New Londo Ruins: 4 Kings

Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

New Londo Ruins: 4 Kings

Post by Gaxe on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:33 am

Welp looks like it's this time again lol. I don't know why but I can NEVER beat the 4 Kings no matter what I got xD. 

System: PC (I'm worried I'll find no one to help me cause of this XD)
    SL: 53

My whole build for this character evolves around me defeating the 4 Kings too /facedesk

BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: New Londo Ruins: 4 Kings

Post by BrotherBob on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:00 am

If you can't find someone and decide to solo them, I'll try to give you my usual gameplan. Quelaag's Furysword or any elemental weapon can help. Stay close to a King and continuously strafe/roll to his left, unless he's about to do the AoE attack or grab attack. Attack after he misses his swing. If you can, get a fully-upgraded Crest Shield and use the mugenmonkey calculators to get the highest Magic defense possible (full-Giant's will let you completely tank those guys). Power Within will help for higher damage and higher Stamina regen. That's how I do it and I have never died to the Kings, but I've only killed them 4 times in NG and once in NG+. I didn't have the courage to go up against their NG2+ version.

:pharis: They slaughtered our men, our brothers, our sons... The dead cry out to us for justice. On their Souls, I swear to you: the gankers who took them from us, who have brought us such pain and sorrow... we will find them. They will come to the Forest. We will not rest until their blood flows into this very ground.
    - Forest Hunting "Taken 2"-style. 

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:12 pm