Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

i got invaded but now notification

DarcusKnight
    DarcusKnight

i got invaded but now notification Empty i got invaded but now notification

Post by DarcusKnight Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:47 pm

the first i knew of it was a lightning spear in my back. i didn't recover or get the chance to fight back and died after a few WoG spams.

i thought u'd always get the message on screen so u could at least have some chance. was that a hack ?

i got invaded but now notification 2905764326
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

i got invaded but now notification Empty Re: i got invaded but now notification

Post by cerealaire Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:51 pm

why would someone hack with no notification if it was you could always check if your able to put your summon sign down if you cant that means someone invaded you or you cant put it down
    DarcusKnight
    DarcusKnight

Post by DarcusKnight Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:59 pm

i have no idea why someone would hack with no notification, i thought that might be a property of hacking. i have no idea how to do it so i know nothing about. i guess i just didn't get a message of invasion.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:02 pm

probably some lag usually that happens to me but i end killing them because i always check if im able to put my summon sign down
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:59 pm

I've noticed this as well. This almost ALWAYS happens when I'm already being invaded by someone else, though, so te wss/rss test doesn't work. It very well may be a hack; I don't know.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:35 pm

It randomly happens at times, and it most likely is random. Glitch that happens, and is much more likely to happen if doing anything else online related, like summoning a phantom.

It is also much easier and reliable to check to see if you can quit the game to know if someone is in your world. Because your soap stones and homeword bone will be blacked out to show you cannot use them, yes, but that can also mean that you are in "Dark Souls Limbo", basically on the waiting list queue to get invaded. While you are in Limbo, you cannot use bonfires, use homeward bones, summon signs, or eye orbs, and no one is currently in your world. You can, however, quit the game. You cannot quit the game though if someone is actively roaming in your world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:19 am