need help with my main character PLease read

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Re: need help with my main character PLease read

Post by User on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Yes, after you rescue the pyromancer from the depths (in a barrel, jsut roll over it). saving him, he goes back to Firelink Shrine, in which he gives you a pyromancy glove if answer 'no'. Then, you can use pyromancy.

For a fast hitter, go for dexterity. not only will it be for your weapon, but dexterity also determines how fast you can throw magic at people. So have fun with that.
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Yes, after you rescue the pyromancer from the depths (in a barrel, jsut roll over it). saving him, he goes back to Firelink Shrine, in which he gives you a pyromancy glove if answer 'no'. Then, you can use pyromancy.

For a fast hitter, go for dexterity. not only will it be for your weapon, but dexterity also determines how fast you can throw magic at people. So have fun with that.

ya that is what i just did on my last char i rescued him and fought a really fat butcher lol.

Ok so im gonna make a wander and use cleric spells and swing fast and just kick butt. Once i get to depths i rescue the guy and then when i see him at firelink i can get a glove to cast them spells.

SO points wise i wanna do endurance,dex and vit? what about int?

bought heal but says i lack stats. Im lvl 3 wander. Ya atacks are fast.

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Intelligence is need needed. If you use miracles, it scales all to faith with the spells, and all but one talisman does as well. It will be better for faith upwards.

The only thing Pyromancy is good for scaling, is when you upgrade the glove itself. Intelligence scales with the punch mechanic, not cast. Upgrading the flame to +15, then ascend to +5 from the witch in the great swamp. You should see here by one of the swamp pillars, if have +10 or over pyro glove.

darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:Intelligence is need needed. If you use miracles, it scales all to faith with the spells, and all but one talisman does as well. It will be better for faith upwards.

The only thing Pyromancy is good for scaling, is when you upgrade the glove itself. Intelligence scales with the punch mechanic, not cast. Upgrading the flame to +15, then ascend to +5 from the witch in the great swamp. You should see here by one of the swamp pillars, if have +10 or over pyro glove.

i dont really under stand your comment on miricles. I just bought the heal one, but i cant use it. What stats work towards miriclas. I wanna get that arrow spell too. Which does taht scale too?

Also for my wand what stats should i focus on ?

Obviously dex and endurance and vit. What else?

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 am

Arrow spell intelligence scaled, which requires a catalyst. Sorry, you said you would use cleric stuff, so I thought you meant miracles.

Well, Attunement allows you to have more spells in the battlefield. Resistance is good if you plan on light armor, as it increases defenses and resistance to poison as well. Strength would allow you to one hand weapons when you reach for bigger dexterity weapons, so reach to a high enough strength to use some shields and other weapons, but only what is necessary.

Vitality only needs to be 30 to 40, and endurance varies between the armor and equipment you carry. But reach to 40 for the maximum stamina. Dexterity is good for 40 to 50.

Other than that, depends on your character.
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:06 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:Arrow spell intelligence scaled, which requires a catalyst. Sorry, you said you would use cleric stuff, so I thought you meant miracles.

Well, Attunement allows you to have more spells in the battlefield. Resistance is good if you plan on light armor, as it increases defenses and resistance to poison as well. Strength would allow you to one hand weapons when you reach for bigger dexterity weapons, so reach to a high enough strength to use some shields and other weapons, but only what is necessary.

Vitality only needs to be 30 to 40, and endurance varies between the armor and equipment you carry. But reach to 40 for the maximum stamina. Dexterity is good for 40 to 50.

Other than that, depends on your character.

well i dunno if this is even possibel. Id like to use
    miricles
    sorcery
    pyro
    plus swing a kick butt attack.

like a caster ,swords man.
    So lots of dex? and what else

ty for the help. I just dont wanna start over for a second time . I wanna actually finished the game lol.
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 am

or even a couple sorcery so i can have a couple ranged attacks?

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Well, Miracles also have some range atatcks, which one is given by the onion knight after helping him in Anor Londo, and also the three from Sunlight Covenant.

The Pyromancy has fireballs, as well as some firestorms and fire blasts that are ranged. But sorcery excels in the quantity of range attacks. If you aim for sorcery, get some intelligence for some better attacks on your sorcery. Also some buffs on your attunment, so that you can hold tons of arrows.
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Well, Miracles also have some range atatcks, which one is given by the onion knight after helping him in Anor Londo, and also the three from Sunlight Covenant.

The Pyromancy has fireballs, as well as some firestorms and fire blasts that are ranged. But sorcery excels in the quantity of range attacks. If you aim for sorcery, get some intelligence for some better attacks on your sorcery. Also some buffs on your attunment, so that you can hold tons of arrows.

so im thinking order of most important stats would be DEX , endurance attun int? or am i wrong. ANd how does faith effect game play

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:09 am