About my previous post

Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

About my previous post

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:26 am

Id like to apologize for my lack of being familiar with the forum rules and i wont name the topic i'm just going to assume people that seen the full post know what im referring to, i just felt the need to apologize for any offence i may have given people. My intention wasn't to offend.

Ill be on PS4 at around Christmas time hopefully so my psn tag is "KivaNChips"

Multiplayer titles and Souls games
    Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.
    Target games on PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Destiny and a next gen souls title?

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

So many games, so little time (And Money).
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Re: About my previous post

Post by Encore on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 am

Thank you.

I think I know what thread, and I think, while a thread like can be needed, the opening statement was poorly worded.

Song of Myself
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:39 am

Yea my wording isnt my strong point.

Ill be on PS4 at around Christmas time hopefully so my psn tag is "KivaNChips"

Multiplayer titles and Souls games
    Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.
    Target games on PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Destiny and a next gen souls title?

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

So many games, so little time (And Money).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:52 pm