Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Sentiel
ViralEnsign_
Zyrrashijn
wretchedsausage
GrinTwist
jerrmy12
TehInfamousAmos
Lord of Ash
e134rr0n
Acarnatia
14 posters

The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition)

Poll

Where would you like the event to be? (Pick Two)

[ 6 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap21%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 8 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap29%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap14%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap21%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [7%] 

Total Votes: 28
    Poll closed
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition)

Post by Serious_Much Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:21 am

Please tell me people turned up, I'd feel bad if I ditched you only for it to fail bounce 
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition)

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:46 am

RIP in Peace. 
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:56 am

That sucks mate, sorry I couldnt help you out sad
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:08 am

big hug 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:10 am