Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy Event this Saturday, Aug 17th!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy Event this Saturday, Aug 17th! Empty Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy Event this Saturday, Aug 17th!

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Greetings Everyone!

The Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy Event is up and running this weekend!

We are in our in our sixth month of hosting this event!! All are invited on all platforms!!

I have tried diligently to get enough PC and Xbox players signed up as well. Last event we were only lacking one person on each platform to have enough to run teams!

If PC and Xbox peeps could give me an idea of about when you can be online and in the chat...maybe this time I can coordinate it in such a way as to have enough of you show at the same time! thumbs up

Other then that check out the OP and the last post. I have not finished the edit yet. I got a bit behind schedule. Look Skyward

The event location is tentatively Anor Londo in the Great Hall.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy Event this Saturday, Aug 17th! Empty Re: Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy Event this Saturday, Aug 17th!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Howdy All!!

The event thread has been edited and updated with new info. Location is set. It will be Anor Londo. biggrin 

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy Event this Saturday, Aug 17th! Empty Re: Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy Event this Saturday, Aug 17th!

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Sharpen those blades and polish that armor!! But most importantly...Finely Hone your Cunning and Wits!

The Event is only 27 1/2 hours away!

Strategy and Out-Smarting the opposing team will carry the day and the Win!! So, what ya going to be...a boots-on-the-ground Grunt or Delta Force Elite? Lift

People (past participants and new participants) have a habit of just showing up and that is cool. But actually signing up helps us know if your in the event or a random vader or troll. So sign up...if your not on the roster already. Thanks!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 pm