still meeting fresh NEW players, awesome.

passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

still meeting fresh NEW players, awesome.

Post by passivefamiliar on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:56 pm

been playing in the tower of latria, trying to help out or if i get summed as the boss im not so kind. mercury scimitar...i almost feel bad, a few people are blown away even ask me how i poisoned them. i help them if they want to, but when i get summoned as the boss i dont pull punches. although i dont heal either.

the last perosn i fought as the boss was new, a sorc. poor guy would shoot me, but i'd just take the hit and dish out some hits with mine, poison him. he was obviously flipping out trying to run away. he'd heal but only get bleed out afterwards. i messaged him after but no response. might not speak english.

i'm excited to see new players. but, should i go easier on them?(im no pro, but vs a newbie i feel like it sometimes) i know its souls. and im not min/maxing. my gear isnt all maxed out etc. but the poison/bleed combo is just BRUTAL to new players it seems. should i lay off that? 

how do any of you treat a new player? one guy invaded me, i blew him away wih a turpintine halberd. he messaged me just saying, "i suck". i tried to message back, offering advice and help. but no reply. i do not want to turn people off of this game. i drop etheral(sp) eyes all the time to help out. but still.

pony05  ...why is this here you ask? Its a dark world out there. Thats why.
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: still meeting fresh NEW players, awesome.

Post by Walter_White on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 pm

no, don't go easy, this game is brutal, and a BP is a badass
    bleed and poison in Demons Souls Well What is it 
    doesn't make me to use lotus, never have it equiped - the damage is too low to bother

and as a blue i sometimes feel like the whites in DkS in burg i hated more than the low level invader with endgame gear. u know the guys who runs around and one shots everything, killing the boss solo while host watches. I only do co-op cause i hope for invader i can kill alone, because the host hides behind his shield in a corner.

Sometimes i invade and force the host via psn message to summon me more blues, or i kill him, after i already killed his two blues he had when i invaded - funny thing, kinda taking a hostage to host for me twisted 

PSN: Dark_Sunbro
    Using my Black Eye Orb:
    SC, Old Spice, CW, Old Spice, 2h DBS, bow, roll+R1, R2 while getting up -> job done
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:35 pm

I like how there are new players but today irritated the hell out of me. 8 different players in latria. ALL 8 PSquit on me before getting to boss. I love making mages but getting that dam hood is becoming a nuisance. I don't care if they come in and kill me. I just wish they'd try.

Visit http://fextralife.com

subscribe, have fun, keep the site going
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:14 am

Yeah I got summoned as Old Monk while trying to help out my friend with 3-1.

Used my Crescent Axe and completely destroyed the guy, he didn't even get a hit on me. Love this weapon though.

Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:27 am

that axe is bloody

why do they play online if they quit for invader? wait for blue signs and gank old monk.
    last time i had a grass eating firestorm surprise guy as old monk...he had only the time to eat two grass before falling to my BBS...soloed in one min

i assume, that 90% of the new demons player already played dark souls - that's the reason i show no mercy without remorse

PSN: Dark_Sunbro
    Using my Black Eye Orb:
    SC, Old Spice, CW, Old Spice, 2h DBS, bow, roll+R1, R2 while getting up -> job done
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 am

hmmm. Good point about most of them likely being from dark...guess its time to upgrade my mercury scimitar a bit.  The havoc a +4 will wreck..

i have had a couple disconnect too and it is frustrating.

pony05  ...why is this here you ask? Its a dark world out there. Thats why.
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:14 am

If you're playing North America Demon's the influx of new players isn't Dark players I don't think. I know Demon's got a big boost from Dark but the current surge is a PlayStation plus thing I believe. It was a free game not too long ago. 

Not that they deserve any mercy either tough

twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:21 am

krow I think it still is free for plus users. Guess I need to re-activate my monk thread again LOL

Visit http://fextralife.com

subscribe, have fun, keep the site going

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:26 am