Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Call of Duty Zombies Discussion (World At War/Black Ops/Black Ops II)

Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Call of Duty Zombies Discussion (World At War/Black Ops/Black Ops II) Empty Call of Duty Zombies Discussion (World At War/Black Ops/Black Ops II)

Post by Derpwraith Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:00 am

For all the people who like to play zombies on any of the three games in the title.

The third map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II called, "Vengeance", just came out today for the Playstation 3. And I just made it to round 20 solo on the new zombies map on PS3 called, "Buried"

My rank in the Buried leaderboards for solo is about 8000 and something because the map just came out for PS3, which is actually pretty high. But unfortunately hackers with jailbroken Playstations got themselves to the top of the leaderboards just like every other zombie map, sad.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Call of Duty Zombies Discussion (World At War/Black Ops/Black Ops II) Empty Re: Call of Duty Zombies Discussion (World At War/Black Ops/Black Ops II)

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:12 pm

I love the zombies mini games. I bought World at War last year almost solely to play zombies. It's so much fun. People still play it too. On the occasion that I fire it up there's almost always other people on to play with.

Seems like anything with leaderboards is usually messed with by hackers. It's a little frustrating, but at the same time if these people feel they need things like that to give meaning to their simple little lives then let them.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Call of Duty Zombies Discussion (World At War/Black Ops/Black Ops II) Empty Re: Call of Duty Zombies Discussion (World At War/Black Ops/Black Ops II)

Post by passivefamiliar Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:34 pm

yeah leaderboards are a joke anyway. its a game...in honesty i do compete with friends. but past that...i couldnt care less if im in the top whatever. 

but as for zombies. always loved it. never been good at it. solo is basically a mad house of me wondering when i'll die...20 rounds is a bit much for solo...i can do like, 5 or 6. sometimes 10ish. in a team i work well enough, i can follow direction and im not a complete idiot i just dont devote enough time to get good. still fun times though
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:56 pm

I feel the same way to a large degree. I don't think it's worth obsessing over at all, but it's still a nice feeling seeing your name close to the top of them when you know your score is legit. I just noticed not long ago that my global score on Dead Nation is right near the top in the world. I'm not getting the score tattood across my forehead or anything, but I have to admit I'd be a little unhappy if the board suddenly got hijacked by a bunch of people who were clearly hacking and my score disappeared. It's just a nice feeling seeing it there. Plus it gives me one more reason to gloat and s* talk to my friends that play it, which is always priceless.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 am