kid gave 8 years in prison ovrr a sarcastic comment on LoL

Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: kid gave 8 years in prison ovrr a sarcastic comment on LoL

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Animaaal wrote:^Don't get me wrong, tongue and cheek humor isn't gonna offend me (or most rationale people I assume).  I get what those statements mean.  It just seemed like the conversation was steering itself in a poor direction.

The core (and imo the most important) of the conversation has a lot more to do with what Krazy said about "why do people always want to control everyone"<---paraphrased I believe...

...which leads to the obvious lack of common sense authorities seem to display all across the world.

This is a perfect example of how sometimes "authority" needs an "authority".  A concept I would hate to see lost in translation.

Bow

Humans are not to be trusted, Authority isnt something humans should have unless the person with authority is un-corruptible bat sadly we dont see that many batman like authoritys.
    If only politicians werent liars.
    Proper Bow

Ill be on PS4 at around Christmas time hopefully so my psn tag is "KivaNChips"

Multiplayer titles and Souls games
    Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.
    Target games on PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Destiny and a next gen souls title?

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

So many games, so little time (And Money).
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Railage wrote:Our country is a joke.

Sure is.

Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:35 pm

wave

Last edited by TooLeet on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:56 pm

^Our water also has chlorine in it.

And relating American politicians to Hitler is a
    HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE exaggeration. rolling eyes 

Why not try educating yourself on things going on in other parts of the world.  Places that, oh idk, strap bombs to kids.....don't let women show skin in public.......or can't stop the spread of AIDS because they cant seem to get polygamy under control.

If you really want to look into how the WHOLE WORLD is corrupt, look into a company called Monsanto.  Their "base" is in America, but their branches are worldwide.  They're like  Umbrella.

You wanna call me blind? Fine.  I'll just say you're delusional.

Go look up lizard people and the Masons...you'll have fun with that I'm sure.
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Leet - I can respect your opinion. However, it doesn't belong in this thread. It is laced with propaganda and it, quite frankly, is insulting. Not to mention, it is getting even farther off topic. . . .

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Animaaal wrote:^Our water also has chlorine in it.

And relating American politicians to Hitler is a
    HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE exaggeration. rolling eyes 

Why not try educating yourself on things going on in other parts of the world.  Places that, oh idk, strap bombs to kids.....don't let women show skin in public.......or can't stop the spread of AIDS because they cant seem to get polygamy under control.

If you really want to look into how the WHOLE WORLD is corrupt, look into a company called Monsanto.  Their "base" is in America, but their branches are worldwide.  They're like  Umbrella.

You wanna call me blind? Fine.  I'll just say you're delusional.

Go look up lizard people and the Masons...you'll have fun with that I'm sure.

Wasn't talking about politicians. 

But fluoride in our water isn't a coincidence. 

I know about monsato.

And i work with real masons. They have stickers of masonry on their cars.

I know all about this, and i never called you blind.

This is why i said people get butthurt.

But i degress, it is off topic.

KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:23 pm

To clear one thing up just in case,I don't only direct hate at the US. The only two things I really really hate about America are the fools who think their country is the best(These exist in other countries,also hated) and how the government gives so much money into defence in areas in which it isn't even needed which goes back to my comment about them spying on kids in Skype.I'm not under the impression that a decent fraction of the budget goes towards it,I just think any money there is money wasted.

Too many politicians around the world do not give a crap about everyone else,it has made me hate authority.Even in my country,the laws are full of holes for people to exploit.Up until a few years ago,it was illegal to defend your home from a break-in.The criminal could sue if you struck them first.

I have nothing but contempt for humanity in general,some might agree that we see far too much bullcrap happening on the news.It feels like common sense is the most rare thing on Earth,people take things too far without first considering their actions.Which is why the kid was put in jail for a comment.A rational look at the situation would show you his sarcasm,yet his door gets busted down and the cuffs slapped on.Sure,there is a small possibility that he may have gone through with it and killed some people.But how does a serious response to the joke threat affect things? People just get the impression that law enforcement are rash and foolish.

Being harsh on criminals isn't always bad,nor is taking your job seriously but push people enough and they rebel.I'd rather not see more people become terrorists or criminals because their personal rights are taken away.You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 am

@Leet

If you deleted the post because you felt it was offensive and overboard then thank you.  I've done that myself, but I've found using the strikethrough to edit, and change the affliction in which you desire your statement to be made a much better approach.  It makes it hard for the readers to understand the scope of the conversation.  I speak from experience.  But thank you regardless if that was your reasoning.

In that post, you definitely implied that people in our country are "blind sheep" (your words) and that our leadership is kin to Adolf Hitler (again your wording).  I find that offensive and think that it is NOT a representation of the truth, or how all Americans feel by any stretch of the imagination.

Also, the statement about Masons and the "Lizard Race" was said in jest, however for anyone who's interested in conspiracy theories, there's a lot to mull over.  Its interesting to say the least.

When I said "delusional", I meant ignorant, and I should have said "If you think all Americans are dumb, then that's ignorant."

I love my country, I would die for her in a second.  I apologize for my wording.

@Krazy

Thank you for taking the time to clear that up.

And also, I completely agree with the sentiment that you and Leet both stated in regards to how governments abuse power.  However, borders do  not exist in today’s world.  In regards to popular immigration law debates currently going on in America, welllll, I'm not exactly talking about that.  No, there is no such thing as a “country to rule them all” in today’s world.

Our world and society is one that cannot possibly be compared to past generations and civilizations of yesteryear.  In the past 3 decades, we’ve seen technological advances that are unparalleled with the exceptions of the invention of the wheel, and the discovery of fire.  A thief from America and a thief from China can communicate faster than I can pee.  Its truly amazing if you think about it.  Its also very dangerous considering.

If our world fails to see that it’s not an ethnicity, a country, a religion , or an authority that seeks to control and enslave us, then our world will fail to see the face of the true enemy…ourselves, and we are everywhere.

And this story just happens to be a great example of “us” %$#@ing ourselves over.

This story exemplifies the polar difference between commonsense and nonsense.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:08 am