Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 32 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:46 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:its easier to ask silly
    Nope, Billy...as Leet said. Sorry, I was composing something...a post! silly  And it's rdy!!!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 32 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:48 pm

okie dokie was just wondering he kept invading at painted world, and was just wondering if he was one of yours. He made for some interesting footage lol

Oooh actually reminds me need 3 of your best Invaders to help with that video you wanted me to do for yous
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:49 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:okie dokie was just wondering he kept invading at painted world, and was just wondering if he was one of yours. He made for some interesting footage lol

Oooh actually reminds me need 3 of your best Invaders to help with that video you wanted me to do for yous
    We wanna seeeee!!!! Share!!?

Ok...but incoming important post. Then I'm sure you will be helped with your request.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Tamar, restless in sleep and immersed in dreams. Fragmented and veiled images in moving shadows. Turmoil and sadness and great despair reach out to her...she sits bolt upright, wide awake. Every nerve alive and screaming for release. Her mind humming with an energy more intense then she as ever known...

"TAMARA! my sister! I am coming."

Sleeping furs wrapped tightly around her, the cold stone floor against her feet she makes haste her preparations.

"Tilo!! Summon the Council! I must speak with Our Queen first then I shall come. Go, now! Waste not time."

She dresses for the trail and all that awaits. She will travel light, as always.
    At the door she looks back at the odd map and the mysterious object it came with...

The Queen speaks gently in her mind.

"Take them and come to me. I wish to see you before you leave"

As Tamar enters the Queens Great Study and stands before Her an intense sadness grips her heart.

"Be not sad Tamar, time is a stream that never ends. We shall meet again. Distortions in time have converged upon this moment. You command your destiny. And you shall touch the destiny of many others and they yours.

Come closer my friend...this I give to you."

The Queen held Tamar's temples between her hands and the humming returned. But this time it became a deep resonating pulse. Then her mind flashed with prismatic brilliance...and she saw! And she knew!

"I give unto you the full measure of my gift. You will become adept at using it. Fear not. Now, go and bid farewell to your Council and Warriors. Your destiny awaits you. And I shall not be far from you"

My Brothers! I have news to share that was put to pen and hand and somewhat revealed in the RP above. Now, I shall render official and clear the news I wish to share.

I am leaving the Exiled of Ariamis Covenant.

This was not a rash nor easy decision. Our bond is strong. But this was to come.

Almost 2 weeks ago I approached Robsthedon and asked if he would be Leader and protector of the Exiled of Ariamis. We talked and he accepted.

After that all active Council Members (and the new CM's, too!!) were informed. As was Serious Much, since his advice is always sound and objective.
    Yesterday, all was in-place and ready for a the formal Change of Command.

As of today and as of this post, Robsthedon is the Leader of the Exiled of Ariamis.

He holds full ownership of the Exiled of Ariamis Thread. He will be making (copy/pasting) a new Exiled thread very soon. Please give him a chance to finish it before you start posting. happy

I will be retaining the Guerrilla Warfare Event. But we must follow forum rules so as soon as I give Serious Much the word..cause I have to do some editing first.  winking 
    The Guerrilla Warfare thread will be moved to the PVP Section. Wish me luck, guys. I'll be the new kid on the block there! big grin 

Integrity, Honor, Empathy and Honesty have held our bond strong. Nurture that bond, uphold it's foundation and keep it alive.

Always extend those qualities outward toward others.
    And NEVER allow the anti-thesis of those qualities to taint you.
    Fore, remember....

You Are The Exiled of Ariamis and the Warriors of the Painted World.

Now, Welcome your new Leader!

Robsthedon possesses the skills to lead. He has a strong and worthy Council
    to support and advise him.

He will do right by all of you!

Proper Bow 

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:31 am; edited 3 times in total
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Ahhotep, though you are leaving know that you always hold a special place here in the ranks of the exiled. Remember these important things as you forge your own path. One, never give any information about the exiles away. Two, you must find a new place to hunt and hone your skills. Three, though we must part ways, know that all of the exiles shall keep you in their hearts, and wish you a safe journey and new adventures. We shall miss you and promise to keep you in our thoughts. Begin the farewells Exiles! 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Thank you Ahho, tis with a heavy heart I say goodbye, but with the support of my CMs The Exiled 'Band of Brothers' will carry on the work you started.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Thanks Kahl! I'm still gonna come around and annoy the hell outa you guys!! And I WILL have my Bam-Hammer...too! silly 

Robs...you will do well. You have accomplished the most difficult part long ago. You earned everyone's true respect. Proper Bow  And Thanks happy

Now, I need to sleep. I think I have pneumonia...again. And, yeah..I'll go to doc tomorrow if i don't improve. silly 

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Like I said before Ahho, don't be stranger, you are always welcome here and PSN chat.

