help inpvp

shadowwarmaan

help inpvp

Post by shadowwarmaan on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:43 am

lately ive been getting killed by invading does anyone have some tips or really good buillds im mostly a str. vit. build but i do use some magic

Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Re: help inpvp

Post by RANT on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:48 am

this is one of the builds i use the most, try the demon great machete with slb or dmb.
    http://darksouls.itsthatguy.com/?c=Q2xlcmljLDEyMCw0MCwxNCw0MSw1MCw4LDExLDgsMzA=

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    shadowwarmaan

Post by shadowwarmaan on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:05 am

Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 am

after 50 scaling starts to suck, just switch to another stat and level it till 50, for an sl 200 you would be better off hosting, cause you wont invade as much at that hight level.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:54 am

how are you getitng killed by invaders at tha high of an sl? im pretty sure most of the people that invade you are sl 120, at that sl you should be kicking ***, what you need is practice to get better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:01 pm