Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What happened to The Painted World in the DLC?

Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What happened to The Painted World in the DLC? Empty What happened to The Painted World in the DLC?

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:34 pm

So I just realized something today after seeing a post about cut content. I remember that when PTD was announced, that they said the DLC would touch the Painted World as well. What happened to that? Was it just another thing they said that never happened due to time constraints or something, or did we miss something? It wouldn't be the first time.

Anyone got answers?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

What happened to The Painted World in the DLC? Empty Re: What happened to The Painted World in the DLC?

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:11 am

You can warp to the painted world. That really is it, you still have to leave through Priscilla though.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What happened to The Painted World in the DLC? Empty Re: What happened to The Painted World in the DLC?

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:37 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:You can warp to the painted world. That really is it, you still have to leave through Priscilla though.

I coulda sworn they said there would be something located in the painted world. If it was just the warp, then that sucks. Oh well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm