Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 18 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Maybe it will be after 7 ESt sems to be when i can get on after work and dinner and dog walk
    Duel deal set, chico!
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 18 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Valanor Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:14 pm

I've finally written the story for my RP char!I hope it's okay so far.I post it here as well.

The Link:
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8556p255-character-bio-compendeum-now-helmed-by-the-murgence#508483

The Story of Darron of Carim:

Darron had always been a faithful knight with enthusiasm, hope and love in his heart. He had been a sworn warrior in the army of the Kingdom Carim, following his family traditions and dutys. In every war since he had started his soldier life, he obeyed without asking and done what has been asked of him. The number of slain traitor souls, spurring on against the leadership of Carim, was beyond counting. He had been in the glory of was life...before an event happened that changed everything he knew.

A fierce opponent he was indeed. Bravery, skill and honour were part of his image. Though, if you would ask Darron today, he would call him a mere coward. A bastard whose luck was blessed by the pityful gods he was worshipping.

It was actually supposed to be a simple mission. Kill the bandit raid pillaging through the fields of the farmers. Darron and his troup he was leading were searching for them in the mountains were they had been seen to have made their retreat to. As they were marching, an ambush took the two last men and the two first men with arrows. Then the raid showed itself. Over a dozen bandits clothed up as barbarians, fought the army troup. What they lacked in skill, they made up with their numbers. Every soldier was fighting at least two bandits at once. A few even three. It was a massacre. Blood split all over the field, men were begging for their lifes on both sides and the fight seemed to go on forever. Just one of the troup was remaining; Darron himself. He was out of breath, trying to defend his back and sides at its best, but he wouldn't stand a chance against the remaining bandit raid, even though a lot of them had already been killed by the troup.

The raids leader then fought him head on head alone. He was no mere bandit like the others. Darron soon saw that and he realized that his opponent was an ex-soldier of the army of Carim.

"Why...why and when did thou choose to do this? Was thou not one of us?" he yelled out to the bandits leader.

"When I would have stayed any longer in the so-called heroic army of Carim who butchered kept innocents in their dungeons to rot and die due to starvation, I would'nt be a human anymore."

He grinned as he saw that Darron's face was shocked by those words, hearing for the first time. He saw that the troup leader was letting down his guard and took the chance to slice his heavy greatsword into the shoulder of his opponent. This day Darron would surely have lost his whole arm if the ex-soldier wouldn't have stopped the power in the swing by himself.

A cool silent was going on. Nothing could be heard but Darron's scream of pain. He then was quickly left to die with his fellow soldier comrades. But this man wasn't to be killed that quickly. He rose from the muddy ground he was still laying on after the battle had ended and he somehow got his way back to the headquarters.

With his wound still burning like somebody was throwing salt at it the whole time, he was glad to finally have made it home. But he was not been given glory. He was not been given the title of a hero doing his duty since he was a cripple now. He wasn't even been given aid as fast as possible. Instead he was accused of not fulfilling his duty, being a coward and have betrayed his home country. He was sentenced to banishment and exile and soon he was sent to Lordran to remain there and die a sorry death. In his last words to the court, he said:

"So, I am the traitor for doing my duty and trying to die for it? And my only reward will be exile? Ha, be merciful, say 'death', for exile hath more terror in his look, much more than death."

It of course didn't help him much to say such things to the court of Carim.

In Lordran he found that his death would come soon for him. The wound on his shoulder side was still hurting him and it didn't seem to be healing at all. He had to accept his faith and chose one of the many dark places in New Londo to die. But his death didn't hold for long. The next time he opened his eyes, he found himself at a bonfire. He was wondering if all this has been a dream and he would have finally awoken from it. Far from it. He looked at his body and saw the rotting flesh on his bones. Even his shoulder wound was vanished as it had never happened.

As if the gods had at last seen his suffering, Darron was given the answers by another fellow undead. An undead woman from The Great Swamp. Her name was Lauren and she explained to him everything about the Darksign, the Curse of the Undead, the story of Lordran and how everything and everybody in this land went mad and finally how he ended up at this bonfire.

Darron still could not believe what he had heard, but he could see it. And as such he would have to believe it and live with it. Desperation made its way into his mind. If not this by the gods sent angel had been there for him, he would have gone Hollow in the blink of an eye; or at least so he would tell others his story of how he felt in this very moment.

The two then walked through this desolated country, with few sane minds remaining. They supported each other and kept themselves from going Hollow. He even started to learn Pyromancy from her, a sheldom gift she shared with others. In return, Darron taught her the art of sword fight.

Darron started to see more of Lordran. The former human burg, now infested by undead gone mad, the church, defiled and also infested by Hollows...Lauren even showed her Anor Londo, the famous and noble city of Lordran. Even if he could only see its walls, he now knew that this he had to see.

The night before they went for Anor Londo, they rested in a protected place near the church. They talked a lot, about historys and storys, how it was like in the places they were coming from and many things more. He understood that he had found a companion.

The next day he found Lauren a little bit away from the church, now dead. The only thing that gave him information about the cause was a note of Lautrec of Carim who had obviously seen them before because in the note it was standing that Darron shouldn't get used too much to companionship for it was an uncertain thing to do in a land like Lordran.

Anger and Hatred marked him. His new purpose was revenge. He so started searching for a way to do so and seeked out the primordial serpant Kaathe to join the Darkwraiths. With his new power, he would make Lautrec suffer for the crime done to Darron and his companion.

With the skills in swordmanship from his soldier life and the lessons in pyromancy from Lauren, he made his way to Anor Londo. He was told by Kaathe to look for answers there since his other task was to obtain the Lordvassel. But his hunger for revenge took the lead and he searched for Lautrec.

Days passed as he looked for Lautrec, but he could not find him. Another day passed, and another. His hatred and anger slowly began to dissappear, leaving only dispair and hopelessness in him. He was just about to go Hollow when he heard about The Exiled of Ariamis. As an Exiled himself, he went out to find this convenant in order to join them. And he succeeded. It was a group with a purpose, a group of people who shared a fate with him.

The once faithful knight from Carim, with hope and love in his heart...now a mere shadow lurking in the dark, with a new and noble purpose to hold on to, to prevent himself from completely going Hollow.

Last edited by Valanor on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Very well done Valanor!

As Tamar raises from her map table she gazes upon her newest Exiled.

"Welcome Darron. I thank you for your history. I gather the stories of all my people so that they shall be known and remembered by us all for the uniqueness you and all my warriors bring to the Exiled of Ariamis.

Darron, you honor us with your presence! Your strength of mind and heart enriches us. Your skill, determination and integrity makes us even stronger. You have found a true home bother!

Come, sit by my fire and eat. I have many questions to ask of our shared homeland. It has been many, many moons since I saw it last."

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Oh it's been so long since I've seen anyone use fantasy/roleplay language lol
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Oh it's been so long since I've seen anyone use fantasy/roleplay language lol
    Haha!! Just hope I did it right. blushing 
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:53 pm

I think you did alright winking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Thanks Serious. happy

For those of you who may not have read all the way down in the OP (first 6 pages) of this thread...here is the link to the "Stories of Our People".
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Welcome to the fold, Darron, we of the exiled are pleased to add you to the fold. Know that Kahldris Ducard and the Maiden are more than happy to fight by your side, and know that the challenges ahead cannot stop the force we have become. For the Exiles!!! For the Queen!!! HuzzaH!
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Also, Know that Sorne shall soon join the fold as well, as the master of many weapons and the man in red shall soon be upon us.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:14 pm

"I thank thee for thine warm welcome and for giving me a purpose. Whatever is needed of me to do to protect my new home, I will do. And yes indeed, it has been a long time since I was lucky enough to meet somebody from my home country. There is much to tell." he said as he bowed before his new companions. He took his place by the fire, giving himself strength again from the coldness of this mad land.

"Thou have my thanks as well, Kahldris Duscard. Ye all have. I will be looking forward to meet Sorne. Talking to sane souls has never been more pleasant."

I'm very glad to hear that my RP was okay!I think I should work on my corresponding ingame character now soon. happy

Edit: I just wanted to add that I love fantasy language.

Last edited by Valanor on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Valanor wrote:I'm very glad to hear that my RP was okay!I think I should work on my corresponding ingame character now soon. happy
    We both need to work on this RP stuff. So we shall work on it together and with others!!
    Joy 
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Yes!In jolly co-operation! Praise the Sun
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:51 pm

In thine Presence o Lordly lady, I beseech thee, give unto us the will to strike down thy opponents, and thy grace to take no strike yet to give unto thy aggressors all thy divine fury.  
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:03 pm

I think your wish for a blessing has worked!I just killed a low level invader.He did nothing but trying to poison me though...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Nice going Val!!

