Posts your fan arts

Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Posts your fan arts

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:59 am

Post any piece of fan art you yourself created it can be in any form of media no strings attached.

Ill be on PS4 at around Christmas time hopefully so my psn tag is "KivaNChips"

Multiplayer titles and Souls games
    Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.
    Target games on PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Destiny and a next gen souls title?

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

So many games, so little time (And Money).
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Re: Posts your fan arts

Post by Dibsville on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:03 am

That's cool.

Last edited by Dibsville on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:05 am

Last edited by Kiva the wanderer on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 am

yay got it

games im following

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 am

Musuem of Souls link in my signature.  The last two or three pages have all my Dark Souls chalk art.

Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Musuem of Souls link in my signature.  The last two or three pages have all my Dark Souls chalk art.

Is it a thread limited to just chalk art?

games im following

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:20 am

No.  It's a collection of works by anyone who is interested in adding their art.  There's no limitations to art style, medium, etc. with the exception that everything should adhere to forum rules.  

Currently we have drawings made with pencil, chalk and with software; music; literature; some photography; a pro wrasslin' video (performance art).....all kinds of stuff.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it doesn't have to be Souls games related either.  Topic is entirely free as well

Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:21 am

skarekrow13 wrote:No.  It's a collection of works by anyone who is interested in adding their art.  There's no limitations to art style, medium, etc. with the exception that everything should adhere to forum rules.  

Currently we have drawings made with pencil, chalk and with software; music; literature; some photography; a pro wrasslin' video (performance art).....all kinds of stuff.

Ill give it a look, thanks!

games im following

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:43 am