Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Soul of Stray Demon
GrinTwist
Reaperfan
WaffleGuy
bunnywink
Rifter7
10 posters

Ask me anything, about me or else

Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Ask me anything, about me or else Empty Ask me anything, about me or else

Post by Rifter7 Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Well, considering how I plan to become a prominent member of this forum and community, I think it would be a good idea to give everyone a way to get to know more about me, and who I am. I'm hoping that this will help me establish better connections with ya'll and improve our relationships. 

Feel free to ask anything you want, I'll answer. (Please don't derail the thread though.)

I'll start with basic information.

I am a 40 year old virgin. I happen to love my grandmas basement and video games. I have 20 cats. I also have an above average I.Q. I enjoy hanging out with friends (although I sadly don't have any) and am truthfully quite obese in real life.

Whiskers demands this
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Ask me anything, about me or else Empty Re: Ask me anything, about me or else

Post by bunnywink Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:22 pm

I'm a little disappointed.

Only 20 cats?
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Look at all dem people with above average IQ...

What's that picture in your signature from? silly
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:23 pm

It's a Primus concert poster from Vancouver I believe new york.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Your OP seems like an unnecessary and kind of hurtful jab at Stray's thread. Why exactly did you feel the need to do that?
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Fodder. Bleh. Too much.

What's your favorite Primus song?

I prefer Lacquer head myself, but I'd like to get another opinion from another Primus fan.

Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Reaperfan wrote:Your OP seems like an unnecessary and kind of hurtful jab at Stray's thread.  Why exactly did you feel the need to do that?
    It does, I was trying to let people get to know more about me and I feel quite saddened at this. 

I would like to request that if someone has a problem with something I do, that they come and talk to me about it, rather then trying to make fun of me. I would appreciate it very much and will try to accommodate.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:48 pm

How many times does your cats use your rolls of fat as a pillow?
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:17 pm

SirArchmage wrote:How many times does your cats use your rolls of fat as a pillow?
    Averages about 2 to 3 times a day. They think I'm their mother and feed.

Favourite Primus song is the entire frizzle fry album cranked to 11. Or riddles are abound tonight but that's sausage I think.
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Rifter7 wrote:Well, considering how I plan to become a prominent member of this forum and community, I think it would be a good idea to give everyone a way to get to know more about me, and who I am. I'm hoping that this will help me establish better connections with ya'll and improve our relationships. 

Feel free to ask anything you want, I'll answer. (Please don't derail the thread though.)

I'll start with basic information.

I am a 40 year old virgin. I happen to love my grandmas basement and video games. I have 20 cats. I also have an above average I.Q. I enjoy hanging out with friends (although I sadly don't have any) and am truthfully quite obese in real life.

Whiskers demands this
    Spoiler:

OP made me lol, but I agree its seems like a cheap shot at Stray and she's apparently taken offense. Still funny though IMO, no offense Stray silly

Maybe just reply to her post that it is in jest and not a personal dig at her.

Onto my question: Whats the source for your avatar pic? Is it from a cartoon or something (fanart maybe) or a brand logo or something, or just a cool pic of a skele-rabbit?
    Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aigaios Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:38 pm

I might be new but... Yeah, d**k move...
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Aigaios wrote:I might be new but... Yeah, d**k move...
    IDK about d**k move, maybe not as classy as the rest of us, but the other thread was degenerating to another pointless spam thread with meaningful questions few and far between.
    Seems fair enough, and funny, for someone to point it out and take the mick. I know it might sound like an attack, but some people here (although for the most part I would never have grouped Stray into them) are quick to take things to heart and so issues arise even when people are just trying to joke around.
    The argument can be made that this isn't the atmosphere Fex had in mind when she made the site, but (based on the small interactions I've had with her) she has an interesting sense of humor, and I don't think she'd want the forum to turn into a place where we have to tip-toe around peoples sensitivities at the expense of levity.
    Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aigaios Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm

So since the other thread was turning into spam the only logical thing to do was to create another thread mocking the original. I think I get it now. Yep, totally.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Shutting this thread down as a universal purpose made thread has been created. Post any questions to rifter on this thread:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t24177-ask-each-other-anything-within-reason

Thread locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 am