@ Kahl: I pm'd you, my friend.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:28 pm

I shall return soon. Rl is a demanding mistress whose wrath even the gods avoid.

*except for maybe Velka...that beautiful rogue god that answers to none. And Our Queen Priscilla favored above all by our rogue god Velka.*
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Hey guys, i think i'm finally getting the hang of using the lifehunt scythe (Giftwraiths.)
    Anyone on xbl Up for some duels tomorrow?

sl145 (red soapstone can invade upwards, so it shouldn't be a problem.)
    GT: JazzBlaster J
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:lol.

I don't buy it. the only way it is ever going to hit is if you get yourself stuck in an animation when it goes off, which is really tough to arrange as the mage and really easy to avoid for melee.
    You must not know about what people are doing with HCSM nowadays then. There's an exploit having to do with the mechanics. Just another reason for people to be tryhards. Takes no skill to do. I wouldn't call it "OP." It's more like "unavoidable." Unless you sit there and figure it out. Which i have yet to do.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:Hey guys, i think i'm finally getting the hang of using the lifehunt scythe (Giftwraiths.)

Bob, I certainly don't wish to see you leave us but at the same time I would very much like to see you hook up with peeps you can interact with in game. There are only a few in the cove who have xbox or ps3 and xbox. But there is a clan that, though they are not very active in the cove section (usually) I believe they are still quite active on their own. And I think they are a wiki group here.

They are called "The Neowraiths". I mention them here simply because they are primarily xbox people.

You can belong to both. cheers 
    Also Pm the xboxers in our members roster. Introduce yourself...get to know them. Maybe you can light a fire under their butts!
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:Hey guys, i think i'm finally getting the hang of using the lifehunt scythe (Giftwraiths.)

Bob, I certainly don't wish to see you leave us but at the same time I would very much like to see you hook up with peeps you can interact with in game. There are only a few in the cove who have xbox or ps3 and xbox. But there is a clan that, though they are not very active in the cove section (usually) I believe they are still quite active on their own. And I think they are a wiki group here.

They are called "The Neowraiths". I mention them here simply because they are primarily xbox people.

Also Pm the xboxers in our members roster. Introduce yourself...get to know them. Maybe you can light a fire under their butts!  
    I'm planning on staying here, Thanks for the advice tho. The neowraith's code of honor seems a little too restrictive for me. I'm gonna keep PvPing in the township for now. Seems plenty active enough for me.

While on the topic of PvP, The most fun i've been having lately has been fighting gankers. Is that normal?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

I'm planning on staying here, Thanks for the advice tho. The neowraith's code of honor seems a little too restrictive for me. I'm gonna keep PvPing in the township for now. Seems plenty active enough for me.

While on the topic of PvP, The most fun i've been having lately has been fighting gankers. Is that normal?
    Very!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:04 pm

You can learn a thing or two from gankers. Fighting multiple opponents can really strengthen you 1v1 skills, because you won't have to worry about 1 or 2 more people coming at you.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:07 pm

The man in red, the master of many weapons, the outcast Sorne, these are all one and the same, The warrior of my mind 
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:15 pm

I've been wondering,does anybody want to help me a little bit with pvp training whether tomorrow or in the weekend?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Also, Know that Sorne shall soon join the fold as well, as the master of many weapons and the man in red shall soon be upon us.
    Many thoughts run through Tamar's mind as she sits before the the evenings fire. 'Tis late but as the norm much keeps her awake. She has not heard of her sister, dear twin of strong and independent mind since they parted ill at ease with one another so long ago.

"Tamara, where art thou?" she says aloud to the crackling fire that cares not.

And Tamar knows another brave soul journey's forth. Drawn toward the Painted World.

"Dear Queen you have chosen another. I do not yet sense them well. A red hue veils him, protects him. That is good. Fore others of darker mind have a small portion of the "sight". But enough to cause my Red traveler hardship.  
    Ah, yes! A master of many weapons! That I see. Haha!! He will have good diversions to relieve what trail boredom he may encounter if any should stand in his way!"

Alone, Tamar stares into the fire. Thoughts dancing like the flaming tips that flick back and forth then ascend only to fade.

All is well. Her people are happy, well fed and sheltered. They have companionship and unity. Yet, something troubles Tamar and keeps sleep at bay. Warm cider soothes her. Yet...

"Ah! Begone restless mind and let my heart be calm."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm