I have two Channeler Tridents...

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I have two Channeler Tridents...

Post by User on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:18 am

You heard me, two. I have no need for them, as I usually buff my allies with other measures, which does not function along with the trident. Even so, i do not use sorcery, such my intelligence for my character is low. I will make a deal of exchanging it...

But it is pricey.

I will give BOTH to you, as well as any other things you ask for... if you give me something in return. I am in need of power, power in which I lack of due to its quantity being extremely low. I need a few things...

15 Divine Blessings
    Chaos Man Serpent Greatsword
    2 titanite Slabs

My being is in NG+++, almost in NG++++ soon. I am in need of... extended resources. If you want, I can give you both Tridents and what I have in the box, if you have these available. I need them for my search... both to survive and... test some things. So, I have not killed the Butterfly yet. Whatever SL you are, i am lvl 161 for my searching character. If you can get me these things, I will give both tridents and anything else that I have. I've got some Dragon Weapons, barbed weapons, some Boss Souls (I got two of Gwyns, as well as others), some Firekeeper Souls... many others to exchange, including Slabs that are not titanite Slabs, the originals. You just have to ask... if you have what I require.

Respond by PMing for more of an exchange conversation, or here. Does not matter.
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: I have two Channeler Tridents...

Post by Danthuyer on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 pm

pitty your not in my range >< I have 2 slabs on my SL 55 i would gladly pass on to help you out sad

Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:34 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:You heard me, two. I have no need for them, as I usually buff my allies with other measures, which does not function along with the trident. Even so, i do not use sorcery, such my intelligence for my character is low. I will make a deal of exchanging it...

But it is pricey.

I will give BOTH to you, as well as any other things you ask for... if you give me something in return. I am in need of power, power in which I lack of due to its quantity being extremely low. I need a few things...

15 Divine Blessings
    Chaos Man Serpent Greatsword
    2 titanite Slabs

My being is in NG+++, almost in NG++++ soon. I am in need of... extended resources. If you want, I can give you both Tridents and what I have in the box, if you have these available. I need them for my search... both to survive and... test some things. So, I have not killed the Butterfly yet. Whatever SL you are, i am lvl 161 for my searching character. If you can get me these things, I will give both tridents and anything else that I have. I've got some Dragon Weapons, barbed weapons, some Boss Souls (I got two of Gwyns, as well as others), some Firekeeper Souls... many others to exchange, including Slabs that are not titanite Slabs, the originals. You just have to ask... if you have what I require.

Respond by PMing for more of an exchange conversation, or here. Does not matter.

Kinda pricy for the trident, but I deleted my old save file and lost mine, I need a new one. I have slabs on my 151 and I can probably make a Chaos Man Serpent Sword considering I never use my red chunks or slabs. What do you need that many Divine Blessings for though? Why not just get humanity? As far as I know there are only a few per playthrough.

Darktide - SL 160 - Dex/Int/Str Murakamo Build
    Flask = My win
    Sorcery = Useless
    I get negative rep points for making a valid point

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:36 am

Because Divine Blessing also cures diseases, bleeding, and curses as well (if I remember correctly), along with a full health bar. It will help with my research. That is why i ask for 15, as they are so rare to find. i have about 8 of em, as I have used many in my research.
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:43 am

I only have 2 divine blessings on my 155, but you can have them and a slab.

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:44 am

I only have 2 divine blessings on my 155, but you can have them and a slab.

would you like one trident instead for that price?
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:45 am

Have one. Don't need anything. winking

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:46 am

... thanks. Um, I don't think I killed Capra yet. Hold on, I'll be on in a second. I'll contact you when I am.

Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:03 am

What's your PSN? If you are on PSN that is, I have 4 divine blessings, have titanite slabs if you still need them. I'd upgrade a Man Serpent Greatsword but I don't have the embers XD, I have red chunks and slabs though too, this is on my SL 140 so I don't know if we can trade. I'll have to check my 151 and see what I have on him otherwise.

My PSN is on my sig, add me and we can discuss it in chat to make it easier if you still need any of that stuff.

Flask = My win
    Sorcery = Useless
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 am

Funny story: did you know that the gaping dragon can pick you up and eat you? I've fought him in my own games and co-oped hin dozens of times and never saw that happen until he just did it to my phantom. The happy ending is that Acidic Cook beat him and so avenged my death. Sorry to be so little help! Good luck with the search!

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am

Thank you both. It will. Trust me.

Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:06 am

I'll toss in some more divine blessings tomorrow from my scrap character, think I have a few on him, I don't use them anyway.

Flask = My win
    Sorcery = Useless

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:26 am