Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gankers got better?

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Gankers got better? Empty Gankers got better?

Post by ChizFreak Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:34 am

As some of you may or may not know, I took a break from Dark Souls a few months ago, now that I'm back, I started invading a lot Oolacile Township (among others). I noticed, to my surprise, that gankers actually improved a lot:

• most of them stayed close to each other
    • the host used wisely Estus to heal their phantoms, didn't wasted one "flask"
    • Most of them knew how to perfectly time their attacks after you get backstabbed so you can't escape
    • They did synced attacks.
    • Also most of them knew how to time perfectly their backstab while I was backstabbing another phantom, they made it perfectly after my animation ended, very hard to escape.
    • Interesting enough, none of them used magic. They were all very skilled melee fighters (although most of them used the typical black flame/GC as support).

This is really fun! But I wanted to know if I'm the only that notices this, it's possible but highly unlikely I lost some practice because of the short hiatus but, again, it's very unlikely silly.

Truth be told:
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Gankers got better? Empty Re: Gankers got better?

Post by GrinTwist Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:55 pm

I've always ran across at least one or two gank groups a week that fit this description so I can't say this is really new. Seeing as you are in one of the most frequented areas for gankers it's not that surprising either.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:41 pm

im not getting any of those guys, I get squads that don't flask at all, often only have 2 people and often the phantoms are too far away from the host to help when the fool rushes in and gets stunlocked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:23 am