Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
DanielCdable
AeroSigma
Tolvo
SlakeMoth
White Mamba
Scudman_Slayer
krimsonknight
Artorias
ViralEnsign_
Carphil
Serious_Much
User
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
zRegulas9z
Reaperfan
Whknight
RANT
WarriorOfSunlight
Maneater_Mildred
barecanvas
Dj-B-Man-Jr
aceluby
Wade_Wilson
27 posters

Things you want changed in the next patch (if there is one)

AeroSigma
    AeroSigma
    Casual
    Casual

Things you want changed in the next patch (if there is one) - Page 3 Empty Re: Things you want changed in the next patch (if there is one)

Post by AeroSigma Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:49 pm

You know... All I really want in the next patch is a fix to the Pendant description.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Things you want changed in the next patch (if there is one) - Page 3 Empty Re: Things you want changed in the next patch (if there is one)

Post by aceluby Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:15 pm

AeroSigma wrote:You know... All I really want in the next patch is a fix to the Pendant description.

What is there to fix? I didn't realize it was broken...
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 pm

aceluby wrote:
    AeroSigma wrote:You know... All I really want in the next patch is a fix to the Pendant description.

What is there to fix? I didn't realize it was broken...

It shares the same description as the sunlight medal.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 pm

I would like it if the "great" weapons would swing a little faster (about 5-10% maybe?). And I would like it if they would include better place for invaders to spawn. (I spawned in the dark forest..... right next to the target I got insta killed)
    Boltz
    Boltz

Post by Boltz Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:32 pm

I think the problem is less the dwgr

And more the havel/fap/and father mask

You can't get under 50% without a ton of end without those items no?

What Id like to see most is a change to those or at least dwgr.

And a change to how stagger works, stagger needs to have some kinda diminishing return on it. I have no problem with big weapons staggering low poise, that makes sense and is balanced. What is broken is that if you get hit once, you die, you will be stuck in stagger permanently unless they run out of stam or you toggle glitch. This should just not happen, it's silly. *glares angrily at moonlight GS*
    This is imo the ROOT of all the problems we have in pvp atm.

(Btw fix for the glitches plz)

Also like many have stated, slightly lower backstab damage overall (think small here)

And a nerf to the hitboxes and critical damage of large weapons.
    (think big)

And ya sorcery could use some tweaking. (Think nerf)
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:41 pm

If they nerf sorcery any more we're not going to see any PvP mages. I rarely see any as it is.
    AeroSigma
    AeroSigma
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AeroSigma Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:20 pm

aceluby wrote:If they nerf sorcery any more we're not going to see any PvP mages. I rarely see any as it is.

Really? I guess I don't see many either, but I really enjoy playing PvP as one. If I can land a CSS I can one-shot many opponents, two-shot max. It's not really OP, because it's tough to get that hit in though. So it's a different kind of challenge.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:23 pm

I love my mage big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:58 am