Chat quotes.

    Share
    avatar
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by WaffleGuy on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:52 pm

    [23:36:01] WaffleGuy : I love the guy's voice
    [23:36:14] WaffleGuy : You crushed a poptart?
    [23:36:18] Mr. Tart : No.
    [23:36:26] Mr. Tart : I had a ring inside of a meadcake.
    [23:36:44] WaffleGuy : meadcake xD
    [23:36:44] Mr. Tart : Not the kind of mead cake you can find on google.
    [23:36:50] Mr. Tart : No, that's just a lie.
    [23:36:58] WaffleGuy : I... wasn't planning on... Googling it
    [23:37:16] Mr. Tart : You see, to make a mead cake...
    [23:37:29] Mr. Tart : You need lots of mutton.
    [23:37:31] Mr. Tart : And mead.
    [23:37:34] Mr. Tart : What you do is...
    [23:37:47] Mr. Tart : You smash the mutton inside of a bucket.
    [23:37:51] Mr. Tart : Fill it up to the top.
    [23:37:55] Mr. Tart : Pour some mead on it.
    [23:38:03] Mr. Tart : And there you have it.
    [23:38:06] Mr. Tart : A mead cake.
    [23:38:48] Mr. Tart : Also, the ring was for my moose.
    [23:38:57] Mr. Tart : My old one. Not the one I have now.
    [23:39:02] KrazykevS10 : I used to be an adventurer like you.
    [23:39:07] KrazykevS10 : Then I quit.
    [23:39:17] Mr. Tart : His name was Ringo.
    [23:39:27] Mr. Tart : Ringo Carr.
    [23:39:47] Mr. Tart : Then I was gonna propose to him. Ask if he wanted to be my mount for life.
    [23:40:31] Mr. Tart : He ate the mead cake...
    [23:40:39] Mr. Tart : But quickly realized what he was eating...
    [23:40:43] Mr. Tart : MUTTON!
    [23:40:59] Mr. Tart : So he pulled an axe out of his pocket...
    [23:41:10] Mr. Tart : And, the rest you can probably figure out for yourselves.
    [23:41:14] Mr. Tart : Yep.
    [23:41:17] Mr. Tart : True story.
    [23:41:18] WaffleGuy : Some deep pockets
    [23:41:31] Mr. Tart : The life of a viking.
    [23:41:33] KrazykevS10 : Who farted?

    ( ^ Thanks to the changes, I had to seperately color EVERY single line here..)


    Last edited by WaffleGuy on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    XBL: DayWafel

    [21:01:43] WaffleGuy : The average Hart is a majestic f*cker

    I invade people with a fat egghead and give them stuff  :red-orb:
    Need help with a low level? I can help players with SL 1 to 28, 36 to 66 and 90 to 120 biggrin

    My Pokémon doodles: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t24431p15-cute-pics-and-other-adorable-things
    avatar
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9377
    Reputation : 134
    Join date : 2013-03-09
    Age : 20
    Location : Gensōkyō

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Dibsville on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:29 am

    [01:05:18] Dibsville : But
    [01:05:20] Dibsville : My friends
    [01:05:30] @ FexDS : u have no friends
    [01:05:42] Dibsville : ;_;


    _________________
    PSN: Dibsville
    The Exiled of Ariamis; join the cause!
    EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.
    avatar
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1068
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-12
    Age : 17
    Location : Korea

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by shadowzninjaz on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:59 am

    Dibsville wrote:[01:05:18] Dibsville : But
    [01:05:20] Dibsville : My friends
    [01:05:30] @ FexDS : u have no friends
    [01:05:42] Dibsville : ;_;
    "#Outplayed"


    _________________
    Hiya!!!
    Psn: shadowz_ninjaz
    Skype: shadowz.ninjaz
    avatar
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1068
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-12
    Age : 17
    Location : Korea

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by shadowzninjaz on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:08 am

    [23:04:58] shadowzninjaz : wow specter look what u did
    [23:05:03] SpecterOranges : Are you like 12, shad?
    [23:05:09] shadowzninjaz : maybe



