Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

SL130 Trading for Ghost blade (non-jagged) [NO LONGER NEEDED]

eoryu

SL130 Trading for Ghost blade (non-jagged) [NO LONGER NEEDED] Empty SL130 Trading for Ghost blade (non-jagged) [NO LONGER NEEDED]

Post by eoryu Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 am

getting this is becoming a major pain for me, so im willing to trade for it just ask and maybe we can work something out big grin

GOT IT!

Last edited by eoryu on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

SL130 Trading for Ghost blade (non-jagged) [NO LONGER NEEDED] Empty Re: SL130 Trading for Ghost blade (non-jagged) [NO LONGER NEEDED]

Post by Danthuyer Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 am

you forgot to mention what platform you are using XBL or PS3
    eoryu

SL130 Trading for Ghost blade (non-jagged) [NO LONGER NEEDED] Empty Re: SL130 Trading for Ghost blade (non-jagged) [NO LONGER NEEDED]

Post by eoryu Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:24 am

oh duh silly me im on PS3
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:47 pm

This is the only weapon in the game, after 5 complete games, that I've never held. I feel your pain
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:05 pm

I have one at sl 155 you can have. I think you'd have to invade me with a red soapstone. It looks like I stopped this playthrough before the boss souls, but my New Londo is drained if you want to summon there.
    eoryu

Post by eoryu Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:38 pm

fearandwhiskey wrote:I have one at sl 155 you can have. I think you'd have to invade me with a red soapstone. It looks like I stopped this playthrough before the boss souls, but my New Londo is drained if you want to summon there.
    i just beat the game and started NG++ i only just defeated the taurus demon so i cant go to a lot of places, undead parish maybe?
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:45 pm

I think with the red stone, I need to have the boss alive to summon you. Couldn't you drop your sign in the area just after the elevator fron Firelink? We can go just behind the wall if you want to be a bit hidden. (even after as many hours as I've put into this game, summoning is still a bit of a mystery to me) happy
    eoryu

Post by eoryu Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:57 pm

fearandwhiskey wrote:I think with the red stone, I need to have the boss alive to summon you. Couldn't you drop your sign in the area just after the elevator fron Firelink? We can go just behind the wall if you want to be a bit hidden. (even after as many hours as I've put into this game, summoning is still a bit of a mystery to me) happy
    it is to me too lol, im about to head on are you? we could try now
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:58 pm

I'm watching Netflix. Interrupt me!
    eoryu

Post by eoryu Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 pm

fearandwhiskey wrote:I'm watching Netflix. Interrupt me!
    well ill be on for hours so just message me whenever youre ready big grin
    eoryu

Post by eoryu Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:01 pm

eoryu wrote:
    fearandwhiskey wrote:I'm watching Netflix. Interrupt me!
    well ill be on for hours so just message me whenever youre ready big grin
    PSN is Navidon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:44 am