRage
GrinTwist
Tolvo
45 posters

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 4 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by Encore Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Hmm. School days. Those who know me understand why silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 4 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Anyone here play chess?
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:33 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Anyone here play chess?
    Yup. Although not in any competitive or fancy way. Generally just with friends over a sandwich (How I met Your Mother reference there silly ). I'm pretty good relative to them, consistently win most games.
    Then again my friends aren't the sharpest sack of hammers lol.

@ Pendant, can you tell me the story of how you got your title of 'Resisdent Brony Chief'?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Yes I quite enjoy chess, I used to do tournaments back in the day.  I learned to play from my grandfather since he grew up playing it and going to tournaments and at a young age I often stayed with him and my grandmother while my parents worked.  It's a very fun game that I have a sort of irregular method to playing.

My turns never take any longer than 5 seconds, by the time I start playing and before hand I plan my turns out in advance so as soon as I see a person move a piece I respond instantly.  I do this to pressure people or make them feel overly confident if they are good.  However as soon as they screw up trying to either match me or via underestimating me due to how little time each turn is, I then will take all the time I need to capitalize on their mistake.  I like to do mind games in everything I play.

Do you enjoy chess Pendant?
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:34 pm

tigab95 wrote:If anyone of you would find a way to go in an anime , what anime would it be and why ?
    This is a question that I've thought long and hard about and pulled the pros and cons of every single anime I really like.

The pros of Sword Art Online is probably playing one of the funnest games ever, with the cons being obviously the fact that if I die in game, I die for good, or in Fairy Dance there's being trapped forever in the event that I might attempt a log out.

In Haruhi there aren't really any pros seeing as how my name isn't Kyon, Koizumi, Mikuru, Yuki, or Haruhi.

For Lucky Star and Toradora!, see above.

Code Geass puts me into a giant **** storm, no thanks.

To sum it up, I'd probably want to live in SAO, as it would probably be the most fun.

However Angel Beats! and Zero no Tsukaima would be very close runner-ups.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Never got an answer, so I'm quoting this:
    Mr. Tart wrote:Tolvo, who's your favourite musician and/or band?
    Latitoast wrote:Um...

Question...

Anyone got a favorite fruit?
    Raspberries. I absolutely love raspberries. Every now and then I'll buy a package full of raspberries and just eat them all up. silly 
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 pm

I can't talk now but I'll answer your questions (Hart and Tolvo) in detail later. Tolvo, it sounds like you like to play your own form of rapid chess, it's one of my preferred styles, much more exciting IMO.

And Hart that Brony Chief business is explained by this thread. https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18559-brony-chief-democracy-in-action
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30hg4fLt87k

Currently I'd have to go with Dunderpatrullen a Swedish group of DJ's.  They just make very fun and entertaining music that goes well with my ears.  I also really enjoy their sense of humor and how they don't really take things seriously.  Their music is just fun loving and that's that.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Mittens, what's your favourite cat breed?
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:14 pm

tigab95 wrote:If anyone of you would find a way to go in an anime , what anime would it be and why ?
    I'd think about what other genres of stories I like and then ask about anime if those genres.  It's like wondering "how do I get into movies?" Or "how do I get into reading?"  You figure out what you like, find stories that interest you, then watch them.

That said, if you know what kind of story/show you're interested in, we could give you specific recommendations based off of those.

EDIT: I misunderstood/misread the question. For me, probably Accel World. Whether I took part in the main events of the story or not, it'd still be awesome to have a virtual reality HUD anywhere I go without cybernetic enhancements.

Last edited by Reaperfan on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Death Note. Why? I'm sure I could find plenty of uses for such a thing as a book that lets me kill whoever I wish.