    _________________
    Hiya!!!
    Psn: shadowz_ninjaz
    Skype: shadowz.ninjaz
    avatar
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 593
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Age : 25
    Location : USA

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Icegodzilla on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm

    i was finally alone on the chat lol 
    Spoiler:
    [13:16:33] Icegodzilla : at last i am alone MUHAHAHAHA
    [13:17:32] Icegodzilla : HAHAHA
    [13:17:34] Icegodzilla : HAHAHA
    [13:17:37] Icegodzilla : hahaha
    [13:17:42] Icegodzilla : .....
    [13:17:52] Icegodzilla : its kinda quiet
    [13:18:27] Icegodzilla : ...........
    [13:18:34] Icegodzilla : O GOD WUT WAS THAT SOUND
    [13:19:06] Icegodzilla : O F WUT ARE U STAY AWAY.......NOOOOOOOOOOOO
    [13:19:17] Icegodzilla : You Died
    [13:19:22] Icegodzilla has logged off the chat on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:19 pm


    _________________
    Member of  Messangers of velka
    xbox gt: IceGodzilla777
    avatar
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 985
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2013-04-22

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by twigsterxd on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:42 pm

    Dibsville wrote:[01:05:18] Dibsville : But
    [01:05:20] Dibsville : My friends
    [01:05:30] @ FexDS : u have no friends
    [01:05:42] Dibsville : ;_;
    Dibs don't ruin this thread by posting false text please. We want real text from chat. Not spam. I know this is false because;
    1. Fex does not use that colour.
    2. It's the same colour as your text.
    3. @Fex on your text is spelled with a space after the @ which is NOT proper spelling of her name. There's no space so that means you typed it in this thread.


    _________________
    Announcement:
    Support the Dark Souls Wiki:

    Visit http://fextralife.com

    subscribe, have fun, keep the site going
    avatar
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4317
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2013-05-12
    Age : 20
    Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Encore on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:47 pm

    Twig, I was there, it isn't false. It i just him not bothering writing it out just as it happened.


    _________________
    It is all like the repeating drip of thickening oil...

    Song of Myself
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:54 pm

    Btw twig just saying but there is a space after the @ sign.. just so you know.

    I think I might have seen it in the archives too, pretty funny in my opinion


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9377
    Reputation : 134
    Join date : 2013-03-09
    Age : 20
    Location : Gensōkyō

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Dibsville on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:24 pm

    twigsterxd wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:[01:05:18] Dibsville : But
    [01:05:20] Dibsville : My friends
    [01:05:30] @ FexDS : u have no friends
    [01:05:42] Dibsville : ;_;
    Dibs don't ruin this thread by posting false text please. We want real text from chat. Not spam. I know this is false because;
    1. Fex does not use that colour.
    2. It's the same colour as your text.
    3. @Fex on your text is spelled with a space after the @ which is NOT proper spelling of her name. There's no space so that means you typed it in this thread.
    This is not false text, I originally copied this to my notepad, which removed the colours. Fex said this because she posted a link to Fextralife, and I jokingly said I was too busy with my friends to go to it, then this happened. I also posted this a day after it happend, so I just put my regular colour. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant to me, it's still a legitimate quote that happened, not something I came up with on a whim just to spam.

    Nice talking to you.


    _________________
    PSN: Dibsville
    The Exiled of Ariamis; join the cause!
    EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.
    avatar
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 21
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:27 pm

    Dibsville wrote:
    twigsterxd wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:[01:05:18] Dibsville : But
    [01:05:20] Dibsville : My friends
    [01:05:30] @ FexDS : u have no friends
    [01:05:42] Dibsville : ;_;
    Dibs don't ruin this thread by posting false text please. We want real text from chat. Not spam. I know this is false because;
    1. Fex does not use that colour.
    2. It's the same colour as your text.
    3. @Fex on your text is spelled with a space after the @ which is NOT proper spelling of her name. There's no space so that means you typed it in this thread.
    This is not false text, I originally copied this to my notepad, which removed the colours. Fex said this because she posted a link to Fextralife, and I jokingly said I was too busy with my friends to go to it, then this happened. I also posted this a day after it happend, so I just put my regular colour. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant to me, it's still a legitimate quote that happened, not something I came up with on a whim just to spam.

