The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Share

    Poll

    How was my list?

    [ 2 ]
    12% [12%] 
    [ 9 ]
    53% [53%] 
    [ 6 ]
    35% [35%] 

    Total Votes: 17

    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3419
    Reputation : 175
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Animaaal on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:57 pm

    Nvm....Plastic is on the case....   Point Up
    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by PlasticandRage on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:20 pm

    Chrono Trigger has to be on there for me. That and Secret of Mana started it all for me. I liked video games before that, but they had a big contribution in making me the addict that I am today.

    There's a lot in Portrait of Ruin that I like better than SotN, like the team systems, which I usually don't like in games but I thought were implemented really well in PoR, and diversity of equipment, as opposed to pretty much all being swords of some kind in SotN. I think all said and done SotN is my favorite though. I actually just finished a playthrough followed by a Richter playthrough in the last week. I hadn't touched it in forever, and I bought it off the PSN and transferred it to my PSP to play while I was just lounging around the house. It's just as good as I remembered it. There's a lot of elements there that elevate it to the top of my list for the series. Being Alucard is one of them. For one thing I just think he's the biggest badass of all the Castlevania protagonists, which I'm totally aware is a taste thing for the most part, but I also really like his spells. I enjoy that they require skill to pull off at the right time as opposed to just pressing a button, and I like that there's nothing in the game that explains how to do them, so you're left to figure it out on your own. I'm a big fan of his shape shifting also. Really makes it feel like you're playing a vampire, being able to turn into bat and mist. The familiar system is another thing I really like. It just adds an extra character, or choice of different characters, to upgrade and manage. Only other game you see that in is Curse of Darkness. Outside that I enjoy farming for equipment and items. The sound and music was definitely up there too, but most Castlevanias have that. I really liked the brutality of the secrets in that game also. There's a series of secrets in it that are relatively cryptic that if you don't figure out you miss half the game. As souls fans I think most of us can appreciate that. It forces you to be thorough and use your head or pay the price.


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage
    avatar
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 900
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2013-04-20

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by SadPanda on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 pm

    PlasticandRage wrote: I remembered Snake Eater
    "I'D GIVE MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE, SNAAAAAAKE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATER!


    _________________
    Well What is it mastr of downboats Well What is it
    edjier dan a knife
    Xbox GT: Gapestation
    avatar
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1282
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2013-02-11
    Location : Shayol Ghul

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by AnCapaillMor on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:45 am

    4 Pages and not one mention of half life and several mentions of halo, that just goes beyond criminal. That game ruined other FPS's for me, none will ever live to the series.


    _________________
    PSN: AnCapaillMor

    PC:AnCapaillMor

    XBOX: I'll give you 2 guesses
    avatar
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 293
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-12-06
    Age : 36
    Location : Alaska

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by MosquitoPower on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 am

    Ill toss in a thought on item 10. Silent Hill.

    I started with silent hill 2, but I would assume some of the same principles apply to Silent Hill 1 and why it should be on a list like this.

    Would it be safe to say that Silent Hill was one of the first games that utilized mental fear as a primary enemy?

    Resident Evil 1 has a lot of that going on, but you were a hardened STARS commando with lots of guns (not so much ammo though). Also there was kind of a limit as to what could be behind the next door (ZOmBies).

    Silent Hill was all about being an average person and having no idea as to what could be waiting around the next corner.
    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by PlasticandRage on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:12 am

    I think it was the first horror game I played that utilized fear in that way well. There were certainly horror games before them that tried, ie Alone in the Dark, but I'd argue that Silent Hill and Resident Evil were the first horror games on systems with enough power to graphically implement fear like that with enough precision to actually work. I agree that Resident Evil is a different kind of fear too. I'll never forget the first time I found myself in dark Silent Hill and I saw a pair of eyes staring at me from a dark corner, then was suddenly surrounded by those little shadow child things. Absolutely terrifying. I'd never seen anything like it in a video game.

    I think 2 is my favorite though. The combat system works well enough to defend yourself, but it's also still a little clunky, not sure if that was on purpose or not, but it does something to add to the feeling of vulnerability and helplessness, the environments are great, with all the fog and darkness, you get a huge chunk of SH to free roam in to some degree, which I like, and the plot is awesome. One of the only SH plots I've been able to understand immediately and then analyze afterwards, as opposed to some of the others that end up coming off like David Lynch films, where you just analyze them until you exhaust yourself and still have trouble making any sense of them. I liked 3 and Homecoming a lot too. Not sure why Homecoming got such a bad rap. I felt like it fit the classic formula perfectly. I enjoyed every minute.

    3 had amazingly disturbing dark Silent Hill sequences and crazy badass monsters though. The insane cancers might even be my favorite survival horror monsters in general. They were so harsh. They stumble around all slowly to make you complacent then get those crazy bursts of speed when you don't expect it. I thought the little detail of them deflating when you kill them, denoting a bloated rotting body, was a really great touch too. I think I'd actually be hard pressed to choose between 2 and 3. They're both so good.


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage

    Ostrava34
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2013-02-14
    Age : 30
    Location : Currently wandering Lordran

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Ostrava34 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:45 am

    I was hoping someone would mention Vagrant Story...It was quite popular back in the day though - are any of you familiar with this game?. If I were to make a list, this game would be second only to Final Fantasy 7.


    _________________
    And mankind is safe to dream, floating above the clouds. Is that your answer? Then so be it.

    -Wynne D. Fanchon
    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by PlasticandRage on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:56 am

    I'm sure if Skare made a list it's on there. He brings it up in these conversations a lot when we have them. I personally haven't had the pleasure yet. It's on my list though. I wish you could make a wish list directly on the PSN store. There's so much there that I want and it seems to all fly right out of my head when I actually have the money and think to go there to look for a game. Just noticed the Warriors for PS2 on there the other day. One of my favorite Rockstar games ever.


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage

    Ostrava34
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2013-02-14
    Age : 30
    Location : Currently wandering Lordran

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Ostrava34 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:10 am

    To follow-up on what I said, here's my own list of personal favorites:

    1. Final Fantasy 7 (PS 1)
    2. Vagrant Story (PS 1)
    3. Final Fantasy Tactics (PS 1)
    4. Final Fantasy 8 (PS 1)
    5. Xenogears (PS 1)
    6. Legend of Dragoon (PS 1)
    7. Suikoden 2 (PS 1)
    8. Parasite Eve (PS 1)
    9. Armored Core (PS 1)
    10. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS 1 and PSP)

    @ plastic, you should get it, it's really cheap on the store anyway (15USD I think). It's like a medieval parasite eve game. The story's real cool too


    EDIT: Wanted to include Valkyrie Profile 1 and 2, but since it meant replacing one in the list, decided not to. Personally, I think they'd rank equally with Legend of Dragoon.


    _________________
    And mankind is safe to dream, floating above the clouds. Is that your answer? Then so be it.

    -Wynne D. Fanchon
    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by PlasticandRage on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 am

    Xenogears is a good one that I don't think has been brought up yet. Such an epic game from beginning to end. Really the whole thing was good. Haven't played that in ages. I think I still have my copy somewhere. Probably scratched to all hell though. ID was a great villain. That whole plotline was really enjoyable. So many of the characters had so much personality too. Bart and Sig, Doc and Fei. Was never a big fan of Ellie though. The whole story surrounding that one secret character, I can't remember her name, the nano machine girl you find in the abandoned ancient city. That whole sequence was awesome. Really the whole game was. I can't praise it enough. It's a shame that the Xenosaga games weren't more of the same. I guess I can't speak for all of them, because I only played the first one, but it left a lot to be desired to say the least. I remember I was up until 5am playing one night because I got roped into a, no exaggeration, 2 hour long cinematic, where you're only option was to wait throughout the entire thing, skip the entire thing without an option to play it back in order to save and turn it off, and miss important plot elements, or just turn it off in hopes that you'd saved close enough to it initiating that you wouldn't lose hours of play time. There were a bunch of them too. There were nights I played that almost all I did was watch cinematics. I hope whoever came up with that brilliant idea was fired, and because of that they lost their home, and they had to live in the street, and they got dysentery from drinking sewer water.

    I've just learned this month that I can play all those PS1 games on my PSP, and I've been taking full advantage. Maybe I'll grab VS and do just that.


    Wow. Vanguard Bandits looks great. And here I thought I knew about all the srpgs from that gen that were worth playing. Looks like it'd translate well to PSP too. That's definitely going on my list.


    Last edited by PlasticandRage on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage

    Ostrava34
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2013-02-14
    Age : 30
    Location : Currently wandering Lordran

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Ostrava34 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:36 am

    It's one of the most epic, but at the same time, one of the most incomplete; which explains why disc two is mostly cutscenes and dialogue. I read that the production team ran out of money LOL. Still totally worth maxing out all the characters and gears though. Since you like Xenogears, there's another game I suggest you try [which is also available in the PS Store btw] - namely Vanguard Bandits. It's basically FF tactics + giant mechs. Oh, and there's this:

    http://kotaku.com/the-next-rpg-from-the-makers-of-xenoblade-is-out-for-wi-512593192


    _________________
    And mankind is safe to dream, floating above the clouds. Is that your answer? Then so be it.

    -Wynne D. Fanchon

    Ostrava34
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2013-02-14
    Age : 30
    Location : Currently wandering Lordran

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Ostrava34 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:46 am

    PlasticandRage wrote:Xenogears is a good one that I don't think has been brought up yet. Such an epic game from beginning to end. Really the whole thing was good. Haven't played that in ages. I think I still have my copy somewhere. Probably scratched to all hell though. ID was a great villain. That whole plotline was really enjoyable. So many of the characters had so much personality too. Bart and Sig, Doc and Fei. Was never a big fan of Ellie though. The whole story surrounding that one secret character, I can't remember her name, the nano machine girl you find in the abandoned ancient city. That whole sequence was awesome. Really the whole game was. I can't praise it enough. It's a shame that the Xenosaga games weren't more of the same. I guess I can't speak for all of them, because I only played the first one, but it left a lot to be desired to say the least. I remember I was up until 5am playing one night because I got roped into a, no exaggeration, 2 hour long cinematic, where you're only option was to wait throughout the entire thing, skip the entire thing without an option to play it back in order to save and turn it off, and miss important plot elements, or just turn it off in hopes that you'd saved close enough to it initiating that you wouldn't lose hours of play time. There were a bunch of them too. There were nights I played that almost all I did was watch cinematics. I hope whoever came up with that brilliant idea was fired, and because of that they lost their home, and they had to live in the street, and they got dysentery from drinking sewer water.

    I've just learned this month that I can play all those PS1 games on my PSP, and I've been taking full advantage. Maybe I'll grab VS and do just that.




     I think her name was emeralda/(s)? The one that's using crescens right? Her ether attacks are pretty strong. At the very least plastic, I think you should buy Xenosaga 3 [which comes with a plot synopsis of 1 and 2] read the plot summary of the previous games and plow through the game. There are alot of easter eggs and Xenogears references that you'll appreciate in the third game. Or, you could just watch the whole thing on youtube - which is pretty long btw. The battle system has been tweaked too - much less tedious - although it's still turn-based.


    _________________
    And mankind is safe to dream, floating above the clouds. Is that your answer? Then so be it.

    -Wynne D. Fanchon
    avatar
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 293
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-12-06
    Age : 36
    Location : Alaska

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by MosquitoPower on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:25 am

    PlasticandRage wrote:...I'll never forget the first time I found myself in dark Silent Hill and I saw a pair of eyes staring at me from a dark corner, then was suddenly surrounded by those little shadow child things. Absolutely terrifying. I'd never seen anything like it in a video game.
     