Though, if I had to pick any fictional world to be in, it would be between Marvel universe, or Dungeons and Dragons universe. Would love to have a conversation with Deadpool or Spiderman, and D&D just has so many interesting stories in it.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Tart, I like all but those cats without fur.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Lati.
    If your on a roll, are you butter? And why?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Well, my chess game is pretty good although now I'm sure I've probably succumbed to some rust (note: a lot) as it's hard to get consistent chess against people who actually know what they're doing unless you join a club or something. Otherwise, I hardly ever play and people I just play as a diversion are usually not much of a challenge. Online is, obviously, a good way to get consistent chess PvP, but, I dunno, I don't like it as much. Not being able to look across the board at my opponent takes away from my experience, but that's probably because I grew up playing chess in a physical setting.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Hart wrote:@ WaffleGuy, well you see, one day I was playing Pokemon Crystal on my old Gameboy Color (yeah bruh, I still got one of those. You jelly?)
    Anyway, my phone buzzed to notify me I had an email. Still keeping one eye on the little pixelated screen I quickly checked said email: apparently someone had made a post in one of the threads I was watching.
    So of course I logged onto my computer, thinking to check it out in case it was something important; all the while still playing Pokemon.

"Gotta catch 'em all!" after all.

Anyway, just as I hit the 'most recent post' button, the music for a wild pokemon encounter started blaring out the speakers.
    And z0mg it was a wild Jynx! (oh so rare)

Now I don't know about you guys, but I've always had a thing for curvy chicks... And like any red-blooded male thoughts started racing through my head.
    But then... *oh god I shudder even now to recall it* ...I made the mistake of looking up at my computer screen.
    TOO LATE!
    The blood was already flowing... I was powerless to stop it...
    The rest of that day is nought but a faded memory now, save these words forever etched into my mind...
    Spoiler:

Anyway, enough with the derailment silly

@ WaffleGuy, keeping with the recent trend how did you come up with your Username here?
    Sorry for the late reply. I was sick today *sniff sniff*
    I'm not jelly as I have a Gameboy Color too, along with Gold, Silver and Crystal. Gold doesn't save anymore, which was heartbreaking. I don't think I'm over it yet.

As for my name, you might know Belgium has some stereotypical products? It includes beer, sprouts, chocolate and also waffles. I would've come up with a better name, but I somehow resort to waffles when I lack inspiration. My youtube name (which I'll put in a spoiler since it has a cussword in it):
    Spoiler:
    It's more lame than anything really. My gamertag has 'Wafel' in it, which is Dutch for waffle. I'm not even obsessed with it or anything. I swear.

Last edited by WaffleGuy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Latitoast wrote:Um...

Question...

Anyone got a favorite fruit?
    Gomu Gomu no Mi? cheers
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:27 pm

- Pendant

What was your reaction when we were told that the Pendant was a troll item?
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:21 pm

What did you guys do to the admins?

Spoiler:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Serious I think said they are on vacation but Fex might be staying away after how people acted in the Gender thread.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Never fear!  Skarl Krowland and his trusty Bastard Sword is here to help!

With, you know, only nominal sway outside of the chat box...

To stay on topic:
    Skarl Krowland, how are things going?

Great!  I just finished up my Return to Boletaria story and am shamelessly plugging it with this very sentence!

EDIT: Also, Serious has been doing a great job staying on top of this section.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Tolvo wrote:Serious I think said they are on vacation but Fex might be staying away after how people acted in the Gender thread.
    Yeah, I figured as much, but I wasn't sure. Baal left the forums and there was no goodbye, so I was worried it would be the same thing with Fex and E.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:49 pm

bunnywink wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:Serious I think said they are on vacation but Fex might be staying away after how people acted in the Gender thread.
    Yeah, I figured as much, but I wasn't sure. Baal left the forums and there was no goodbye, so I was worried it would be the same thing with Fex and E.
    Is this a bad place to ask what happened in that thread? When I even realized it was there, it already had 35 pages or something, so I never got to read it. I also like to stay away from debates about gender, religion, etc.
    A private message also works happy
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:08 pm

WaffleGuy wrote:
    bunnywink wrote:
    Is this a bad place to ask what happened in that thread? When I even realized it was there, it already had 35 pages or something, so I never got to read it. I also like to stay away from debates about gender, religion, etc.
    A private message also works happy
    I think Fex did a wonderful thing with that thread and I'm really disappointed by some of the members of this forum. That's all I have to say about it.

Spoiler:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Please stay on topic and don't discuss stuff like that in here.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Serious how much would you need to drink to drunken sailor naked in traffic with friends?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:02 am