    Nice talking to you.
    Besides, Dibs has no friends.........

    Except for me.. but I happen to hate him. (insert laugh smiley here)

    J/K Dibs..

    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:30 pm

    yeah tthis has been sufficiently concluded, lets just move on with the quotes shall we? happy

    [21:26:49] Encore : <3 This chatroom

    Needless to say, encore gets it


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3748
    Reputation : 112
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 22
    Location : The Void.

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Mr. Tart on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:52 am

    Me and Sneezer finally met the legendary Kinbundo. "He" is real!

    Spoiler:
    [09:29:25] Sneezer joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:29 am
    [09:36:44] Kinbundo joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 am
    [09:36:45] Sneezer : .
    [09:37:26] Mr. Tart joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:37 am
    [09:38:32] Sneezer : Well hello
    [09:38:42] Mr. Tart : 'Morning.
    [09:39:02] Sneezer : Deh heck?
    [09:39:03] * Mr. Tart looks at Kinbundo.
    [09:39:05] Sneezer : New admin?
    [09:39:11] Mr. Tart : Not new.
    [09:39:14] Mr. Tart : Been around for a while.
    [09:39:18] Mr. Tart : Never said a thing.
    [09:39:49] Mr. Tart : I bet "he" is the eternal darkness.
    [09:39:51] Sneezer : Says 0 posts as well
    [09:40:02] Mr. Tart : Watching us, waiting for us, feeding on us...
    [09:40:09] Sneezer : Probably.
    [09:40:33] Mr. Tart : They said the pendant was a mystery, well I say Kinbundo is a mystery!
    [09:41:58] Mr. Tart : I bet he's like one of those Buckingham Palace guards, just standing there. You can poke at him, but he won't budge.
    [09:42:10] Mr. Tart : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN3sCXf1hPg
    [09:42:20] Sneezer : Hahaha
    [09:42:54] Mr. Tart : It probably has a glorious beard, shaped by the essence of darkness itself.
    [09:43:31] Mr. Tart : In fact, I think Kinbundo is one big beard, made from the darkness.
    [09:43:35] Mr. Tart : Yes, that's probably it.
    [09:43:43] Mr. Tart : One huge beard.
    [09:43:55] Sneezer : Looking for worthy targets to assimilate..
    [09:44:09] Mr. Tart : The biggest and mightiest of beards ever.
    [09:45:28] Sneezer : Odin wasn't the man
    [09:45:33] Sneezer : Odin was the beard.
    [09:45:50] Mr. Tart : Being that I'm a great stalker, I found out that he plays LOTRO. He clearly is a friend of Fex's.
    [09:46:10] Mr. Tart : I bet he's the genius behind the Dreamlover 2000.
    [09:46:29] Mr. Tart : He must be that evil since he's darkness itself.
    [09:46:53] Mr. Tart : This is so the new pendant.
    [09:47:11] Mr. Tart : People are gonna talk about Kinbundo for about a year, suggesting all sorts of things.
    [09:47:28] Mr. Tart : "He is the forum's core. Once he dies, the forum dies."
    [09:47:56] Mr. Tart : "He is the key to unlocking the admin title."
    [09:48:23] Sneezer : Hahaha
    [09:48:27] Mr. Tart : "Refresh the page three times, then press his profile and you will get 100+ rep."
    [09:48:34] Mr. Tart : I swear, it's gonna happen.


    _________________
    XBL Gamertag: xFingeR PaiNtx PSN ID: Mr_Tartington
    "I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back!"
    avatar
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by WaffleGuy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:38 pm

    Mr. Tart wrote:Me and Sneezer finally met the legendary Kinbundo. "He" is real!

    Spoiler:
    [09:29:25] Sneezer joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:29 am
    [09:36:44] Kinbundo joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 am
    [09:36:45] Sneezer : .
    [09:37:26] Mr. Tart joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:37 am
    [09:38:32] Sneezer : Well hello
    [09:38:42] Mr. Tart : 'Morning.
    [09:39:02] Sneezer : Deh heck?
    [09:39:03] * Mr. Tart looks at Kinbundo.
    [09:39:05] Sneezer : New admin?
    [09:39:11] Mr. Tart : Not new.
    [09:39:14] Mr. Tart : Been around for a while.
    [09:39:18] Mr. Tart : Never said a thing.
    [09:39:49] Mr. Tart : I bet "he" is the eternal darkness.
    [09:39:51] Sneezer : Says 0 posts as well
    [09:40:02] Mr. Tart : Watching us, waiting for us, feeding on us...
    [09:40:09] Sneezer : Probably.
    [09:40:33] Mr. Tart : They said the pendant was a mystery, well I say Kinbundo is a mystery!
    [09:41:58] Mr. Tart : I bet he's like one of those Buckingham Palace guards, just standing there. You can poke at him, but he won't budge.
    [09:42:10] Mr. Tart : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN3sCXf1hPg
    [09:42:20] Sneezer : Hahaha
    [09:42:54] Mr. Tart : It probably has a glorious beard, shaped by the essence of darkness itself.
    [09:43:31] Mr. Tart : In fact, I think Kinbundo is one big beard, made from the darkness.
    [09:43:35] Mr. Tart : Yes, that's probably it.
    [09:43:43] Mr. Tart : One huge beard.
    [09:43:55] Sneezer : Looking for worthy targets to assimilate..
    [09:44:09] Mr. Tart : The biggest and mightiest of beards ever.
    [09:45:28] Sneezer : Odin wasn't the man
    [09:45:33] Sneezer : Odin was the beard.
    [09:45:50] Mr. Tart : Being that I'm a great stalker, I found out that he plays LOTRO. He clearly is a friend of Fex's.
    [09:46:10] Mr. Tart : I bet he's the genius behind the Dreamlover 2000.
    [09:46:29] Mr. Tart : He must be that evil since he's darkness itself.
    [09:46:53] Mr. Tart : This is so the new pendant.
    [09:47:11] Mr. Tart : People are gonna talk about Kinbundo for about a year, suggesting all sorts of things.
    [09:47:28] Mr. Tart : "He is the forum's core. Once he dies, the forum dies."
    [09:47:56] Mr. Tart : "He is the key to unlocking the admin title."
    [09:48:23] Sneezer : Hahaha
    [09:48:27] Mr. Tart : "Refresh the page three times, then press his profile and you will get 100+ rep."
    [09:48:34] Mr. Tart : I swear, it's gonna happen.
    I so regret not coming to the chat yesterday ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ


    _________________
    XBL: DayWafel

    [21:01:43] WaffleGuy : The average Hart is a majestic f*cker

    I invade people with a fat egghead and give them stuff  :red-orb:
    Need help with a low level? I can help players with SL 1 to 28, 36 to 66 and 90 to 120 biggrin

    My Pokémon doodles: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t24431p15-cute-pics-and-other-adorable-things
    avatar
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3748
    Reputation : 112
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 22
    Location : The Void.

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Mr. Tart on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:47 pm

    WaffleGuy wrote:
    Mr. Tart wrote:Me and Sneezer finally met the legendary Kinbundo. "He" is real!

