Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Elite Knight
TheMeInTeam
FinPeku
reim0027
raecor14
nsane32
Encore
twigsterxd
Serious_Much
Jester's Tears
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Leet
SirArchmage
KrazykevS10
Hatsune Miku
Reaperfan
Hue
21 posters

A rant on stupid people

raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A rant on stupid people Empty A rant on stupid people

Post by raecor14 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:23 am

so a lot of things have gone pretty **** for me lately, now that im down in the dumps people are like "ph you have changed" or "you used to be more fun". now from people who are perfectly happy i could understand this but from people who have more issues than i thought possible its like YOU ARE THE REASON I AM *** SAD, YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDEL YOUR OWN **** GOD DAMN IT I AM ALLOWED TO BE SAD SOMETIMES. and now i have basically insulted all of my friends in one way or another and theres not a whole lot i can do about it because i don't really care and *** everything my PS3 is broken so no games v_v and then my friends are like " oh help me" CAN NO ONE SEE I CAN'T EVEN HELP MYSELF AT THIS PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME GOD DAMN IT. /rant
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

A rant on stupid people Empty Re: A rant on stupid people

Post by Animaaal Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:36 am

Get it out buddy. big hug 

And also, this is a perfect title for an off-topic thread.  I hope it stays.

My rant on dumba$$e$....

I hate it when someone tailgates me.  There is no need for that kind of recklessness, ESPECIALLY when you're on your phone and I have kids in the car.

I gradually slow down 5 mph below the speed limit EVERY single time.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:44 am

Animaaal wrote:Get it out buddy. big hug 

And also, this is a perfect title for an off-topic thread.  I hope it stays.

My rant on dumba$$e$....

I hate it when someone tailgates me.  There is no need for that kind of recklessness, ESPECIALLY when you're on your phone and I have kids in the car.

I gradually slow down 5 mph below the speed limit EVERY single time.
    oh i know, im on my L's and people are like trying to get me to go over WHY WOULD I DP THAT, IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT A GOOD IDEA.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:44 am

I have a friend that put graphics on the same level of importance as gameplay when it comes to gaming.

He thinks DkS 2 looks bad because of "bad graphics" and thinks the OST for Gwyn is worthless and "not fitting with the theme of Dark Souls"

He does not understand basic common sense, and when I try to teach him something new he denies that it works that way.

He thinks being a military sniper is really easy work and blah blah blah
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:47 am

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:I have a friend that put graphics on the same level of importance as gameplay when it comes to gaming.

He thinks being a military sniper is really easy work and blah blah blah
    This applies to everyone i know.

I know a guy who thinks he can speed up his internet speed by using speedhack on google chrome.

Also, if you are an atheist, you probably shouldn't say it in public.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:55 am

Dark Souls = bad graphics?!?!?! Look Skyward 

Rant :

angry  The Eye The Eye angry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry  The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry The Eye The Eyeangry  
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:24 am

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:He thinks being a military sniper is really easy work and blah blah blah

being a sniper is not easy at all especially since you work alone most of the time or with just a spotter if your found well thats pretty much it
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:32 am

nsane32 wrote:
    Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:He thinks being a military sniper is really easy work and blah blah blah

being a sniper is not easy at all especially since you work alone most of the time or with just a spotter if your found well thats pretty much it

Sure it is! Why would anyone ever have any trouble hitting a moving target from a kilometer away after factoring in wind speed and direction,gravity and humidity? It's the same as quickscoping in CoD,right?
    thumbs up
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:10 am

yep and that isnt even the biggest problem being found is
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 am

That is why you place yourself far enough away that the shot will be a faint echo in the distance.And run like hell after firing.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am

KrazykevS10 wrote:
    nsane32 wrote:

Sure it is! Why would anyone ever have any trouble hitting a moving target from a kilometer away after factoring in wind speed and direction,gravity and humidity? It's the same as quickscoping in CoD,right?

thumbs up
    He thinks that will be easy, since he's played a "Realistic sniper simulator game*
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:
    KrazykevS10 wrote:
    nsane32 wrote:

thumbs up
    He thinks that will be easy, since he's played a "Realistic sniper simulator game*

There is no such thing. ArmA or Sniper Elite are not close to reality and they are the closest ones I am aware of.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:57 am

That reminded me. He thinks DayZ and ArmA is the two most realistic games there is.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:05 pm

I've played both the mod and game,it isn't like real life.No game is.I can drift a car at a hundred miles an hour in Forza,doesn't mean I can even drive a car in real life.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:17 pm

I know, which is why I post it in a rant thread about stupid people silly

Another one.

Another friends believe that there are worms in our schools mashed potatoes. (There are not -.-)

Another one: The first friend believes that everyone defines "Hardcore games" as games with over 80 000 000 players each day in it's online mode
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:27 pm

What the hell does 80 million people have to do with making a game hardcore?   LOL
    It's not hardcore it's just popular.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:Another one: The first friend believes that everyone defines "Hardcore games" as games with over 80 000 000 players each day in it's online mode

It's...it's all just...difference of opinion...right? Right? I mean...everyone's...entitled...to their opinion...at least...right?  Bad day
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:27 pm

twigsterxd wrote:What the hell does 80 million people have to do with making a game hardcore?   LOL
    It's not hardcore it's just popular.
    My thoughts exactly.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:48 pm

A thread about stupid people?

Oh, the temptation to rant on for about 12 straight pages.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:55 pm

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted 

But make it awesome so its not, "This thread is pointless needs locked"...because....

...if there isn't a good thread about morons in off topic...then I'll.....I"LL!!!!!.........

:dragon-eye: :dragon-eye: 

waiting 
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:04 pm

I could rant on until next year Archmage,ugggghhhh.....I'll cut it really short.

The world is full to the brim with idiotic,selfish,shallow,angry,lying little douchetools and thinking about it makes me depressed.Human nature is flat out not nice,everyone is only concerned about themselves and what they want.Not a single person seems to realise where all this technology around us,everything we have came from; working together. God forbid anyone bother helping other human beings,no,we should all be A-holes to each other to make ourselves feel better.

I am a very cynical person when it comes to humans,I have zero faith in our race and think we should die out just so all the crap will end.You don't see the animals ruining the environment and killing each other for sport or ideology.Let them inherit the damn planet.

/rant
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:15 pm

KrazykevS10 wrote:.......You don't see the animals ruining the environment and killing each other for sport or ideology....

That's right you don't. not talking 

As a matter of fact, no one quite understands the awesome animal-muppet species.

We are widely misunderstood do to our relative intellect compared to how we verbalize our smartness...we write much better than we talks.....here' some insightfullnesses.....

Coffee! :
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Due to my nature of just generally not enjoying to go on rants about anything serious, I shall simply detail conversations that have occurred with me and other people at my school. Lucky me, I have nearly perfect memory with conversations and can remember them very easily.

This is me after talking to someone that I figured out lied to me about something and I was messing with his head. I went on describing a game that was not real, saying how great it was, and the guy pretended he knew what game it was even though it didn't exist. I shall use nicknames for the people, and funnily enough, the nickname of this guy is "Chicken F**ker"

Me: So, you are certain you've played this game?
    CF: Of course, I love it. Not too great, but still pretty good.
    Me: What if I told you that I just made all of that up for the purpose of messing with you?
    CF: What? No you didn't.
    Me: I did, you chicken f**ker. And I knew you'd say that you knew it.
    CF: You're an a-hole. And I have played a game exactly like that, so I just thought you were talking about something else.
    Me: What was the name of it? I can look this up on my phone. Right now.
    CF: I don't remember. It was a while ago.
    Me: When. Developer name? Company that produced it? Character names in it?
    CF: Look, I don't f**king remember.
    Me: Of course you don't.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:48 pm

When really grinds my gears, is people with "bully syndrome." Basically these people got treated like **** their whole life either because they're disrespectful white trash or because the people bullying them also had bully syndrome. Also, i need to mention these people are at work.

I go to work to make money, not make friends, nothing more, nothing less. People at work when they were my age and my position, they got treated like ****. So guess who has to put up with the bull **** everyday? Me. It's not numerous people. It's one person. Pretty much when i get to work and see this person, i think "oh god, here we go." And he's my operator, so i work with him everyday. When this guy gets into a bad mood because of something he has no control over, guess who has to take the brunt of his anger FOR NO REASON. ME. All because i'm at the bottom of the totem pole. "**** rolls down hill."

Not only does this person do this because it's how he got treated, but because he hates his life and i'm doing better than him and he's 15 years older than me. He's getting old. He has a white trash girlfriend, and no money because he didn't wrap his willy and all the money he makes gets taken out in child support. He lives in the ghetto. He's ugly, and he's a ****. Everybody at the mill agrees.

I'm 21 years old, have an apartment, a very nice car, money, and a girlfriend i've been with for 3 years. He hates the fact i'm doing better than him. And everyday i have to put up with the ********. I'm really good friends with everyone else there. No other operator treats people the way he does. And everyone else hates his attitude too. 

He's a stupid mother ***. And needs to learn how to chill the *** out because life is too short to always be pissed off at the world for no apparent reason.

/rant.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 am

My girlfriend dumped me to avoid a breakup later. my friends all self harm and then act like that is a completely ok way to deal with their problems. all my teachers think their subject is best. my family thinks being 16 is a *** vacation /rant

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm