Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Artorias Duel Fights

Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Artorias Duel Fights Empty Artorias Duel Fights

Post by Valanor Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Hello there,

maybe the one or other may already know that I'm currently leveling my Artorias cosplay character.I really like Artorias because of his lore and of course because of how he looks like.That's why the idea came into my mind that I'm going to randomly invade people near the Artorias arena and try to follow Artorias' attack patterns,making it basically a little bit like fighting the boss Artorias himself (with a few exceptions of course like using Dark Hand sometimes to block to keep the duel a little longer interesting).

I do not at all consider myself a pro pvp player at all and as I said,I won't try to go for things like bsing.It's just for fun and for those who also liked Artorias or his fight.

So,would there be any interested folks in having duels against an Artorias in the future?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Artorias Duel Fights Empty Re: Artorias Duel Fights

Post by SadPanda Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:17 pm

You could always moveswap in attacks similar to his. Or do a semi-permanent moveswap since you don't mind not backstabbing. I'd swaps with a spear or something to simulate his charge, and a BKGS for his homing jump attack. A falchion kick would suffice for his evasive slash. Have karmic or something for his charge-up, and dark bead on an Oolacile Catalyst for his splash thing.

Also, I'd love to duel Artorias on my Ornstein cosplay.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:03 am

Some new great ideas you gave me there!I'll definitely try them as soon as my character is finished.
    And yes,a Artorias vs. Ornstein fight would be a cool thing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:33 pm