Random Off-Topic

Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Re: Random Off-Topic

Post by Serious_Much on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:16 pm

I was gonna ask if that was IRL.

I've gone free running on top of buildings while drunk before. Though the word running is used loosely, I did go across the rooftops, was pretty funny.

Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I was gonna ask if that was IRL.

I've gone free running on top of buildings while drunk before. Though the word running is used loosely, I did go across the rooftops, was pretty funny.
    Basically what Spiderman did.

I know who you are, Peter Parker.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[21:01:43] WaffleGuy : The average Hart is a majestic f*cker

I invade people with a fat egghead and give them stuff  :red-orb:
    Need help with a low level? I can help players with SL 1 to 28, 36 to 66 and 90 to 120 biggrin

My Pokémon doodles: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t24431p15-cute-pics-and-other-adorable-things
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:38 pm

The last one was a post projectile chunder picture. Chunder dragon was essential.

Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:50 pm

So those SAT/ACT classes are canceled. There were not enough people signed up for it so now we have to try December now and that is great.....Nothing to do for now.

Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:02 pm

I'm so tired of being sick. Bleh. I was wheezing so hard in my sleep that I kept waking myself up. Crappy night of sleep and I have to go back to school today anyway or I'm going to miss too much.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

PSN: PlasticAndRage
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:05 pm

I thought you'd graduated?

PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Nah. I was supposed to last spring but got surprised with 12 more credits that didn't transfer when I initially transferred in to my current school, on top of having to take 2 incompletes last semester from when I initially got really sick from my disease. So as long as I finish up  the rest of the work from those incompletes, which is almost done, and pass all my classes this semester, which is something that's not even a question, then I'll be graduating in December.

I've already gotten A's on every assignment I've completed thus far this semester. I'm not really in any danger of it not happening. Really the only thing that could prevent it is if I get really sick again. So I just have to hope that the treatments I'm in are working well enough for that to not happen again.

In fact I'm getting the best grades I've ever gotten this semester, which I think reflects the fact that my treatments are working. It's the first semester in a long time that I haven't been dealing with crazy symptoms from a disease that I didn't know I had while trying to get schoolwork done.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Now that my number of posts can be read the same backwards or forwards I think my time here is done. Farewell everyone!  

Spoiler:
    This is no way me being a smart ***

Edit:
    The alternative is that I continue to post on this site but ONLY reply via edits to an earlier post.

Last edited by skarekrow13 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:44 pm

I can't tell if that post is serious or not.

Dammit.

Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:05 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Now that my number of posts can be read the same backwards or forwards I think my time here is done. Farewell everyone!  

Spoiler:
    This is no way me being a smart ***

Edit:
    The alternative is that I continue to post on this site but ONLY reply via edits to an earlier post.  
    Actually Skare, in binary, your post count is equal to 13.. Try again later.

PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:51 pm

I noticed the other night that my rep is 123, and my join number is 321. Total coincidence too. I just happened to stop posting in threads where rep counted when my rep was 123.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Mary. She was eaten by a monster whom was hairy.

The villagers all had thought it was scary. And in fact, of it, they were weary.

One day, it went down to the village. And this monster started to pillage.

Every step it walked, the earth was torn asunder. It wrecked havoc as if it was a storm of thunder.

One day, a young boy, son of a knight, took up arms against the beast. He was once a young farmer who only grew yeast.

The monster unleashed a deadly gas. But the countermeasure was easy, ah, all he did was dash.

Through the gas he ran, when he came to a halt. The monster had let some of his children out of Pandora's Vault.

Sword and Shield in hand, he marched fearlessly on. As he slashed and slayed the monster's foul spawn.

Quickly they fell, one by one. But the monster's plan worked, and worn out was the son.

Then suddenly, help arrived, as the arrows were launched. One went in the beast's eye, as it went Kerplanch.

They all cheered the brave warrior, who had convinced them to fight. For without him, they would all be dead, never again to see the light.

And that is the story, of something quite cliche, by your faithful author, Elizabeth Stray.

WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Mary. She was eaten by a monster whom was hairy.

The villagers all had thought it was scary. And in fact, of it, they were weary.

Every step it walked, the earth was torn asunder. It wrecked havoc as if it was a storm of thunder.

