Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[PS3] I need help trading items from a 120 character to a 102.

joey75421

[PS3] I need help trading items from a 120 character to a 102. Empty [PS3] I need help trading items from a 120 character to a 102.

Post by joey75421 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:01 pm

I started over after reaching NG+ because I realized my character stats were not really all that good. I refarmed for all of the rare drops again but now I need to get dragon scales again and it's not working out so well. So I would like some help to just transfer over the dragon torso stone and get it that way instead of having to farm for the 30 dragon scales. I can give you just about any items you would want in exchange for helping me as well since I'm done on the 120 character.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

[PS3] I need help trading items from a 120 character to a 102. Empty Re: [PS3] I need help trading items from a 120 character to a 102.

Post by SadPanda Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:59 am

joey75421 wrote:I started over after reaching NG+ because I realized my character stats were not really all that good. I refarmed for all of the rare drops again but now I need to get dragon scales again and it's not working out so well. So I would like some help to just transfer over the dragon torso stone and get it that way instead of having to farm for the 30 dragon scales. I can give you just about any items you would want in exchange for helping me as well since I'm done on the 120 character.
    Dragon torso is only good at +3 in the Dragon covenant.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm