Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A hearty 'Thank You' for Sunday March 4 from me.

VIcious72

A hearty 'Thank You' for Sunday March 4 from me. Empty A hearty 'Thank You' for Sunday March 4 from me.

Post by VIcious72 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:19 pm

I was having a hell of a time with Gwyn, on my first play through (a dex build, so a bit dicey). Between the invaders and few summon signs, I was getting frustrated.

Sunday morning, I was waiting at the final door, looking for a summon sign. None to be found. I waited. Nothing. I started dreading the inevitable invasion, so I headed back to the alter.

And there they were, two summon signs. Called up two players, and bam, we got it done. I couldn't remember who they were, but hopefully they read these forums.

So 'Thank You' guys for the assist, I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Feels good to start up NG+.
    reim0027
    reim0027

A hearty 'Thank You' for Sunday March 4 from me. Empty Re: A hearty 'Thank You' for Sunday March 4 from me.

Post by reim0027 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Wasn't me, but I share your sentiment. I've always gotten help in the Kiln when I needed it.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A hearty 'Thank You' for Sunday March 4 from me. Empty Re: A hearty 'Thank You' for Sunday March 4 from me.

Post by Akatik Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 am

Wasn't me, but I love helping random people with bosses.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:54 am

You can always check your recently played with list after a boss fight and send them some thank you's. Praise the Sun. Praise the Sun
    VIcious72

Post by VIcious72 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Tolvo wrote:You can always check your recently played with list after a boss fight and send them some thank you's. Praise the Sun. Praise the Sun

Where is this list located in the menu?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 pm

If you are on the PS3 go to the far right on the main menu, the tab where you'll find your friends and messages. There is a part that says "Recently Played With," that is where you'll find them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:18 pm