One day, a young boy, son of a knight, took up arms against the beast. He was once a young farmer who only grew yeast.

The monster unleashed a deadly gas. But the countermeasure was easy, ah, all he did was dash.

Through the gas he ran, when he came to a halt. The monster had let some of his children out of Pandora's Vault.

Sword and Shield in hand, he marched fearlessly on. As he slashed and slayed the monster's foul spawn.

Quickly they fell, one by one. But the monster's plan worked, and worn out was the son.

Then suddenly, help arrived, as the arrows were launched. One went in the beast's eye, as it went Kerplanch.

They all cheered the brave warrior, who had convinced them to fight. For without him, they would all be dead, never again to see the light.

And that is the story, of something quite cliche, by your faithful author, Elizabeth Stray.
    Rhymes posted by Stray
    Wow that is so

...g-:
    okay.

Need help with a low level? I can help players with SL 1 to 28, 36 to 66 and 90 to 120 biggrin

My Pokémon doodles: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t24431p15-cute-pics-and-other-adorable-things
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Thirteen in binary would have been an even better reason to stop. Not that I actually would though

Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:05 pm

WaffleGuy wrote:
    Soul of Stray Demon wrote:Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Mary. She was eaten by a monster whom was hairy.

Rhymes posted by Stray
    Wow that is so

...g-:
    okay.
    Do you like it? It took a little while.

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:53 pm

It is a good story Soul. Nice work.

Well my dad's birthday is coming this weekend so I will be going to a football game Saturday and back home early Sunday because his friends will throw a party for him. Be nice for him to enjoy that day.

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:25 pm

^lol

WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Ikea, don't look at this.
    All the other members are okay.

Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:10 pm

So I just had a pretty disturbing experience earlier today. I fell asleep in a chair and started having what I think was a lucid dream. It's like I had the thought of "I need to get up and take care of things soon" and so I started dreaming doing just that, getting up and going about normal business. Eventually though, I'd be lucid enough or I'd fall a bit more asleep enough to make something weird happen and then I'd realize I'm in a dream, which brought back the thought of "I need to get up and take care of things soon." This reset my dream to the point where I "woke up" from the chair and started doing normal things and it literally felt like a groundhog day loop that encompassed only a couple of minutes. The scary part is that after what I think was about 10 loops I became aware of it and I started trying to wake myself up but couldn't. I'd spend whole loops thinking things like "move your arm, but for real this time." I was consciously aware of the fact that I was asleep, and I'm not sure how to convey just how off-putting that was. It wasn't until what I think was about 20 total loops of this that someone called my phone and the ringing genuinely woke me up.

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by tigab95 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:25 pm

WaffleGuy wrote:Ikea, don't look at this.
    All the other members are okay.

silly

if anyone want to Coop Praise the Sun or PVP   Duel

Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Reaperfan wrote:*long*
    Sounds pretty rad .
    Something simliar happens quite often to me .

One time for example i dreamed about killing someone with a baseball bat, after i woke up i was shivering in fear for 30 Minutes just thinking "WTF did i do ?" .

I always have to sit for a while to realize that i only dreamed and that i'm not a murderer lol .
    Should i be worried about that ?
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Marino. wrote:
    Sounds pretty rad .

One time for example i dreamed about killing someone with a baseball bat, after i woke up i was shivering in fear for 30 Minutes just thinking "WTF did i do ?" .

I always have to sit for a while to realize that i only dreamed and that i'm not a murderer lol .
    It was less rad and more scary. Not knowing if the reality you're in is real or not and that you no longer are in actual control of your body isn't exactly fun.

And as long as you woke up shivering in fear and not excitement or something I think you're fine. Shows that you don't like the prospect of killing other people, which is perfectly normal happy

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:56 pm

So, should I be writing more poems? It's kinda fun, but at the same time, they aren't all that good.

WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Marino. wrote:
    Sounds pretty rad .

You shouldn't worry about that. I dreamt I killed someone too once and I never hurt a fly.

But going by what little knowledge I have a bout dreams, it might actually mean something.
    Sometimes a dead body represents something you leave behind. It might be that, subconsciously, you've changed. And you leave the old you behind for a bit. silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:37 pm