    I had that on my first trip to Silent Hill as well (Silent Hill 2).
    That entire beginning segment where James is just walking down to the city... no enemies... no puzzles... no map... nothing but ambiance.... and the thought that a monster is going to fly out of the brush at any moment.
    BUT THEY NEVER DO! 
    ...that is some serious mind games.....
    I agree on the story in 2 also, complex to think about, but simple to understand.
     
    I find that as time goes on I appreciate the combat system in 3 the most.
    It really makes for "fight or flight" decisions on the fly.
    Because at the end of the day its a teenage girl with a pipe trying to beat some humanoid shaped thing to death.
    It goes exactly like you think it would... poorly.
    It freaked me out to see that she actually gets tired from swinging the weapons.
    Great stuff.
     
    I found Homecoming to be a fun ride also. Interesting change up to be controlling a knife swinging killing machine with doges, rolls and finishing moves.
    What killed me thought was that the part were you get to walk around silent hill was full out annoying constantly regenerating enemies.
    I spent the entire game trying to get here! Let me have some peace so I can get freaked out!
    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by PlasticandRage on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 pm

    Ostrava34 wrote:It's one of the most epic, but at the same time, one of the most incomplete; which explains why disc two is mostly cutscenes and dialogue. I read that the production team ran out of money LOL. Still totally worth maxing out all the characters and gears though. Since you like Xenogears, there's another game I suggest you try [which is also available in the PS Store btw] - namely Vanguard Bandits. It's basically FF tactics + giant mechs. Oh, and there's this:

    http://kotaku.com/the-next-rpg-from-the-makers-of-xenoblade-is-out-for-wi-512593192

    I've never heard of that. BIG fan of srpgs though. I'm going to check it out right now. It'd take a lot to get me behind the controller of another Xenosaga game after the first one. I'll look into it though. And yeah, it was definitely Emeralda. I think Doc was my favorite so he was usually on my teams, and I can't remember if you had to use Fei or not, though it would have been kinda silly not to anyway, like choosing to not use an omnislash wielding Cloud, which left my third party member to be changed up every time. I know I did end game with her at least once. I liked Rico a lot too though. My third was usually him or Bart. Billy was really the only character I didn't like, and it was his fighting styles that I didn't, not his character. I wasn't into all the guns.

    ^ I thoroughly enjoyed that they started you in the hospital. That was definitely purely fan service. Everybody loves and anticipates the hospital sequences I think. I certainly do. I really liked the sequences in his childhood home too. I thought they were a really nice touch. Did you play Shattered Memories? It was the last game I bought for my PS2 and I played maybe half of it, and was really enjoying it, then picked up my first PS3 and never played it again. Bit of a shame really. It was such a unique approach to survival horror.


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage

    Ostrava34
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2013-02-14
    Age : 30
    Location : Currently wandering Lordran

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Ostrava34 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:35 am

    @ plastic

     Originally, all of your party members were supposed to be given Omnigears, but again due to financial and time constraints,weren't. If you look at the Xenogears: Perfect works artbook/encyclopedia, you can see concept art of their respective Omnigears. The omni-form of Seibzehn in particular looked really cool. Try looking it up and downloading it - it's a worthwhile read to say the least. It contains character bios, gear specs and descriptions, plot and reference explanations etc. It even talks about the Great War that Lacan, Krelian and Roni fought in against Solaris 500 years ago before the plot of Xenogears.


    _________________
    And mankind is safe to dream, floating above the clouds. Is that your answer? Then so be it.

    -Wynne D. Fanchon
    avatar
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Houston. TX

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Samurainova on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:28 pm

    MosquitoPower wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:...I'll never forget the first time I found myself in dark Silent Hill and I saw a pair of eyes staring at me from a dark corner, then was suddenly surrounded by those little shadow child things. Absolutely terrifying. I'd never seen anything like it in a video game.
     
    I had that on my first trip to Silent Hill as well (Silent Hill 2).
    That entire beginning segment where James is just walking down to the city... no enemies... no puzzles... no map... nothing but ambiance.... and the thought that a monster is going to fly out of the brush at any moment.
    BUT THEY NEVER DO! 
    ...that is some serious mind games.....
    I agree on the story in 2 also, complex to think about, but simple to understand.
     
