Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Return to Dark Souls for Ol' Lord

lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Return to Dark Souls for Ol' Lord Empty Return to Dark Souls for Ol' Lord

Post by lordgodofhell Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Hello forum!

Some of you may have noticed my lack of activity on these here pvp forums over the last 6 months. Life took away the time I had to participate as vigorously as I used to. Some of you are down right heart broken about this.

Fear not! I have returned to Dark Souls. I'll be playing pretty much all day today, so feel free to add me friends GajTheGhost.

I look forward to duels with you all! cheers
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Return to Dark Souls for Ol' Lord Empty Re: Return to Dark Souls for Ol' Lord

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:45 pm

check out the wiki chatroom too lord silly
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Wb  dude,  make sure you check the chat like serious said,  it's a lot of fun.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Last time I was on that chat, I believe Rosie trolled me and insta banned me. I ain't making no promises but I might pop on in there just for you two. Joy
    HellsServant

Post by HellsServant Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:22 am

lordgodofhell wrote:Hello forum!

Some of you may have noticed my lack of activity on these here pvp forums over the last 6 months. Life took away the time I had to participate as vigorously as I used to. Some of you are down right heart broken about this.

Fear not! I have returned to Dark Souls. I'll be playing pretty much all day today, so feel free to add me friends GajTheGhost.

I look forward to duels with you all! cheers

Welcome Back, I look forward to seeing the return of Hell. I mean this should be interesting winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm