Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Myztyrio
Leet
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Gollumseverywhere
Lmaousine
Wilkinson3424
10 posters

Let's do something fun, and original.

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Let's do something fun, and original. Empty Let's do something fun, and original.

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:07 pm

I'm looking to add a bit of culture/community fun to the forest for a day, or anywhere really. Who wants to do cosplays and screw around in dark souls to entertain random invaders? For example if we all had dragon bodies and no weapons, and went around clawing invaders. Anything like that, just dressing up and making pvp interesting. We could have the three knight bros, Gough, Artorias, and Ornstien, walking around Anor Londo.

I'm a bit dry on ideas right now but if anyone has one that wasn't stolen from youtube etc. then please tell me, I love stuff like this. And if you want to join me then shoot me a PM or tell me here. Now that all the fourth of July party crap is said and done, I can actually play games again.
    Lmaousine
    Lmaousine
    Addicted
    Addicted

Let's do something fun, and original. Empty Re: Let's do something fun, and original.

Post by Lmaousine Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Well, we could just cast Force over and over again. 

I can't tell you how much hate mail I receive from invaders via force spamming.

Or if you wanted we could be Giantdads that spam Well What is it  over and over
    Gollumseverywhere
    Casual
    Casual

Let's do something fun, and original. Empty Re: Let's do something fun, and original.

Post by Gollumseverywhere Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Could walk around with nothing but smoughs leggings and orange charred rings and kick at invaders
    Gollumseverywhere
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gollumseverywhere Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:13 pm

To go with that we could use whips and child masks just for the sheer stupidity of it
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:53 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=185828846437074638

an entire group of these? kicks and r2's only
    Gollumseverywhere
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gollumseverywhere Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Hahah genius
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:14 pm

I once invaded two naked guys hitting each other with whips.

I didn't think anything of it except "wtf are these dudes doing?"

Then i thought "there's two naked guys hitting each other with whips... doh"

It was pretty funny, so i got butt naked, and we had a naked whip fest.

Sounds really weird don't it?

So we could all get naked and whip each other. Okay, this is getting weird. I'm done talking.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:I'm looking to add a bit of culture/community fun to the forest for a day, or anywhere really. Who wants to do cosplays and screw around in dark souls to entertain random invaders? For example if we all had dragon bodies and no weapons, and went around clawing invaders. Anything like that, just dressing up and making pvp interesting. We could have the three knight bros, Gough, Artorias, and Ornstien, walking around Anor Londo.

I'm a bit dry on ideas right now but if anyone has one that wasn't stolen from youtube etc. then please tell me, I love stuff like this. And if you want to join me then shoot me a PM or tell me here. Now that all the fourth of July party crap is said and done, I can actually play games again.

I'm down. But why not do cosplays that aren't overdone? Take a look at my "cosplay" thread for ideas.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:04 pm

I say either a group of boxers punching people, a group of people all in thorn armor and ninja flipping, a group of Bernekite knights, or a group of painted world people. Such as Priscilla, Oswald, and a painting guardian, even though it has been done.

Though I am Xbox, so I may not be able to partake in this event.
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by StiffNipples Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:20 pm

A pair of Black Knight Cosplayers in the Forest would be pretty cool.

Shiva and his body guard Ninja would be cool too, although it's maybe a little played out?

Artorias and Ciaran or Gough or Orn would go down well too, albeit at a higher level than usual. Smough and Orn is good too but played out a bit.

You'll want to do something with little to no reliance on spells if you're hosting.

Personally I host at SL350 as Gough, and I've just started hosting at SL250 with an Artorias Cosplay. They always get good reactions. I host as Kirk too but the Knights of Gwyn seem more popular. I white phantomed as Tarkus for a bit, got summoned by someone that then slapped on Ricards gear, that was pretty fun too.

I really want to learn out how to hack in bosses though so I can have Sif as a white phantom, but as cool as that would be it's a little outside my skill range and ethics.

You could also do this (although it violates the no youtube rule)

Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:52 pm

TooLeetI once invaded two naked guys hitting each other with whips.I didn't think anything of it except \"wtf are these dudes doing?"Then i thought "there's two naked guys hitting each other with whips... doh"It was pretty funny, so i got butt naked, and we had a naked whip fest.Sounds really weird don't it?So we could all get naked and whip each other. Okay, this is getting weird. I'm done talking. wrote:That is so funny, you get a +1.What of Gwyn, a Black Knight and a Silver Knight?Gwyndolin, the Darkmoon Knightess and a Silver Knight.Artorias being followed by a Ciaran somehow making her look like a fangirl.Black Iron Tarkus, Prince Ricard and the Crestfallen Merchant/Berenike Knight.Lautrec and his two allies.Vince, Nico, Petrus and/or Reah.Hollow Warrior, Soldier and Thief.Chosen Undead/Oscar, (Elite Knight Armor) Solaire and Lautrec.Kirk, Knight of Thorns, Maneater Mildred, Paladin Leeroy and/or Marvelous Chester (npc invaders)Witch Beatrice, Black Iron Tarkus, Paladin Leeroy (npc summ
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:08 pm

npc summons who died long ago)
    Griggs, Logan and Rickert
    Darkmoon Knightess, Anastacia and the Fair Lady (as imagined when she still had human-like legs)
    Laurentius, Quelanna and Xanthous King Jeremiah
    Oswald of Carim and Lautrec
    Gough and Silver Knight Archer(s)
    Two/Three Darkwraiths
    Artorias, Black Knight(s), (Sword, Greatsword, Greataxe) Silver Knight(s) (Sword)
    Ornstein, Black Knight(s), (Halberd) Silver Knight(s) (Spear)
    Ciaran, Painting Guardians
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by StiffNipples Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:29 pm

You suggested lots of ideas for people to mimic, but a lot of your combos (imo) don't really fit together too well.

Laurentius and Quelana sure, but Laurentius, Quelana and Jeremiah, not sure much. Sure they all use pyromancy, but that's where it ends. Laurentius ventures down to Blighttown, so it's possible that he meets up with Quelana, but there isn't really anything to suggest either of them end up in the painted world. I think people would miss the connection.

Kirk and the Chaos Sister would go well together, running out of pyromancies could be an issue though.

In saying that, Rhea as the host with Vince and Nico would be awesome. Rhea would just punch people and maybe heal with Bountiful/Soothing and force people, and Vince and Nico would be the muscle.
    I think that's the most original one suggested so far.

Ornstein flanked by two Silver Knights would be cool too.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:16 pm

two dual claw bloated head cosplays with a bloated sorcerer cosplay as the host.

crest fallen warrior and crest fallen merchant.
    sids__09
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sids__09 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:44 pm

I do the 'knights of Gwyn' cosplay *all* *the* *time*.

Today I fell into a group with two other guys doing it in Sen's Fortress, which was awesome. We had Cairan the Sunbro, host was Artorias, I started as Gough but swapped into Ornstein because of how annoying the manual-aiming was getting (plus, dex/faith build works really nicely with the dragonslayer spear)

Sorta validates my existence every time something like that happens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 am