Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Great Axe (blessed) R2 low damage

gronbek

Great Axe (blessed) R2 low damage Empty Great Axe (blessed) R2 low damage

Post by gronbek Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Hello,

I am just wondering why the R2 attack of the great axe that I have blessed does less damage than the R1 attack!

Is it a confirmed bug?

BR Anders
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Great Axe (blessed) R2 low damage Empty Re: Great Axe (blessed) R2 low damage

Post by passivefamiliar Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:52 pm

dont be upset by this question.  Are you testing it on the same creature? I'd expect so, but..details help. I'm no expert. But give details more and I'm sure someone will chime in. Tell us what its at, +1 or +5? And what your hitting, describe the creature and what world and someone will know what your talking about. And then what damage output your seeing. And, check if its broken.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:21 am

Direct Hit. Hitting with specific parts of the hitbox on some attacks with Axes/Hammers will deal extra damage. If you don't land a Direct Hit, the R1 should deal less damage than the R2.
    gronbek

Post by gronbek Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:07 am

Hello,

+1 blessed great axle. NG + 1-1. Starting mobs.

Yes tested on same enemy and R1 always does more damage than R2. Around 60 points. Does not matter how I hit with R2 it is showing the same damage all the time when close or far from target.

Anyway, R1 should not do more damage than R2 it is perfectly repeatable and not an single case  occurrance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm