Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Looking for a sparring partner on PS3 to teach me PVP

chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Looking for a sparring partner on PS3 to teach me PVP Empty Looking for a sparring partner on PS3 to teach me PVP

Post by chantienyee Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Hey guys.
    I've played a lot of Dark Souls, but barely any PVP. I just finished NG+6 and SL1 recently, I'd done the platinum before, and like, 6-ish other builds that went through NG+-ish -- I'm close to burned out on PVE, although I'm curious to try out a bow build after a thread in the general forum.

I'd love to get good at PVP, but my experience hasn't proven to be super educational so far, and I find it frustrating to often wait long times to get summoned, summon someone, or get invaded. The most fun I had with it was with a friend I know in person with an hour or so of bouts, but he's super busy.

I've maybe done, like, 50 rounds of PVP total ever. I wouldn't say I'm a super noob in terms of ability, but I'm definitely new to the experience and I still get super stressed when I'm invaded in PVE. I've watched lots of PVP videos and guide videos, and I've had some strokes of luck, like, back-to-back PVP parries and ripostes, but I definitely kinda suck relatively speaking. The intimidation factor gets me a lot too. As soon as I'm a white phantom in a host's world who has been invaded, I'm so gung-ho and pretty good, even if soloing the invader.

Anyway, I've got a few 120s and a 130 I could PVP with if anybody is down to show me the ropes for a bunch of rounds or whatever. My PSN is chantienyee and I'll log on shortly to PVE until someone friend requests or replies here or something.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Looking for a sparring partner on PS3 to teach me PVP Empty Re: Looking for a sparring partner on PS3 to teach me PVP

Post by Acarnatia Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:42 pm

While thus far I've only made sl 100 builds, I'm willing to do this-and I've actually done it before. Send me a PSN message (Enaid_Waleis) sometime.
    Devokai
    Devokai
    Regular
    Regular

Looking for a sparring partner on PS3 to teach me PVP Empty Re: Looking for a sparring partner on PS3 to teach me PVP

Post by Devokai Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:52 pm

I have a couple of 125's so I'll send you a request. I've taught plenty of people before although with what you say you know I think I'd be more polishing your technique than teaching you much of anything.
    KidFuras

Looking for a sparring partner on PS3 to teach me PVP Empty ill help you

Post by KidFuras Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:24 pm

add me on psn names kidfuras
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 pm

While I always take students to teach the basics, I'm sure my friend Billy_Bayonet would love to take you because he is just like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am