Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Reaperfan
Micha369
The Once-Ler
7 posters

Demon's Souls Cross-Wiki/forum Event: Mobs of Boletaria Under Construction

The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Demon's Souls Cross-Wiki/forum Event:  Mobs of Boletaria   Under Construction - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon's Souls Cross-Wiki/forum Event: Mobs of Boletaria Under Construction

Post by The Once-Ler Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Reaperfan wrote:Sounds really tough to actually coordinate, but I like the idea behind it.  It's like a co-op run but with everyone all at once, eventually leading the the FC.  Kinda like Castle Crashers, once you get to the end and beat the bosses only one can claim the princess for himself!  silly
    Reaper are you in then?
    The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Demon's Souls Cross-Wiki/forum Event:  Mobs of Boletaria   Under Construction - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon's Souls Cross-Wiki/forum Event: Mobs of Boletaria Under Construction

Post by The Once-Ler Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Front page has been edited with changes.  Anyone else interested?  I am going to open this up to the FB PvP pages tonight I think.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Starting Oct.1 is ok for me, but, you have to remember that some people work in the morning or could be working an afternoon shift. Putting a time doesn't help much especially if people need to be in bed by midnight. Like I said before, during the week is not a good idea. When you said Friday-Sunday that was better because people can be around. And, if you make it the weekends, don't put a time frame. People who start playing at say 7pm because they enjoy the game or there's nothing on tv, may not want to switch toons. If you set up the chat, just open it and see if anyone is in there. If not, play your game until someone comes in. The reason I say don't put time slot is because this isn't a tournament, it's just a bunch of people playing PvE, with co-op and invasions included. And, you may not be able to get everyone on at the same time every single night. Also, with school some people can't stay up that late.

Hopefully you can get more people cause with only 5 or 7 on your list, it's gonna make it hard for us to get our weapons. Like I said before, depending on what build you make, depends on what area you do next. Having all in the same area, you would need to make sure no one upgraded their weapons until everyone had the stones they would need.

Keep me on the maybe list until we see if more show up. Like we've been saying, this is just a difficult thing to get going. You have to think about the other people and if they can be on all the time. I can because I'm always home but I'm pretty sure not everyone has my luxury lol
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:55 am

Figured I would bring this back to life since it's been a week since last post. Might not be a good idea as far as the dates go. There's a dark souls beta thing coming up that interferes with your dates and I'm planning on trying to get in there. Which means, I won't be available for this if I get in.
    The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by The Once-Ler Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:59 am

Sorry, I have been really busy with work and coaching.  Looks like we could have 8-10.  I may change this to Sept. event.  The beta for dks2 will probably be limited, but I can see how it would interfere (I am hoping to get in too).  How would Mid Sept work for everyone?
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:08 am

If the DKS2 thing starts Oct. 5th, Mid sept. doesn't work bud. That's only about 2 weeks and depending on which route ya go, it gonna be hard. Also, you've been busy lately and not been here. Are you gonna be able to manage it?
    Why don't you wait until after Oct. 5th? This way, you can see who is gonna be able to make it since quite a few people are gonna try for that beta tester gig in DkS2.
    There's no sense starting it mid Sept., then having a couple people leave because of the beta test.If we get in that is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:16 am