    Spoiler:
    [09:29:25] Sneezer joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:29 am
    [09:36:44] Kinbundo joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 am
    [09:36:45] Sneezer : .
    [09:37:26] Mr. Tart joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:37 am
    [09:38:32] Sneezer : Well hello
    [09:38:42] Mr. Tart : 'Morning.
    [09:39:02] Sneezer : Deh heck?
    [09:39:03] * Mr. Tart looks at Kinbundo.
    [09:39:05] Sneezer : New admin?
    [09:39:11] Mr. Tart : Not new.
    [09:39:14] Mr. Tart : Been around for a while.
    [09:39:18] Mr. Tart : Never said a thing.
    [09:39:49] Mr. Tart : I bet "he" is the eternal darkness.
    [09:39:51] Sneezer : Says 0 posts as well
    [09:40:02] Mr. Tart : Watching us, waiting for us, feeding on us...
    [09:40:09] Sneezer : Probably.
    [09:40:33] Mr. Tart : They said the pendant was a mystery, well I say Kinbundo is a mystery!
    [09:41:58] Mr. Tart : I bet he's like one of those Buckingham Palace guards, just standing there. You can poke at him, but he won't budge.
    [09:42:10] Mr. Tart : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN3sCXf1hPg
    [09:42:20] Sneezer : Hahaha
    [09:42:54] Mr. Tart : It probably has a glorious beard, shaped by the essence of darkness itself.
    [09:43:31] Mr. Tart : In fact, I think Kinbundo is one big beard, made from the darkness.
    [09:43:35] Mr. Tart : Yes, that's probably it.
    [09:43:43] Mr. Tart : One huge beard.
    [09:43:55] Sneezer : Looking for worthy targets to assimilate..
    [09:44:09] Mr. Tart : The biggest and mightiest of beards ever.
    [09:45:28] Sneezer : Odin wasn't the man
    [09:45:33] Sneezer : Odin was the beard.
    [09:45:50] Mr. Tart : Being that I'm a great stalker, I found out that he plays LOTRO. He clearly is a friend of Fex's.
    [09:46:10] Mr. Tart : I bet he's the genius behind the Dreamlover 2000.
    [09:46:29] Mr. Tart : He must be that evil since he's darkness itself.
    [09:46:53] Mr. Tart : This is so the new pendant.
    [09:47:11] Mr. Tart : People are gonna talk about Kinbundo for about a year, suggesting all sorts of things.
    [09:47:28] Mr. Tart : "He is the forum's core. Once he dies, the forum dies."
    [09:47:56] Mr. Tart : "He is the key to unlocking the admin title."
    [09:48:23] Sneezer : Hahaha
    [09:48:27] Mr. Tart : "Refresh the page three times, then press his profile and you will get 100+ rep."
    [09:48:34] Mr. Tart : I swear, it's gonna happen.
    I so regret not coming to the chat yesterday ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ
    That was today.


    _________________
    XBL Gamertag: xFingeR PaiNtx PSN ID: Mr_Tartington
    "I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back!"
    avatar
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by WaffleGuy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:47 pm

    Mr. Tart wrote:
    WaffleGuy wrote:
    Mr. Tart wrote:Me and Sneezer finally met the legendary Kinbundo. "He" is real!

    Spoiler:
    [09:29:25] Sneezer joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:29 am
    [09:36:44] Kinbundo joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 am
    [09:36:45] Sneezer : .
    [09:37:26] Mr. Tart joined the chat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:37 am
    [09:38:32] Sneezer : Well hello
    [09:38:42] Mr. Tart : 'Morning.
    [09:39:02] Sneezer : Deh heck?
    [09:39:03] * Mr. Tart looks at Kinbundo.
    [09:39:05] Sneezer : New admin?
    [09:39:11] Mr. Tart : Not new.
    [09:39:14] Mr. Tart : Been around for a while.
    [09:39:18] Mr. Tart : Never said a thing.
    [09:39:49] Mr. Tart : I bet "he" is the eternal darkness.
    [09:39:51] Sneezer : Says 0 posts as well
    [09:40:02] Mr. Tart : Watching us, waiting for us, feeding on us...
    [09:40:09] Sneezer : Probably.
    [09:40:33] Mr. Tart : They said the pendant was a mystery, well I say Kinbundo is a mystery!
    [09:41:58] Mr. Tart : I bet he's like one of those Buckingham Palace guards, just standing there. You can poke at him, but he won't budge.
    [09:42:10] Mr. Tart : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN3sCXf1hPg
    [09:42:20] Sneezer : Hahaha
    [09:42:54] Mr. Tart : It probably has a glorious beard, shaped by the essence of darkness itself.
    [09:43:31] Mr. Tart : In fact, I think Kinbundo is one big beard, made from the darkness.
    [09:43:35] Mr. Tart : Yes, that's probably it.
    [09:43:43] Mr. Tart : One huge beard.
    [09:43:55] Sneezer : Looking for worthy targets to assimilate..
    [09:44:09] Mr. Tart : The biggest and mightiest of beards ever.
    [09:45:28] Sneezer : Odin wasn't the man
    [09:45:33] Sneezer : Odin was the beard.
    [09:45:50] Mr. Tart : Being that I'm a great stalker, I found out that he plays LOTRO. He clearly is a friend of Fex's.
    [09:46:10] Mr. Tart : I bet he's the genius behind the Dreamlover 2000.
    [09:46:29] Mr. Tart : He must be that evil since he's darkness itself.
    [09:46:53] Mr. Tart : This is so the new pendant.
    [09:47:11] Mr. Tart : People are gonna talk about Kinbundo for about a year, suggesting all sorts of things.
    [09:47:28] Mr. Tart : "He is the forum's core. Once he dies, the forum dies."
    [09:47:56] Mr. Tart : "He is the key to unlocking the admin title."
    [09:48:23] Sneezer : Hahaha
    [09:48:27] Mr. Tart : "Refresh the page three times, then press his profile and you will get 100+ rep."
    [09:48:34] Mr. Tart : I swear, it's gonna happen.
    I so regret not coming to the chat yesterday ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ
    That was today.
    Save a seat for me, buddy!


    _________________
    XBL: DayWafel

    [21:01:43] WaffleGuy : The average Hart is a majestic f*cker

    I invade people with a fat egghead and give them stuff  :red-orb:
    Need help with a low level? I can help players with SL 1 to 28, 36 to 66 and 90 to 120 biggrin

    My Pokémon doodles: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t24431p15-cute-pics-and-other-adorable-things
    avatar
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by WaffleGuy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:34 pm

    [23:22:05] Hue : i wish i could attend to one of their concerts
    [23:22:09] Hue : well
    [23:22:18] Hue : that, and a lot of people
    [23:22:27] TooLeet : .
    [23:22:33] WaffleGuy : I wish I could attend a lot of people too
    [23:22:50] WaffleGuy : ( ._.)
    [23:22:56] Hue : ...
    [23:23:19] WaffleGuy : Don't laugh all at once, guys
    [23:23:26] WaffleGuy : I took 10 years to make that joke
    [23:23:33] WaffleGuy : Take it in slowly
    [23:23:38] WaffleGuy : Like a Slowpoke
    [23:23:50] Hue : ideally, don't take it in at all
    [23:24:00] WaffleGuy : Take it out? ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ
    [23:24:22] TheColdestHeart : Oh boy
    [23:24:27] TheColdestHeart : xD
    [23:24:36] Hue : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [23:24:52] WaffleGuy : xD You know what's up
    ...
    [23:25:38] WaffleGuy : ( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)
    [23:25:39] Hue : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [23:25:50] Hue : i know what's up for sure
    [23:26:03] WaffleGuy : mmmMMMMMM
    [23:26:17] WaffleGuy : the clouds


    _________________
    XBL: DayWafel

    [21:01:43] WaffleGuy : The average Hart is a majestic f*cker

    I invade people with a fat egghead and give them stuff  :red-orb:
    Need help with a low level? I can help players with SL 1 to 28, 36 to 66 and 90 to 120 biggrin

    My Pokémon doodles: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t24431p15-cute-pics-and-other-adorable-things
    avatar
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 481
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-08-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Canada

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by tigab95 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:36 pm

    WaffleGuy wrote:[23:22:05] Hue : i wish i could attend to one of their concerts
    [23:22:09] Hue : well
    [23:22:18] Hue : that, and a lot of people
    [23:22:27] TooLeet : .
    [23:22:33] WaffleGuy : I wish I could attend a lot of people too
    [23:22:50] WaffleGuy : ( ._.)
    [23:22:56] Hue : ...
    [23:23:19] WaffleGuy : Don't laugh all at once, guys
    [23:23:26] WaffleGuy : I took 10 years to make that joke
    [23:23:33] WaffleGuy : Take it in slowly
    [23:23:38] WaffleGuy : Like a Slowpoke
    [23:23:50] Hue : ideally, don't take it in at all
    [23:24:00] WaffleGuy : Take it out? ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ
    [23:24:22] TheColdestHeart : Oh boy
    [23:24:27] TheColdestHeart : xD
    [23:24:36] Hue : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [23:24:52] WaffleGuy : xD You know what's up
    ...
    [23:25:38] WaffleGuy : ( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)
    [23:25:39] Hue : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [23:25:50] Hue : i know what's up for sure
    [23:26:03] WaffleGuy : mmmMMMMMM
    [23:26:17] WaffleGuy : the clouds
    Dem nips ....


    _________________
    XBOX GamerTag : tigab95 


    if anyone want to Coop Praise the Sun or PVP   Duel
    avatar
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1068
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-12
    Age : 17
    Location : Korea

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by shadowzninjaz on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:03 am

    [01:00:16] SpecterOranges : Eh, I'm probably a better player than you shad.

    Hahahaha that made my day and it just started hahahaha


    _________________
    Hiya!!!
    Psn: shadowz_ninjaz
    Skype: shadowz.ninjaz
    avatar
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 21
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

    shadowzninjaz wrote:[01:00:16] SpecterOranges : Eh, I'm probably a better player than you shad.

    Hahahaha that made my day and it just started hahahaha
    Shadz, when he says player, I don't think he means about Dark Souls this time.....

    (Laugh Emote) BTW Why don't the smiles appear on the side of posting?

    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Hue on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:58 am

    [09:52:53] Hue joined the chat on Sat 12 Oct - 9:52
    [09:52:55] Hue : Achoo.
    [09:53:40] Sneezer has been disconnected on Sat 12 Oct - 9:53 (session timeout)


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Serious_Much on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:14 am

    Hue wrote:[09:52:53] Hue joined the chat on Sat 12 Oct - 9:52
    [09:52:55] Hue : Achoo.
    [09:53:40] Sneezer has been disconnected on Sat 12 Oct - 9:53 (session timeout)
    10:13:23] @ Serious_Much : Achoo
    [10:13:33] hue has been kicked by Serious_Much


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3748
    Reputation : 112
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 22
    Location : The Void.

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Mr. Tart on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 pm

    On a discussion about fighting gankers:

    [00:42:10] The Letter X : I prefer to fight 1-on-1 so I can analyze what I should do. In a 2v1 situation in my favor, I find it hard to do that
    [00:42:19] The Letter X : No matter who I am fighting in a gank, I only BS
    [00:42:24] The Letter X : Case closed
    [00:42:26] Rynn : So you meet different tactics and must learn different things
    [00:42:27] The Letter X : No thought involved
    [00:42:46] Icegodzilla : when i fight gankers i throw all sets of rules that i have put on myself out the door and fight like an evil bastard
    [00:42:46] Rynn : I imagine you lose a lot of ganks than. :\
    [00:43:05] Rynn : Still win the majority, sure
    [00:43:08] The Letter X : I didn't. It's just that BS-ing was too easy to earn success
    [00:43:13] Mr. Tart : When I fight gankers-wait, I don't even play Dark Souls anymore.
    [00:43:17] Mr. Tart : I win!\o/


    _________________
    XBL Gamertag: xFingeR PaiNtx PSN ID: Mr_Tartington
    "I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back!"
    avatar
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9377
    Reputation : 134
    Join date : 2013-03-09
    Age : 20
    Location : Gensōkyō

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Dibsville on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:47 am

    [22:32:40] @ Emergence : i can also see in your windows
    [22:32:46] @ Emergence : and what you do is gross
    [22:32:52] Dibsville : o.o
    [22:32:54] @ FexDS : lol
    [22:32:55] @ Emergence : GROSS
    [22:33:14] @ Emergence : should rename you Milkinson
    [22:33:17] @ Emergence : shameful.
    [22:33:42] Wilkinson3424 : wat
    [22:34:00] Dibsville : "[22:33:14] @ Emergence : should rename you Milkinson"
    [22:34:07] Dibsville : I can die happy now


    _________________
    PSN: Dibsville
    The Exiled of Ariamis; join the cause!
    EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.
    avatar
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by WaffleGuy on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:45 pm

    [18:35:37] KrazykevS10 : I like to lick my lemon lollipop in Lillyhammer.
    ...
    [18:36:46] WaffleGuy : I sometimes put a sausage on fire and glue it to my behind so I can pretend to be a Charizard
    [18:36:53] Soul of Stray Demon : It's the students that are the problem
    [18:37:43] KrazykevS10 : I like to wear a dress and pretend I'm Marilyn Munroe.
    [18:38:08] Soul of Stray Demon : monroe?
    [18:38:11] AnCapaillMor : was she related to Ms Monroe?
    [18:38:28] WaffleGuy : Charizard related to Mount Rushmore?
    [18:38:34] WaffleGuy : whoa


    So this was a very clarifying experience.


    _________________
    XBL: DayWafel

    [21:01:43] WaffleGuy : The average Hart is a majestic f*cker

    I invade people with a fat egghead and give them stuff  :red-orb:
    Need help with a low level? I can help players with SL 1 to 28, 36 to 66 and 90 to 120 biggrin

    My Pokémon doodles: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t24431p15-cute-pics-and-other-adorable-things
    avatar
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by WaffleGuy on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 pm

    [21:03:46] Yarxov : Can we have a moment for that god damn did cutscene? The feels man. ;-;
    [21:04:04] AnCapaillMor : did?
    [21:04:08] Yarxov : Sif
    [21:04:22] Yarxov : Autocorrect. I'm in class. Shh
    [21:04:29] WaffleGuy : Did is the best boss in the game
    [21:04:33] AnCapaillMor : ah did the dold
    [21:04:39] WaffleGuy : Can't believe how many times I died to Did
    [21:04:40] Yarxov : Did is OP
    [21:04:41] Solid_WolF : So volative man
    [21:04:42] Solid_WolF : wtf
    [21:04:43] AnCapaillMor : why didn't you say thaat
    [21:04:45] WaffleGuy : No, Did of Chaos
    [21:04:51] WaffleGuy : And the Four Dids
    [21:04:53] Leet : Did is awesome.
    [21:05:06] Yarxov : All hail did
    [21:05:07] WaffleGuy : I think you mean Did instead of Did, Leet
    [21:05:09] Leet : Didseeker Did really did get the did.
    [21:05:18] Leet : Did?
    [21:05:24] Leet : Oh yeah, you're right. Did.
    [21:05:24] AnCapaillMor : didtorias of the didbyss
    [21:05:34] WaffleGuy : I think Did and Did are connected to Did, just a hunch
    [21:05:40] Yarxov : Did got the thing
    [21:05:51] WaffleGuy : I'm chat quoting this
    ...
    [21:06:06] Yarxov : Damn right you are


    _________________
    XBL: DayWafel

    [21:01:43] WaffleGuy : The average Hart is a majestic f*cker

    I invade people with a fat egghead and give them stuff  :red-orb:
    Need help with a low level? I can help players with SL 1 to 28, 36 to 66 and 90 to 120 biggrin

    My Pokémon doodles: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t24431p15-cute-pics-and-other-adorable-things

    Sponsored content

    Re: Chat quotes.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:11 am