Do you feel the freedom?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:30 pm

robsthedon wrote:Like I said before Ahho, don't be stranger, you are always welcome here and PSN chat.

Do you feel the freedom?

OH YEAH!!!! cool 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Wait... she gets freedom and gets to come around. I think we all got played lol. big hug big hug 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Hey Val check these builds the armours are just place markers really thats down to you

Havels 21 poise enough to resist 1handed kat and spears
    http://mmdks.com/3x8y

DWGR 8 poise enough to resist 2hand rapier r1s
    http://mmdks.com/3x90

Wolf 54 poise enough to resist 2hand gs r1s
    http://mmdks.com/3x93

My55 61 poise enough resist Black flame
    http://mmdks.com/3x95

Valanor wrote:Hm,I think I will go for a Great Scythe build then since it seems better in every way possible.But do you have maybe another suggestion about the equipment?I mean I don't it if this is the only possible solution to get the most poise,but I really don't like the knight armor anymore. :/
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Wait... she gets freedom and gets to come around. I think we all got played lol. big hug big hug 
    biggrin biggrin  yeah seams that way Point Up 
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Ahhotep, it's sad to see you leave my friend. You have done an outstanding work with the covenant. Saving it when it was about to turn to ashes and making it rise like a phoenix bird to it's glory. happy 

But at the same time we all understand and support your decision. We know the covenant will be in good hands with Robs! happy Hope you still come to check out your exiled friends every once in awhile. big grin
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:22 pm

As the brothers have already said, you were always welcome here or in the chat. For without you, the brothers wouldn't be. I wish you luck on your future endeavors and hope i see you around Ahho. Bow 

On a side note, what are the brothers doin today? I was fortunate to get off at my 8 hour mark so i will most likely be getting on pretty soon. 

Also, congratulations Robs. You know i will always have your back whenever my assistance is needed. 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:47 pm

TooLeet wrote:As the brothers have already said, you were always welcome here or in the chat. For without you, the brothers wouldn't be. I wish you luck on your future endeavors and hope i see you around Ahho. Bow 

On a side note, what are the brothers doin today? I was fortunate to get off at my 8 hour mark so i will most likely be getting on pretty soon. 

Also, congratulations Robs. You know i will always have your back whenever my assistance is needed. 
    I'm counting on it Too, and thank you.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:00 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:As the brothers have already said, you were always welcome here or in the chat. For without you, the brothers wouldn't be. I wish you luck on your future endeavors and hope i see you around Ahho. Bow 

I'm counting on it Too, and thank you.
    Whenever you're on can you send my account "Leeet_" an invite to the chat. It might be two "__" but i can't tell lol.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:29 pm

I'll be starting a new thread tomorrow 'Epoch Six' please don't post until I finished. There will be some changes a little further down the line, nothing too drastic, just some things added.

Ahho is a hard act to follow but I will do my best, and we have great CMs to guide us forward.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:59 pm

You got rob the "don boss man" I hope to serve you well.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:06 pm

robsthedon wrote:I'll be starting a new thread tomorrow 'Epoch Six' please don't post until I finished. There will be some changes a little further down the line, nothing too drastic, just some things added.

Ahho is a hard act to follow but I will do my best, and we have great CMs to guide us forward.
    You can post a couple times yourself to reserve some spots if you need to edit in the future. In case someone doesn't see the memo not to post in the new one.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:12 pm

You did great bringing back the exiled from the ashes of the lifehunters ahho, you deserve to the rest at last. Sorry I wasn't on to do the move, I was at work.

Robs, as ahho always did with me my PM is always open for advice, stuff moving/locking or whatever you wish. I don't expect you to come to me, but I'm here if you wish as with all the covs.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:32 pm

A Final Salute to our Lordly Lady.... Some videos I thought appropriate.

We shall never forget who brought us all together.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Where's all my brothers at? Leet's holdin down the chat all by himself.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Very cool videos Kahl!! cool 

Thanks!
    :Beer: 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:16 pm

You are most welcome madam. I salute thee, and hope thy travels are glorious, find what thy are looking for and rejoin thine kin, in the land of the exiles, for we shall weep and miss thee, until thy safe return to our queens busom. We shall miss you Ahhotep, for real.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Haha!! I forgot to make a few other edits! 'Tis done now. twisted

Check out my sig. Nothing special or fancy. But....it works for now. biggrin 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 am