Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Maplepop
Jukka
chantienyee
Back Lot Basher
befowler
Hatsune Miku
Shampow
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Marino.
StiffNipples
reim0027
Isirith
Kirk-Barb
AnCapaillMor
tigab95
20 posters

Your worst experience with hackers

Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Your worst experience with hackers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your worst experience with hackers

Post by Marino. Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:14 am

reim0027 wrote:
    Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    Elifia wrote:
    Maplepop wrote:Undead Burg...

Unfortunately I ran into some chap who had 2000 + hp armed with a Zweihander that had a running attack akin to a Rapiers'...AND he was ganking!
    That's not necessarily a hacker. You can get up to 2633 hp legitimately. And the wrong animations thing could simply be a bug. I've seen zweihanders and demon's spears behaving like longswords, but when I invaded again they acted normally again.
    Yeah, it's a glitch.
    And if it was running attack, it was the Moveswap glitch.
    May I ask why revealing details of a glitch is considered wrong on this forum? What's the difference between that and mechanics like poise and such? They come from the base game itself, not from actually editing any code. Just wondering.
    It is one of the quintessential rules of the forum.  We support fair play, not manipulation of the game to achieve results that obviously are unintended, such as the moveswap glitch.
    I think on a Forum that is about one Game Series in particular you should be able to discuss every aspect of it .
    People are going to find out about the bugs either way, so it seems to me that this rule is just needlessly restrictive .

I'm not trying to make a change in rules here, i have my places to discuss glitches, hacks and all that good stuff .
    It's just something to consider

Also Off Topic 
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Your worst experience with hackers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your worst experience with hackers

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:30 pm

reim0027 wrote:
    Elifia wrote:
    Maplepop wrote:Undead Burg...

Unfortunately I ran into some chap who had 2000 + hp armed with a Zweihander that had a running attack akin to a Rapiers'...AND he was ganking!
    That's not necessarily a hacker. You can get up to 2633 hp legitimately. And the wrong animations thing could simply be a bug. I've seen zweihanders and demon's spears behaving like longswords, but when I invaded again they acted normally again.
    Yeah, it's a glitch.
    And if it was running attack, it was the Moveswap glitch.
    May I ask why revealing details of a glitch is considered wrong on this forum? What's the difference between that and mechanics like poise and such? They come from the base game itself, not from actually editing any code. Just wondering.
    It is one of the quintessential rules of the forum.  We support fair play, not manipulation of the game to achieve results that obviously are unintended, such as the moveswap glitch.
    Well fair play would lean towards everyone knowing about the glitches right? Because anyone who does know about them automatically has an advantage over those who don't. Like toggle-escape, no matter how you feel about it, it has become considered as a technique that one should learn now.
    General Bale
    General Bale

Post by General Bale Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:08 am

Nightmare Moon wrote:I was fighting a guy who must have had about 20,000 life points and managed to nearly kill him but he just used a divine blessing so i half killed him but then he managed to hit me with a dark bead and that ended me. He then proceeded  to send me messages about how much of a noob i was and how much better he was than me. I just wanted to find him and slice the brain from his skull -_-
    Yeah stuff like that is really annoying. I also get those a lot when I use force to deal with life hackers like those.
    "LOL YOU NOOB USE FORCE TO WIN YOU SUCK!!!111!1"
    What a suprise that I killed you by pushing you off a ledge instead of bringing your 50k life down 99 times till you run out of divine blessing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am