Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Forum Pirate
TehInfamousAmos
SadPanda
Bassman Bob
JoeBroski09
steveswede
Aigaios
lonewolf
Noob-of-Artorias
Acarnatia
Wilkinson3424
Kiva the wanderer
Spurgun
Serious_Much
Hatsune Miku
VaDoom
twigsterxd
Uparkaam
nsane32
skarekrow13
bunnywink
SirArchmage
Reaperfan
MikailArksot
Hue
Latitoast
WaffleGuy
Marino.
raecor14
tigab95
Mr. Tart
BIG TIME MASTER
Encore
Soris Ice Goldwing
reim0027
Soul of Stray Demon
Hart
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
PlasticandRage
GrinTwist
Tolvo
45 posters

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Please stay on topic and don't discuss stuff like that in here.
    It was a genuine question. I thought we could ask eachother questions here? xP

But anyways, how and why did you become a moderator Serious? Not that I'm requesting to become one, just interested. silly
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by nsane32 Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:32 pm

only questions related to the thread should be asked other questions should be asked in PM
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:33 pm

It's more so a drama thing Waffle, the thread is there to read if you want to read it but this thread is about asking questions about each other.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Alright, thanks. I don't want to stir up things, that's why I asked if this was a bad place to ask about it, and that a private message was welcome too. 

So... Anyone had a small obsession with insects and dinosaurs in his/her childhood or was that just me? happy
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:57 pm

WaffleGuy wrote:So... Anyone had a small obsession with insects and dinosaurs in his/her childhood or was that just me? happy
    Yeah...

GrinTwist wrote:- Pendant

What was your reaction when we were told that the Pendant was a troll item?
    I didn't much care, when it was officially revealed to be a nothing item the writing had already been on the wall for some time.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:14 pm

So, uh, when did Kinbundo become an admin?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:21 pm

A private message has been sent Waffle.

Hey Pendant, how often do you enjoy the nice cold refreshing taste of a pepsi?
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:22 pm

He or she could be the new web designer for the forums? I was wondering who would be updating the forum layout now that Baal has left.

Do I have to ask a question?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Coke guy, here.

Is Baal actually gone gone?
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:27 pm

He's no longer an admin, Pendant. I've messaged him on PSN, but I haven't had time to check if he responded yet.

Does anybody here play any iPhone games?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Baal is gone.

So Pendant, how long have you known that you were a heathen dammed to the pits of 7up for all of eternity while the rest of us may have our souls move on to the fountains of Pepsi that bring us closer to our one true god after death, Pepsiman?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:29 pm

sad 
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Tolvo wrote:Baal is gone.

So Pendant, how long have you known that you were a heathen dammed to the pits of 7up for all of eternity while the rest of us may have our souls move on to the fountains of Pepsi that bring us closer to our one true god after death, Pepsiman?
    What makes you so sure about that?

*sips Coke Cola*
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:37 pm

I have played the Pepsiman video game, I have seen the face of god and heard his words spoken to me.  I have also seen him run through a town to retrieve a stolen shipment of Pepsi to return it to a truck driver.  And don't mix me up with any of those other false sects, like Pepsi Zero, or Diet Pepsi, though I recognize some of the merits of Crystal Pepsi they are on the wrong path to ultimate redemption and refreshment.

Bunny, how often to you actually see bunnies wink?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:38 pm

WaffleGuy wrote:

But anyways, how and why did you become a moderator Serious? Not that I'm requesting to become one, just interested. silly
    Fex asked me to do it, so I said yes. Why? Well for what they wanted another moderator for I really was their best option, and I had enjoyed even before having a coloured name using my longevity in here to try and help keep the peace and help out the mods any way I could. Now I can sort things out myself instead of reporting things though silly

Also as tolvo said, the thread is for questions to people. If you want to know if baal has gone, ask him yourself happy

Last edited by Serious_Much on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Tolvo wrote:So Pendant, how long have you known that you were a heathen dammed to the pits of 7up for all of eternity while the rest of us may have our souls move on to the fountains of Pepsi that bring us closer to our one true god after death, Pepsiman?
    Those who are true to themselves will know that to live the best life you can, you simply have to keep up with your prescriptions from the great Dr. Pepper. His medication will make your time on this earth greater and more satisfying than any prospect of an "afterlife" from some imaginary soda-man.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:Baal is gone.

What makes you so sure about that?

*sips Coke Cola*
    Anyone more into Ice-Tea?
    No?
    ok. straight face
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:40 pm

WaffleGuy wrote:Anyone more into Ice-Tea?
    No?
    ok. straight face
    Pretend I'm Zuko in this scene:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Has anyone besides me actually played Pepsiman?

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 5 Tumblr_m4w8h9aCBA1qck7y7o1_500
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Reaperfan wrote:
    WaffleGuy wrote:Anyone more into Ice-Tea?
    No?
    ok. straight face
    Pretend I'm Zuko in this scene:
    Nice. I love Avatar. I should make an avatar about Avatar...
    I love the smell of tea, but I instantly start to gag once I taste it. Then it turns out I really like Ice Tea. "\( °~°)/"
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:51 pm

bunnywink wrote:He or she could be the new web designer for the forums? I was wondering who would be updating the forum layout now that Baal has left.

Do I have to ask a question?
    That could explain why his/her name doesn't show up in the moderators or chat moderators group.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:22 pm

There are plenty of ways for anyone who is curious to get info about Baal but this thread is for asking participants in the thread questions about themselves.  As Baal has not participated, it is not in the interest of the thread to keep asking as it is off limits to ask him anything directly here and no one should be answering for him.  

I hate to seem harsh but this is a wonderful method for starting gossip and rumors and isn't likely to benefit anyone in the end.  

Tolvo, to answer your question about the Pepsiman game....No.

I stuck to the $1 Burger King Xbox 360 games.  So for my question:

Did anyone but me think that it was weird that in "Sneak King" the purpose of the game is to use stealth as the Burger King to force hungry people to eat Burger King food?  

I'm not asking if you think it's odd as it clearly is suspicious that hungry people need to be stealth assaulted with a burger in order to eat it. But did anyone think it was odd when the game came out?
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:29 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I stuck to the $1 Burger King Xbox 360 games.  So for my question:

Did anyone but me think that it was weird that in "Sneak King" the purpose of the game is to use stealth as the Burger King to force hungry people to eat Burger King food?  

I'm not asking if you think it's odd as it clearly is suspicious that hungry people need to be stealth assaulted with a burger in order to eat it.  But did anyone think it was odd when the game came out?
    I've been in America one time and sadly, I tried Burger King there. It's safe to say that sneaking up on me and making me force-feed it is probbly the only way ever I'm getting that mess in my stomach again. 
    Me and my father were curious what the 'orange sauce' was, as it didn't have a familiar taste and was all over the burger itself. Turns out it was just plain grease. Urgh. sick
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:40 pm

WaffleGuy wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Please stay on topic and don't discuss stuff like that in here.

I'm requesting to be mod....... Pretty Please????

So waffle. why the username waffleguy?
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    WaffleGuy wrote:

I'm requesting to be mod....... Pretty Please????

So waffle. why the username waffleguy?
    You don't choose the mod life.
    The mod life chooses you.

Seriously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm