Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Carphil
SirArchmage
Soris Ice Goldwing
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Sentiel
GenericUsername
LunarFog
12 posters

Someone should join me on the DkS 2 forums.

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Someone should join me on the DkS 2 forums. Empty Someone should join me on the DkS 2 forums.

Post by LunarFog Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:34 am

Derp
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Someone should join me on the DkS 2 forums. Empty Re: Someone should join me on the DkS 2 forums.

Post by GenericUsername Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:56 am

That forum and layout hurts my eyes.

Ick

I guess I can look around though.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Someone should join me on the DkS 2 forums. Empty Re: Someone should join me on the DkS 2 forums.

Post by Sentiel Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:59 am

I'll wait to see who will be pointed out as admin and mod team, because I had some serious issues with those on the Official Dark Souls forums. If the same guys will run this place as well, I'm going nowhere near it.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:59 am

sorry but that's more likely to make me avoid those forums and hole myself up in these ones, you're a braver  and more tolerant person than I, lunar, I'd have probably said something ban worthy by that point... still though, unconstructive criticism and character assassination seem to be the predominate methods of argument on the internet, if the guy hates the no scaling thing then why didn't he come up with a scaling alternative or simply state his reasons for disliking your idea?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:01 am

Ugh Seen it and I can barely stand it. But then that is what happens when a forum is built with no time and no one to control it. Like room of easily enraged kids on COD......or here I wanted to see what this game can do to them. Sorry Lunar but I don't need to deal with some brats in a dead end forum.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:21 am

Since you went out of your way Lunar, I went out of mine. I registered and tried to post a reply in that thread of yours.
    Tried, because it didn't do a thing.
    Normal reply, nor quick reply work. I write the message, submit it and then I'm returned to the OP and my post is nowhere to be seen.

Sad.

Anyhow, except for yours thread, I didn't see a single constructive, or useful thread there, especially at least one, that is not here. Waste of time going there imho.

EDIT:
    I like your sig Lunar.
    I see what you did there. winking
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:30 am

The forums are pretty garbo.  The only reason I'm there is because someone needs to enlighten the dumb new people.  I just want someone else to be there so I don't look like a bad guy. lol
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:34 am

May very well join. I consider myself to be good at not losing an argument, so I'll come on and defend your points.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:34 am

SirArchmage wrote:May very well join. I consider myself to be good at not losing an argument, so I'll come on and defend your points.

They don't seem like the kind of people to realize their own mistakes soooo good luck with that.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:38 am

GenericUsername wrote: They don't seem like the kind of people to realize their own mistakes soooo good luck with that.

They aren't. I seen most of those threads and I can say flame wars are a certainty if you push it right.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:39 am

LunarFog wrote:The forums are pretty garbo.  The only reason I'm there is because someone needs to enlighten the dumb new people.  I just want someone else to be there so I don't look like a bad guy. lol
    Get Forum Pirate there.
    He seems to be quite capable of taking care of the entire forum.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:42 am

I second that Sentiel. But no the problem there is no mod or admin checks it. Just chaos if you get the wrong people there.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:43 am

I don't need people to defend me!  I just need to be not the only person with a brain on there!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:50 am

LunarFog wrote:I don't need people to defend me!  I just need to be not the only person with a brain on there!

Too late

┐(‘~`;)┌
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 am

This Forum is supreme, send them newbies here. They might learn something.

As for your request, I may create an account, just to adequately check out the place. Either way the tip is very much appreciated. Never know when a new Dark Souls forum will suddenly just crop up.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:47 am

Lololol at RustedTanker.

That's just sad.

I also love how big of a hypocrite he is.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:08 am

I'll be there, 2 days tops.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:54 am

There, I now have 5 posts. Shrug 
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:59 am

There are no places for me to post about my amazing builds! Interest lost.

Will still post occasionally.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:24 am

First:

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:This Forum is supreme, send them newbies here. They might learn something.

^This

Dibsville wrote:Lololol at RustedTanker.

That's just sad.

I also love how big of a hypocrite he is.

I wonder why he thinks being inflammatory in a thread featuring ideas that he considers dumb and a waste of time... is a productive, non-dumb use of time??? confused 

I think he probably has a point about there being no chance of the ending up in Dark Souls II at this point. However, my reaction would be "zomg Lunar, those are some cool ideas, why don't you just come up with an idea for an entirely different game!"  Or if I didn't particularly care for the ideas, I'd STFU.  I don't know why some people have to go out of their way to rain on other people's parades.  Actually Lunar, I think lunar magic might fit in Demon's Souls II better, anyway.  Of course, that's wishful thinking, but there would definitely be enough time to do it.  Demon's already had crescent and moon upgrade paths to begin with.  That is of course, if you don't feel like Bogarting the idea for yourself and coming up with an entirely different game to go with the lunar magic.

That thread looks like the Wild West of forums.  I'm ok on the draw, but I don't think there's any gold in them thar hills...
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:17 am

I'm closing this because I don't believe fragmenting the community by encouraging people to go post somewhere else is a good idea. Participating in multiple forums is fine and good for those who want to do it, but advertising it here is just asking for less activity here and therefore not something we want.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:16 pm