Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Should someone start a petition for getting DkS2 on next gen consoles as a port?

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Should someone start a petition for getting DkS2 on next gen consoles as a port? Empty Should someone start a petition for getting DkS2 on next gen consoles as a port?

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:36 am

I dont know how to start such a thing, but i was thinking we COULD get a Next gen port for DkS 2 if we scream about it. What you guys think? im not being to demanding am i?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Should someone start a petition for getting DkS2 on next gen consoles as a port? Empty Re: Should someone start a petition for getting DkS2 on next gen consoles as a port?

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:42 am

No thanks, I prefer the current gen consoles anyway. New gen console controllers look kind of uncomfortable and I want to worry more about the game than how to hold my controller while playing it.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Should someone start a petition for getting DkS2 on next gen consoles as a port? Empty Re: Should someone start a petition for getting DkS2 on next gen consoles as a port?

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 am

It would save me a lot of bother though, i wouldnt need to unhook my PS4 and set up my xbox if its ported to PS4
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 am

And besides its a port im asking for not for them to completely trash current gen plans.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:35 am