Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Invasion of the Lowbies Event Video

TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Invasion of the Lowbies Event Video Empty Invasion of the Lowbies Event Video

Post by TheMeInTeam Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Hello all, here is part 1 done on xbox 360:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sORcViLE8_Q

I have better stuff from the 3+ hours of footage on one video I haven't sifted yet, but let me know of format/etc.

I'm going to skip the parish invasions since they were almost all matches where I either stomped on someone helpless or invaded a super over level'd player.  I actually got those souls you see here from one very high SL red that a host killed with CSS by accident :p.
    Exclusive
    Exclusive
    Casual
    Casual

Invasion of the Lowbies Event Video Empty Re: Invasion of the Lowbies Event Video

Post by Exclusive Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Nice, I'm also a low level invader (Level 5) I mostly invade in Upper/Lower Undead Burg and Undead Parish. Might try The Depths. happy
    reim0027
    reim0027

Invasion of the Lowbies Event Video Empty Re: Invasion of the Lowbies Event Video

Post by reim0027 Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Sweet! That event was tons of fun. You never know how high you are going to invade.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 pm

reim0027 wrote:Sweet!  That event was tons of fun.  You never know how high you are going to invade.

I have another 4 hours of footage to sift through for a few more parts.  I invaded the same SL 100 gravelord 3 times, winning 2 of them.

The reason I have over 1 million souls is a parish invasion where the host clipped both the guy I was fighting and me at the same time with a CSS, and I got 1.6 or so on the spot in that fight...you see some crazy stuff lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am