    I find that as time goes on I appreciate the combat system in 3 the most.
    It really makes for "fight or flight" decisions on the fly.
    Because at the end of the day its a teenage girl with a pipe trying to beat some humanoid shaped thing to death.
    It goes exactly like you think it would... poorly.
    It freaked me out to see that she actually gets tired from swinging the weapons.
    Great stuff.
     
    I found Homecoming to be a fun ride also. Interesting change up to be controlling a knife swinging killing machine with doges, rolls and finishing moves.
    What killed me thought was that the part were you get to walk around silent hill was full out annoying constantly regenerating enemies.
    I spent the entire game trying to get here! Let me have some peace so I can get freaked out!
    Homecoming was MEh... Not the same as 1-3 BUT not by the same ppl soooooo...Btw if you like scary game definitely give Fatal frame a shot, forces you to not only confront but get as close as possible to the enemies. Very frightening.

    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by PlasticandRage on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:51 pm

    I'd agree with that statement if it were about Downpour, but I honestly don't see what about Homecoming is so radically different, and that's coming from someone whose played them from day 1. Well I'll give you the enemies actually. The enemies in 1-3 are really creative as far as themes and associations with different forms of dying, like the insane cancers and drowning, or the things with their arms melted to their chests that blow smoke, that clearly are related to burning to death. The enemies in Homecoming are a little bland in that regard, but I honestly don't see anything else wrong with it.

    The Fatal Frames are great. I never got a chance to play the first one, but I had the second one and it was terrifying. Third one was a little boring though.

    The Siren games are great and unique, and have some great scares too. The PSN exclusive one, Blood Curse, is really good. It was the first PSN game I ever bought. So totally worth every penny.


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage
    avatar
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by hey its andres on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:42 pm

    Gradius series needs to get at least an honorable mention.


    _________________
    XBL: hey its andres
    And now on Youtube!  

    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3419
    Reputation : 175
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Animaaal on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:27 pm

    hey its andres wrote:Gradius series needs to get at least an honorable mention.

    Oh crap Gradius! cheers 

    And Contra...

    .....up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, start anyone? lol 
    avatar
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Houston. TX

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Samurainova on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:41 pm

    Actually another great scary game is amnesia the dark descent. You don't even have weapons to defend yourself which makes it extra scary. Plus, stay in the dark Lon enough and bugs start crawling on your face, Great experience guys.

    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by PlasticandRage on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:52 pm

    Yeah I'm enjoying it. I've been playing it on and off for a few months. I just have too many games that I'm trying to get through all at once right now, and I haven't been able to give it my full attention. I intend to though. It's scary right out of the gate.


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage

    DanTastic

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-07-31
    Age : 31

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by DanTastic on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:38 pm

    Animaaal wrote:And Contra...

    .....up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, start anyone? lol 

     Just avoid the PS2 entry like the plague.
    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by PlasticandRage on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:49 pm

    Animaaal wrote:
    hey its andres wrote:Gradius series needs to get at least an honorable mention.

    Oh crap Gradius! cheers 

    And Contra...

    .....up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, start anyone? lol 

    That along with 007 373 5963 are the two video game codes that I'm sure will be with me forever. I can't seem to remember phone numbers that I call on a daily basis without having to look them up, but those two NES codes seem to have permanently imprinted themselves on my brain.


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage

    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3419
    Reputation : 175
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Animaaal on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 am




    1,000,0000 interwidgets to whoever can figure out the RPG that changed everything....
    avatar
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1886
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 27
    Location : Lordran

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by nsane32 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:13 am

    looks like Ultima Exodus to me


    _________________
    Prepare To Die

    I will protect my lord till the very end

    Au ou Pasnic Morarta

    Spoiler:

    GT:nsane32
    Steam:nsane32

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Top Ten Greatest Games of All Time

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:40 pm