Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sunlight Maggot / Old Witches Ring Help

desbo3

Sunlight Maggot / Old Witches Ring Help Empty Sunlight Maggot / Old Witches Ring Help

Post by desbo3 Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello All, 

I just acquired the Sunlight Maggot helm and brought it to Sparkly to trade for the Old Witches Ring.  Once I quit reloaded the game to grab the ring it wasn't there! Just wondering if/how there is a way to get the ring outside of trading for it on the same playthrough.  

If there isn't another way, would someone be so kind to trade the ring with me?

I'm SL 72 and am on the PS3

(I have never publicly traded before, so I may need my hand held lol)

Thanks in advance!
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Sunlight Maggot / Old Witches Ring Help Empty Re: Sunlight Maggot / Old Witches Ring Help

Post by SadPanda Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:51 pm

>2013
    >not starting with Old Witch's Ring

You don't need it whatsoever. Humanity is easy enough to farm in the Chasm of the Abyss or Tomb of the Giant's. You'd still have to donate around 20 humanity with the ring to open the Izalith shortcut and get Chaos Storm. If you want the dialog, you can search for it on Youtube.

Wheelman to the forums.
    desbo3

Sunlight Maggot / Old Witches Ring Help Empty Re: Sunlight Maggot / Old Witches Ring Help

Post by desbo3 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:29 am

I'm sorry for not explaining the reasoning as to why I need it.  I'm looking to platinum the game and need it for the ring trophy.  I could care less about the dialog and humanity.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:46 am

desbo3 wrote:I'm sorry for not explaining the reasoning as to why I need it.  I'm looking to platinum the game and need it for the ring trophy.  I could care less about the dialog and humanity.
    Ring trophy?
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:02 am

Can't u just start a new char an choose the ring for your gift?  Or that doesn't count towards the trophy?
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:27 pm

desbo3 wrote:I'm sorry for not explaining the reasoning as to why I need it.  I'm looking to platinum the game and need it for the ring trophy.  I could care less about the dialog and humanity.
    I believe you're thinking about Demon's Souls which has a ring trophy. Dark souls doesn't have a trophy that requires you to collect all the rings. The only trophies that require you to collect multiple items would be the Knight's Honor ,Wisdom of a Sage ,Bond of a Pyromancer , and Prayer of the Maiden
    desbo3

Post by desbo3 Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Wow... haha... just got done working on demon souls trophies and must have thought dark souls has a ring trophy as well. Thanks and sorry!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 am