Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Here's how you betray yer covenant

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Here's how you betray yer covenant Empty Here's how you betray yer covenant

Post by Odinbear Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Host stood where I've seen shiva before, I saw no phantoms of shiva and his body guard. All of a sudden the host swings and shiva appeared and the whole forest wanted to attack us. I'm guessing he betrayed the covenant? Lol.  Never saw that before.  We died.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Here's how you betray yer covenant Empty Re: Here's how you betray yer covenant

Post by TheMeInTeam Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Catbros should not gank in the forest for this reason big grin.  It's not even a matter of honor, it's just plain silly.  Any invader who knows what he's doing will use the NPCs as shields and cause problems.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:10 pm

I don't. I try not to run too.

There are few things more satisfying than taking 3 people at once in straight up melee combat. You feel like a god when you win, and get all kinds of hatemail, because not only did you win, you won playing their game, their way and prevailed through sheer epic.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Odinbear wrote:Host stood where I've seen shiva before, I saw no phantoms of shiva and his body guard. All of a sudden the host swings and shiva appeared and the whole forest wanted to attack us. I'm guessing he betrayed the covenant? Lol.  Never saw that before.  We died.

that happened to me once (as a host), later I figured that Pharis killed herself trying to chase me when I was joining the cov..
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:56 am

Forum Pirate wrote:I don't. I try not to run too.

There are few things more satisfying than taking 3 people at once in straight up melee combat. You feel like a god when you win, and get all kinds of hatemail, because not only did you win, you won playing their game, their way and prevailed through sheer epic.

I like to shoot or throw things at them, then jump across or sometimes into basin.  IMO that's closer to "their way" ^_^.
    sids__09
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sids__09 Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:08 am

Sometimes when I'm dealing with a real jerk in Dark Anor Londo, I like to lure them into the Giant Blacksmith's room. You have to *really* be a jerk though, because turning Giant hostile is super cruel.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:48 am

Yeah.  If they've already set up their build it might not be that big of a deal, but otherwise that's nasty happy.  Still, nobody has to attack you there or even close.  He could just quit like a ton of other people who quit for far less savory reasons than not aggro/killing NPCs by accident.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm