Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Is this a good DEX/Dark Sorcery SL100 build?

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Is this a good DEX/Dark Sorcery SL100 build? Empty Is this a good DEX/Dark Sorcery SL100 build?

Post by Razielthemanslayer Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:42 am

I'm having a blast with this one I'm already level 80 but I want to stay at 100. Can I get the most damage out of my sorceries with this build? Can I blow up havel's and gankers? is there any other way I can get the most of out of my magic?

Is the hp ok for a SL 100? I don't wanna get one shotted in new game +'s or by other guys. D:.

And another thing. I only have my dex so high because of attacking power of the sorceries with the tin banishment catalyst and the cast speed. Is this cast speed reasonably good enough or should I stay with 40 DEX?

Any help is much appreciated big grin

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=407242936692170525
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Is this a good DEX/Dark Sorcery SL100 build? Empty Re: Is this a good DEX/Dark Sorcery SL100 build?

Post by TheMeInTeam Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:11 am

Difference between base cast speed and 45dex on beads is like 1/5 of a second.  Your build needs some poise and hp IMO big grin.

Still, if you're going for the glass cannon effect it WILL hurt, even more so if you can squeeze on crown of dusk.
    xenon_nobelium
    xenon_nobelium
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Is this a good DEX/Dark Sorcery SL100 build? Empty Re: Is this a good DEX/Dark Sorcery SL100 build?

Post by xenon_nobelium Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 pm

i'd reduce str and use a curved sword, katanas are overrated (imo) and overused (fact), use the remaining points to buff vit and the remaining weight for better gear. also the 45dex/32int concept isn't really suited for classcannon style but rather to have a really well rounded char imo.
    abyss mage repost: http://mmdks.com/3dgq
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:10 pm

@TheMein Team:

Gotcha, just put on the crown of dusk and HOLY CRAP that's good damage! I Didn't put on more poise but I did pump Vit a little bit, I'm happy with fast rolling and awesome looking armor.

@Xenon Nobelium:

Heheh too late, I said I was already 80. And well My strength was already 14 at that point, I love Katanas so for me it doesn't feel like a bad thing. I did pump Vit a little.

The build is now like this. I got 10 points to spare. what do you think I should use them in?

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=196323634788688725
    xenon_nobelium
    xenon_nobelium
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by xenon_nobelium Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 am

vit+5 dex+5 definitely! 32vit gives you just close to 1400hp which lets you survive most backstabs. 45dex gives you decreased casting time, on dark bead it wont be really noticeable but pursuers and orb come out much much faster.
    p.s.: http://mmdks.com/3ns8 this would be my equipment of choice with your stats: you can zone really well with all your tools (scythe 2hR2 claw rolling R1); have nice bleed buildup with 2 different attack speeds; a good poise breakpoint with thorn armlets for increased backstab prevention and a dmg boost on the claw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm