Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Sunlight Queen

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Sunlight Queen Empty Sunlight Queen

Post by LunarFog Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:08 am

I'm going to leave the Lunar Kingdom for a bit and see what it's like being a Sunny-sunny bro.  It feels like most people who like lightning are more inclined to be tankier

http://mmdks.com/38pk

Edit: Also the "Queen of Sunlight" and "Solar Queen" just don't have the same ring to it.

Edit:  Changed main weapon to a Morning Star.  The buff makes it look like the actual sun.

Edit: Version 3!

Last edited by LunarFog on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Sunlight Queen Empty Re: Sunlight Queen

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:13 am

Strikes me as a lot of Faith for such a low SL.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:15 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Strikes me as a lot of Faith for such a low SL.

My main forms of attack will be the lightning bolts and the sunlight blade buff.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 am

I realize that, but you're taking a heavy hit to Stamina (which you could probably handle if you're going to be casting) and Health.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:33 pm

I made some adjustments, and changed the investment in faith into more into strength. It will make your build better after the buff runs out, and allow you to use more weapons if you decide to switch around the weapons. Added another attunement slot so that you could have replenishment. If you are going to dress in yellow, use a yellow buff and cast yellow miracles while having a yellow shield, might as well glow even more yellow with replenishment. Replenishment combined with the sanctus can do some pretty great healing. http://mmdks.com/38ny

I as well made a higher level version to fix some of the bigger problems. Such as the tad low poise for a build that uses a hammer. And incredibly low stamina so you wouldn't be able to kill someone with a buff in the time that you may need to.

http://mmdks.com/38o3
    This one has great poise, massive damage, a mace as a backup when your buff runs out, and a Sunlight Spear to go perfectly with your theme. Yellow armor still, with good stamina and health as well.
    Devokai
    Devokai
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Devokai Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Like the idea and like Arch's revision (sl 55) better than the original except I personally would keep the att 16 and drop the normal lightning spear and use replenishment in it's place, and using those 3 points for 27 str for max efficiency 2 hand attacks.

Good luck with whatever you make though happy

Also I disagree with the stamina issues people are commenting on. I personally enjoy playing w/ low stamina from time to time. It's a good practice in patience and self restraint with both your offensive and defensive strategies.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Edited the build based on the feedback I got.  All suggestions regarding poise were completely ignored on the basis of preferences towards looks instead of poise. 
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:43 pm

LunarFog wrote:Edited the build based on the feedback I got.  All suggestions regarding poise were completely ignored on the basis of preferences towards looks instead of poise. 
    Version four? http://mmdks.com/38u0
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 am

I know you don't want to change your poise because you have your ideal look but how about trying out the Giant's gauntlets, switching FaP to Havel and decreasing your End to the bare minimum to mid-roll and up your Vit to 1000+. It would still look just as good but with higher poise, slightly less stamina but everything else is basically the same as you made it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:20 pm